Store Name: Xiaomi MC Store
Store Description: The biggest Xiaomi store on Aliexpress. From the latest Xiaomi phones to the best Xiaomi gadgets. You can find the best rates on Xiaomi products here!
Price range: $100 - $600
Best Xiaomi Phones
Which is the best of the lot? We bring you the latest review of the Best Xiaomi Phones 2021.
If you are located in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines
Looking to get your hands on a new Xiaomi phone? Here are some of the best Xiaomi phones you can buy right now.
Xiaomi has been killing it! They are not only one of the largest mobile phone manufacturers in the world but also one of the largest consumer electronics brands in the world. While you can see unique Xiaomi products and gadgets like Smart Shoes and Toothbrushes pop up here and there, Xiaomi still makes some of the best Phones. Check out the Best Xiaomi Phones for all the details.
Related: Best Xiaomi Phone For Vlogging
Today, we are going to review the latest and Best Xiaomi phones in 2022. Xiaomi certainly has some fantastic and interesting phones under its Redmi and Mi sub-brands. So let’s find out what your next Xiaomi phone is going to be.
Best Xiaomi Phones 2022
|Xiaomi Phone Series||Xiaomi Phone Model|
|Xiaomi Mi Series||Xiaomi Mi 12|
|Xiaomi Mi 11|
Xiaomi Mi 11 – European Version
|Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G|
|Redmi Note Series||Redmi Note 10 Pro|
|Redmi Note 10 5G|
|Redmi Note 10|
|Pocophone||Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G|
|Black Shark||Xiaomi Black Shark 3S|
Best Xiaomi Phones 2022
The Xiaomi 12 is the company’s flagship for 2022. With an updated design and specs, there‘s a lot to be excited about it. The phone is only available in China for now, but the global launch should happen soon.
- The Xiaomi 12 features a 10-bit OLED display that is bright, crisp, and gorgeous to look at. With 1100 nits of peak brightness along with HDR10+ and Dolby Vision, the display on the Xiaomi 12 is a treat to look at.
- The 6.28-inch display packs 2400 x 1080 pixels which may not be as good as a 1440p panel but it is still sharp at 419 PPI. Overall the display on the Xiaomi 12 is fantastic.
- The Xiaomi 12 has a camera system loaded with some of the best lenses and sensors. The main camera features a large 50MP wide sensor with PDAF and OIS which can take some great pictures and stable videos.
- The secondary cameras are a 13 MP ultrawide sensor and a 5MP telephoto sensor. Both of these sensors do a good job at taking ultrawide shots and zooming into far objects.
- And on the front the Xiaomi 12 houses a 32MP wide selfie camera that can capture HDR pictures and 1080p video recording. It takes sharp and detailed pictures.
- When it comes to performance, the Xiaomi 12 offers the best specs among Android smartphones. The phone comes with Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor and 8/12 GB RAM.
- The Adreno 730 that handles graphics provides some much-needed oomph allowing Android phones to fight with Apple iPhones.
- Xiaomi 12 also features UFS 3.1 storage which is the fastest you can find on smartphones. Overall, when it comes to performance the Xiaomi 12 is just amazing.
- The Xiaomi 12 features a large 4,500 mAh Li-Po battery despite its sleek design. It features 67W fast charging that can charge the phone from 0 to 100% in just 39 minutes.
- It can charge wirelessly at 50W which is super cool. And finally, it can reverse charge other devices at 10W. Overall the battery department on the Xiaomi 12 is just as exceptional as the other areas of the phone.
The Xiaomi 11i is the new midrange phone to beat. With a strong focus on offering the best value for money, the Xiaomi 11i should excite young users that want a complete package at a reasonable price.
- The Xiaomi 11i cuts no corners here as it packs a 6.67 inch Full HD AMOLED display that can do 120Hz and HDR10 support. This large display is great for videos and games thanks to its brightness and high refresh rate.
- The display is also protected by Gorilla Glass 5.
- On the back, the Xiaomi 11i features a triple camera setup with a 108MP wide sensor, 8MP ultrawide, and a 2MP Macro camera.
- The main camera takes some excellent shots both day and night time. The ultrawide is an excellent addition, but the 2MP macro sensor is underwhelming.
- On the front, the single 16MP wide camera is responsible for all your selfies and video calls. It is a sharp and dynamic selfie camera that can go against the best in the price category.
- The Xiaomi 11i is powered by the new Dimensity 920 chip from Mediatek. This is a 5G chip that is made on a 6nm node for excellent performance and efficiency. This is one of the fastest phones you can find in the price category.
