Store Name: Xiaomi MC Store
Store Description: The biggest Xiaomi store on Aliexpress. From the latest Xiaomi phones to the best Xiaomi gadgets. You can find the best rates on Xiaomi products here!
Price range: $100 - $600
Best Xiaomi Phones
Which is the best of the lot? We bring you the latest review of the Best Xiaomi Phones 2020.
Xiaomi has been killing it! They are not only one of the largest mobile phone manufacturers in the world, but also one of the largest consumer electronics brand in the world. While you can see unique Xiaomi products and gadgets like Smart Shoes and Toothbrushes pop up here and there, Xiaomi still makes some of the best Phones. Check out the Best Xiaomi Latest Phones in 2021 for all the details.
Related: Best Xiaomi Products You Must Own!
Today, we are going to review the latest and Best Xiaomi phones in 2021. Xiaomi certainly has some fantastic and interesting phones under its Redmi and Mi sub-brands. So let’s find out what your next Xiaomi phone is going to be.
Related: Check out our list of the Latest Xiaomi Smartwatches!
- Xiaomi Latest Phones 2021
- Best Xiaomi Phone 2021
- Redmi Note 10
- Xiaomi Redmi K40
- Xiaomi Mi 11
- Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra
- Xiaomi Black Shark 3S
- Xiaomi Redmi 9
- Xiaomi Pocophone F2 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
- Redmi Note 9
- Redmi 8A
- Mi 9 Lite
- Mi Note 10
- Redmi Note 8T
- Xiaomi Mi A3
- Xiaomi Mi 9T
- Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
- Xiaomi Mi 8
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
- Best Xiaomi Camera Phones
Xiaomi Latest Phones 2021
Best Xiaomi Phone 2021
Redmi Note 10
The Redmi Note 10 is the 10th Generation in the Redmi Note series. It’s one of the most awaited phones from Xiaomi in 2021. Similar to the Redmi Note series, this is a budget flagship and packs quite a punch when it comes to the features. This is arguably the most awaited best budget Xiaomi phone in 2021.
The display is a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED screen with 450 nits of brightness. It’s got a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection. It’s got a 409 PPI density.
The camera on the Redmi Note 10 is a Quad setup. It’s got a 48MP Wide lens, 8MP Ultrawide lens, 2MP macro lens and a 2MP depth camera. The front selfie camera is a 13MP shooter.
Runs on the latest Android 11 with the MIUI 12 layer. It’s got the uber powerful Qualcomm SDM678 Snapdragon 678 with an Octa-Core CPU and an Adreno 612.
The battery is 5000 mAh with 33W fast charging.
Xiaomi Redmi K40
The Xiaomi Redmi K40 is one of Xiaomi’s Latest smartphones of 2021. While it still will take time to be available internationally, it has already received a positive reception from the Chinese market. This Flagship model comes with an upgraded display, unbelievable sound performance and stellar user experience.
This beast offer the complete flagship experience. For example, it comes with and IR blaster that lets your control all the traditional household appliances. It also of course comes with NFC for contactless payments. Most importantly, it has a X-linear motor that enables powerful vibrations and quick response.
It comes in three colors Glossy Black, Icy White, and Dreamland.
- The Redmi K40 is equipped with a beautiful 6.67-inch AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The visuals are further elevated by a pixel density is 395 PPI. Additionally, the screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- This phone comes with a triple-camera set up that includes a 48 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 5 MP (macro) . On the front portion, you find a 20 MP selfie camera. The 108MP main camera supports 2.1μm large pixels that can improve photos in low-light conditions.
- It also comes with an Audio Zoom feature for videos and three microphones. So, the third microphone can essentially capture audio when you zoom to capture images at a distance. So, the sound quality on this one is brilliant.
- This phone is the is also one of the latest phones to be equipped with Qualcomm’s SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G processor and Adreno 650 GPU. The Pro version is expected to have the Snapdragon 888 process.
- This device is powered by a 45000mah battery which is one of the best in its space. You can easily use it for an entire day with heavy use. Like most of the latest phones from Xiaomi, this one comes with a 33W fast charging capability and power delivery 3.0. It can go from 0 to 100% in 52 minutes.
Related: Check out the Latest Xiaomi Gadgets
Xiaomi Mi 11
With a new year comes a new flagship. Xiaomi’s latest beast is the Xiaomi Mi 11. Although it seems like the Mi 10 hit the markets yesterday, the Mi 11 is vastly different from it’s predecessor. It is equipped with all the latest technology like Bluetooth 5.2, WIFI 6 and even supports 5G.