- Both the CPU and GPU are powerful making it great for power users and gaming aficionados. The dual stereo speakers also make it an amazing phone for gaming and entertainment.
- The Dimensity 920 in the Xiaomi 11i is complemented with 6/8 GBs of RAM and up to 256 GBs of UFS 2.2 storage.
- In the battery department, the Xiaomi 11i features a 5160 mAh Li-Po cell with fast charging capabilities.
- The battery can be charged from 0 to 50% in 13 mins thanks to the 67W fast charging technology.
- There is no wireless charging or reverse charging feature.
At just S$369, the Redmi Note 10 Pro is one of the best value smartphones you can get in 2020. Combining an amazing camera system, an outstanding display, stellar battery performance, fast charging capabilities, and some great performance overall, the Redmi Note 10 Pro is easily a value champion.
- The 6.67” AMOLED 120Hz display is the best in its class.
- Gorilla Glass 5 build is premium and durable with IP53 rated protection.
- Camera performance punches way above its pay-grade.
- Gaming-optimized Snapdragon 732G SoC offers superior performance.
- The large 5,020 mAh can get you as much as 20 hours of screen-on time.
Xiaomi’s made a name for itself as a brand that offers great value for price across many of their product lines, but they’ve taken it even further with the Redmi Note 10 Pro – arguably one of the best-value smartphones ever.
For example, you wouldn’t expect a sub-S$400 smartphone to come with a premium Gorilla Glass 5 front and black but the Redmi Note 10 Pro does. The smartphone also comes with IP53 water and dust protection, a powerful dual speaker stereo system, a gigantic 5,020 mAh battery, and 33W fast charging that can give you up to two whole days of battery life after just an hour and a half plugged in.
In terms of performance, the Redmi Note 10 Pro is smooth, fast, and powerful. The gaming-optimized Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset offers a great, mid-range, middle ground between performance and power-efficiency, so it’s great for games and other demanding apps – especially on its silky and vibrant 120Hz AMOLED display. The camera system is fantastic, too, with the same kind of hardware you’d expect from a modern flagship – 108 mp main camera, 8 mp ultrawide, 5 mp telemacro, and a 2 mp depth sensor. Plus, Xiaomi’s advanced computational photography features make the camera system even better. It even comes with flagship features like an enhanced night mode for better low-light photography, a long exposure mode for some unique creative shots, dual video, pro-time-lapse, and more.
With all of the great features we loved about the Redmi Note 10 Pro – from the amazing battery life to the best camera system you can find in this price range (or even a few price brackets higher) – the Redmi Note 10 Pro has very few faults, at least from our viewpoint. The camera lacks video stabilization features, but you can rectify that by getting an action cam if you need smooth, stable video when you’re running around, and the lack of 5G connectivity won’t even be a problem for at least a year or two while the world’s still operating happily on LTE networks. From where we’re standing, that is a lot of pros for the Redmi Note 10 Pro, and at this price point, barely any cons at all.
Mi brings the Poco M3 Pro 5G as yet another addition to the handsets offering high-speed internet technology. The phone is available in Power Black, POCO Yellow, and Cool Blue with 4GB+64GB or 6GB+128GB configurations.
- It has a 6.5” FHD+ display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass
- The punch-hole notch display has AdaptiveSync technology that automatically changes the refresh rate between 30Hz/50Hz/60Hz/90Hz
- The rear has a triple-camera module with a 48MP primary lens, and 2MP each for the Macro and Depth sensors
- The primary camera captures 12MP by default, and supports various modes including 1080p video recording at 30fps
- The front camera is an 8MP lens that also records 1080p video at the same frame rate as the rear camera
- Poco M3 is built around the Dimensity 700, an entry-level, octa-core 5G processor by MediaTek
- The read-only memory is powered by the UFS2.2 technology and the RAM uses LPDDR4X technology
- The dual-SIM slot enables dual 5G standby, and one of the slots can also hold MicroSD card to extend memory
- It has a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- The battery holds good for a day’s usage but recharging the battery to 100% from 0% takes about 2 hours
Xiaomi adds 5G capabilities to its economical sub-brand, Redmi, with the Note 10 5G. The 5G model is quite dissimilar to the previous version (Redmi Note 10), most notably with the camera setup.
- It has a 6.5” FHD display with Gorilla Glass 5, with a punch-hole for the front camera
- It has AdaptiveSync technology that optimizes battery usage by automatically changing the refresh rate
- The triple-camera setup on the rear has a 48MP primary sensor and two 2MP sensors
- It allows FHD video recording at 1080p and save the lack of an ultra-wide lens, the camera performs quite well
- The 8MP front camera also supports 1080p video recording in addition to AI Beautify and Portrait mode with bokeh
- The chipset used is the MediaTek Dimensity 700, running on eight cores and supporting 5G connectivity
- The processor is manufactured using 7nm technology, which contributes to speed improvement and power saving
- Using UFS 2.2 and LPDDR4 technologies, Mi offers the smartphones in three configurations: 4GB+64GB, 4GB+128GB and 6GB+128GB
- The PumpExpress system by MediaTek enables 18W fast charging for the 5000mAh battery
The Redmi Note 10 is the 10th Generation in the Redmi Note series. It’s one of the most awaited phones from Xiaomi. Similar to the Redmi Note series, this is a budget flagship and packs quite a punch when it comes to the features. This is arguably the most awaited best budget Xiaomi phone.
The display is a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED screen with 450 nits of brightness. It’s got a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection. It’s got a 409 PPI density.
The camera on the Redmi Note 10 is a Quad setup. It’s got a 48MP Wide lens, 8MP Ultrawide lens, 2MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth camera. The front selfie camera is a 13MP shooter.
Runs on the latest Android 11 with the MIUI 12 layer. It’s got the uber-powerful Qualcomm SDM678 Snapdragon 678 with an Octa-Core CPU and an Adreno 612.
The battery is 5000 mAh with 33W fast charging.
The Xiaomi Redmi K40 is one of Xiaomi’s Latest smartphones of 2021. While it still will take time to be available internationally, it has already received a positive reception from the Chinese market. This Flagship model comes with an upgraded display, unbelievable sound performance, and a stellar user experience.
This beast offers the complete flagship experience. For example, it comes with an IR blaster that lets your control all the traditional household appliances. It also of course comes with NFC for contactless payments. Most importantly, it has an X-linear motor that enables powerful vibrations and quick response.
It comes in three colors Glossy Black, Icy White, and Dreamland.
- The Redmi K40 is equipped with a beautiful 6.67-inch AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The visuals are further elevated by a pixel density is 395 PPI. Additionally, the screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- This phone comes with a triple-camera set up that includes a 48 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 5 MP (macro) . On the front portion, you find a 20 MP selfie camera. The 108MP main camera supports 2.1μm large pixels that can improve photos in low-light conditions.
- It also comes with an Audio Zoom feature for videos and three microphones. So, the third microphone can essentially capture audio when you zoom to capture images at a distance. So, the sound quality on this one is brilliant.
- This phone is the is also one of the latest phones to be equipped with Qualcomm’s SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G processor and Adreno 650 GPU. The Pro version is expected to have the Snapdragon 888 process.
- This device is powered by a 45000mah battery which is one of the best in its space. You can easily use it for an entire day with heavy use. Like most of the latest phones from Xiaomi, this one comes with a 33W fast charging capability and power delivery 3.0. It can go from 0 to 100% in 52 minutes.
With a new year comes a new flagship. Xiaomi’s latest beast is the Xiaomi Mi 11. Although it seems like the Mi 10 hit the markets yesterday, the Mi 11 is vastly different from its predecessor. It is equipped with all the latest technology like Bluetooth 5.2, WIFI 6 and even supports 5G.
Most importantly, it’s one of the few phones to come out with the latest Snapdragon 888. It is the only phone in its price segment to have this powerful chip. When compared to the Mi 10 it’s 12 grams lighter and thinner by 0.9mm.
All in all, it’s currently one of the best Xiaomi phones.
- Since it’s a flagship, Xiaomi went all out with the design and the display. It has a quad-curved display design which is amazing to the touch and it even prevents unintentional touch feedback. Additionally, this display makes using the phone and extremely immersive experience.
- Unlike most phones, this one is designed for movie lovers, be it capturing videos or even watching them. This phone offers, the best experience.
- Although it doesn’t have a quad camera set-up, Xiaomi has ensured the three cameras that are present at the back are top tier. You’ll find a 108mp primary shooter a 15Mp ultra wide and a 5Mp macro.
- As mentioned earlier it is one of the first phones to ever have the next generation of Snapdragon 888 chips. This chip comes with a 5nm process technology. It has an upgraded CPU, GPU and AI performance when compared to the previous generation. This latest processor is 25% more powerful than the 865’s, making it one of the strongest processing chips in this 5G era.
- It runs on Android 11 and comes pre-installed with the latest MIUI 12 skin. The UI and UX are out of this world. It also comes with the latest WIFI 6 which can offer an internet speed that’s 104 times faster than the Mi 10.
- Even the sound is brilliant. This is the first time Xiaomi has invested in the acoustics of one of their flagships. The dual speakers are by Harman Kardon, who’s pretty much the authority of sound in the world. These speakers provide crisp high-end sound quality which makes music and movies an experience.
- This beauty is equipped with a 4600mAh battery, which makes it an absolute beast. It can easily last for 2 days on a single charge with minimal usage. However, considering the horsepower of the processor and it’s overall capabilities, it can last for 30 hours with decent usage.
- Most importantly, it comes with the lastest fasting charging technology: Fast Charging 55W. It can go from 0 to 100% in 45 minutes flat.
The Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G is the latest flagship camera phone from Xiaomi. What makes this phone worth investing in is not just the 5G but the brilliant triple AI camera setup. The combination of cutting-edge lens and camera software makes it one of the best camera phones in the market. Period. It’s one of the Best Xiaomi Latest Phones.
From shooting videos in 8K to capturing each photo as if it was a masterpiece, the Mi 10T can help you unleash your creativity with its easy-to-use functions. This phone can easily allow you to capture professional photographer-like images and videos without any complex tutorials or courses.
Additionally, this phone is extremely light weighing only around 216 grams. Although it is a large phone with dimensions of 165.1 x 76.4 x 9.3 mm, you can shoot for a long duration without feeling uncomfortable. It also offers dual SIM and lightning-fast connectivity due to the 5G and access to Wi-Fi 6.
- This phone comes with Xiaomi’s flagship Display that is extremely smooth. This display has the highest refresh rate of 144Hz and is equipped with Trucolor technology. Additionally, it also offers refined eye-protection
- As mentioned earlier this phone comes with a triple camera set up at the back. These include a 64 MP main camera, a 13 MP ultrawide camera and a 5 MP macro camera.
- It also has a selfie camera of 20 MP.
- Don’t let the stunning camera alone blind you, this phone also houses a beast of a processor. After all it does take a significant amount of processing prowess to be able to capture such beautiful imagery. It is equipped with the latest 865 Snapdragon chipset by Qualcomm which is commonly used in high end gaming phones.
- It also happens to be the leading 5G chipset. This chipset along with the Adreno 650 GPU and Ai performance results in an expectational visual experience be it videos, movies or games.
- It also runs on a 8GB LPDDR5 RAM and offers storage of up to 256GB.
- This smartphone comes with a 5000 mAh battery which offers a battery life of up to 1.5 days with moderate use. However, the real brilliance lies in the combination of the 33W Mi fast charging technology and the innovative MMT parallel charging method. This ensures your phone can achieve a full 100% charge in 59 minutes.
Xiaomi’s Black Shark 3S is the ultimate 5G gaming smartphone and this isn’t just a thoughtless boast. This beast is designed to make you the gamer you were born to be, even if you weren’t a good one you’ll be amazing with this phone.
From the contours of the smartphone to the mechanical triggers, every portion of this phone is amplified to deliver the best possible gaming experience. Of course, the hardware is
This Xiaomi phone is available in two colors as Sky Cloud Black, and Crystal Blue which gives the user a new sleek and cool look.
- This smartphone is equipped with an AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a screen size of 6.67 inches. It also has a brilliant resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels with a 120Hz refresh rate that makes it one of the best phones in the market. Of course, it also comes with an always-on display feature, an HDR10+ and a brightness of 500 nits.
- This gaming phone comes with a master touch 3.0 which as a 48% increase in the size of the on-screen hotkeys. It also accurate responds to pressure on the edges of the screen so you can slide, jump with ease without your fingers impairing your vision.
- With this phone, you can truly experience the world’s lowest touch latency. With a latency of 24 ms, your personal speed is tested as it delivers stunningly fast actions with a 30% increase in fluidity. So, you can dash for cover, switch to attack, or do whatever mad moves you want and this phone will only be 24 milliseconds behind which is pretty unbelievable for phones. W
- Since, it is a gaming phone the investment in the camera have taken a back seat. However, it’s still one of Xiaomi’s latest phones. So, you can easily expect a triple camera set-up at the back with a wide lens camera of 64MP, an ultra-wide with 13 MP and depth with 5MP.
- Of course, it also has LED flash, HDR and Panorama function. And can record 4K videos at 30 or 60 fps. So yes, you can still do your Tik Toks and much more.
- Performace is absolutely stunning. Powered by a the latest and greatest Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, this phone is part of the new fast and smart generation of phones. The CPU and GPU is 25% faster than the previous generation and the 5g system creates a new breathtaking experience when it comes to gaming, streaming and everything else.
- That new change we were all hoping for is here and the Black Shark 3S delivers it perfectly. It also has the 5th generation AI engine which famed for is an ultra-fast neural process in imaging and computing which elevates the 5G gaming experience even further.
- Of course, it’s also packed with a powerful 12 GB RAM. It has regular sensors including fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. This phone also comes with a 3.5mm jack and loudspeaker with stereo speakers. It also has an internal storage of up to 256Gb and runs on Android 10.
The smartphone is packed with a powerful 4729 mAh Li-Po battery. It also offers 65W fast charging. Which is about 100% in 38 min. You also get an 18 W magnetic charger 18W.
Does Xiaomi’s cheap price mean cheap quality?
Xiaomi’s phones aren’t that cheap if you think about it. They are competitive. Although Xiaomi’s CEO had mentioned that they won’t earn a profit of more than 5% per device. Xiaomi like other smartphone makers is not reliant on the profits of their smartphone products to keep the company alive. Xiaomi sells a lot more products than just smartphones.
They make a lot of money on their products like toothbrushes and other electronics.
They split their profits among these products and this is why they can price their products for cheaper.
This does not mean that their products are inferior. After all, the Mi 10 Pro and the Pocofone are some of the best phones in their respective categories. Check out our list of the Best Xiaomi Phones for more details.
Can a Xiaomi phone last for 3 to 4 years?
Truth be told, Xiaomi phones were pretty poor in the past. I’ve personally been at the receiving end of the Xiaomi Mi4i’s very poor performance. Especially the hardware, it used to be bad in the initial years ie. 2011-2013.
But Xiaomi has come a long way. They’ve worked on the software and the hardware over so many years and have made some pretty awesome phones. Some are unmatchable in their respective price ranges.
The Pocofone series is a perfect example of durable phones that have amazing software and hardware. Even the latest Xiaomi phones like Mi 10 Pro and Mi 9S are quite sturdy. Check out our list of the Best Xiaomi Phones for more details.
Currently, Xiaomi is making some pretty awesome phones and they do last for about 3 to 4 years without any issues.
What is the Best Xiaomi Camera Phones
If you are looking for the Xiaomi phone with the best camera then look no further than the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro.
Not only is it considered the best Xiaomi camera but it is a flagship model that is meant to be a direct competitor to Samsungs Galaxy S20 and Apple’s iPhone 11.
The quad-camera set-up of the Mi 10 Pro is fantastic.
When it comes to the Best Xiaomi phones, it is close competition between the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro and the Xiaomi Pocophone F2. But in my opinion, it would have to be the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro.
From the features to the design to the price, it’s got it all.
The camera setup and the video capture features are stunning.
It is a true flagship model that doesn’t lose out to Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S20 or Apple’s iPhone 11. Check out our list of the Best Xiaomi Phones for more details.
It ticks every box and it’s a representation of what Xiaomi stands for. Great features at affordable prices.
Apple iPhone vs Xiaomi Phones
Are Xiaomi phones better than Apple phones?
The right answer is no. Xiaomi phones aren’t meant to compete with Apple iPhones.
What aspects are iPhones better than Xiaomi phones?
Apple’s iPhones are better than Xiaomi’s in the following aspects
Apple’s iOS software is much much better than Xiaomi’s MIUI. The MIUI is bloated and has a lot of firmware and bloatware added to it that you cannot delete. Apple’s iOS is more intuitive, user-friendly, and blazing fast.
Apple’s hardware is a tad better than Xiaomi’s hardware. They use a glass finish with aluminum, whereas Xiaomi uses a lot of plastic for the cheap models and uses glass and aluminum for the premium models which is good.
Apple’s chipset is their own and it works beautifully with the hardware, whereas Xiaomi’s chipsets are mostly others like Snapdragon among others. In this department, Apple is a tad better.
Apple’s cameras are unmatched. The megapixel count may be less, but the quality of the camera and the software running it is unmatched. The Mi Note 10 has an incredible camera which might come close to Apple’s camera.
Apple’s battery life keeps getting better and better. Xiaomi’s certain phones have good batteries while some others like the K20 have known battery issues.
However, there are exceptions.
While Xiaomi’s space is the mid-range market. It does have a flagship model that can go toe to toe with Apple’s latest iPhone 11.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is an absolute beast of a phone that has more or less the same features as the iPhone 11. It takes the cake as it provides a customizable user interface and as its half iPhone 11’s price.
Xiaomi Mi 11
The Xiaomi Mi 11 is one of the Best Xiaomi Latest Phones!
Product SKU: X190201
Product Brand: Xiaomi Mi 11
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: $900
Price Valid Until: 2021-05-31
Product In-Stock: InStock
Table of Contents