Most importantly, it’s one of the few phones to come out with the latest Snapdragon 888. It the only phone in its price segment to have this powerful chip. When compared to the Mi 10 it’s 12 grams lighter and thinner by 0.9mm.
All in all, it’s currently the best phone of 2021.
- Since it’s a flagship, Xiaomi went all out with the design and the display. It has a quad-curved display design which is amazing to the touch and it even prevents unintentional touch feedback. Additionally, this display makes using the phone and extremely immersive experience.
- Unlike most phones, this one is designed for movie lovers, be it capturing videos or even watching them. This phone offers, the best experience.
- Although it doesn’t have a quad camera set-up, Xiaomi has ensured the three cameras that are present at the back are top tier. You’ll find a 108mp primary shooter a 15Mp ultra wide and a 5Mp macro.
- As mentioned earlier it is one of the first phones to ever have the next generation of Snapdragon 888 chips. This chip comes with a 5nm process technology. It has an upgraded CPU, GPU and AI performance when compared to the previous generation. This latest processor is 25% more powerful than the 865’s, making it one of the strongest processing chips in this 5G era.
- It runs on Android 11 and comes pre-installed with the latest MIUI 12 skin. The UI and UX are out of this world. It also comes with the latest WIFI 6 which can offer an internet speed that’s 104 times faster than the Mi 10.
- Even the sound is brilliant. This is the first time Xiaomi has invested in the acoustics of one of their flagships. The dual speakers are by Harman Kardon, who’s pretty much the authority of sound in the world. These speakers provide crisp high-end sound quality which makes music and movies an experience.
- This beauty is equipped with a 4600mAh battery, which makes it an absolute beast. It can easily last for 2 days on a single charge with minimal usage. However, considering the horsepower of the processor and it’s overall capabilities, it can last for 30 hours with decent usage.
- Most importantly, it comes with the lastest fasting charging technology: Fast Charging 55W. It can go from 0 to 100% in 45 minutes flat.
Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G
The Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G is the latest flagship camera phone from Xiaomi. What makes this phone worth investing is not just the 5G but the brilliant triple AI camera setup. The combination of cutting edge lens and the camera software make is one of the best camera phones in the market. Period. It’s one of the Best Xiaomi Latest Phones in 2021.
From shooting videos in 8K to capturing each photo as if it was a masterpiece, the Mi 10T can help you unleash your creativity with it’s easy to use functions. Basically, this phone can easily allow you to capture professional photographer-like images and videos without any complex tutorials or courses.
Additionally, this phone is extremely light in nature weighing only around 216 grams. Although it is a large phone with dimensions of 165.1 x 76.4 x 9.3 mm, you can shoot for a long duration without feeling uncomfortable. It also offers a dual SIM and lightning-fast connectivity due to the 5G and access to Wi-Fi 6.
- This phone comes with Xiaomi’s flagship Display that is extremely smooth. This display has the highest refresh rate of 144Hz and is equipped with Trucolor technology. Additionally, it also offers refined eye-protection
- As mentioned earlier this phone comes with a triple camera set up at the back. These include a 64 MP main camera, a 13 MP ultrawide camera and a 5 MP macro camera.
- It also has a selfie camera of 20 MP.
- Don’t let the stunning camera alone blind you, this phone also houses a beast of a processor. After all it does take a significant amount of processing prowess to be able to capture such beautiful imagery. It is equipped with the latest 865 Snapdragon chipset by Qualcomm which is commonly used in high end gaming phones.
- It also happens to be the leading 5G chipset of 2021. This chipset along with the Adreno 650 GPU and Ai performance results in an expectational visual experience be it videos, movies or games.
- It also runs on a 8GB LPDDR5 RAM and offers storage of up to 256GB.
- This smartphone comes with a 5000 mAh battery which offers a battery life of up to 1.5 days with moderate use. However, the real brilliance lies in the combination of the 33W Mi fast charging technology and the innovative MMT parallel charging method. This ensures your phone can achieve a full 100% charge in 59 minutes.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra
The Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra which was launched last month is one of Xiaomi’s latest mid-range flagship smartphones. It certainly has all the makings of a premium phone. For example, it’s equipped with a pop-up camera and an AMOLED screen with an unbelievable 120 Hz refresh rate, making it better than most high-end Samsung phones.
It’s also pretty light, weighing at about 213 grams. This can be primarily attributed to the sturdy yet light aluminium frame of the phone. It also has decent dimensions of 6.43 x 2.97 x 0.36 inches. This Dual SIM phone comes in three colors: Moonlight White, Midnight Black, and a unique Mint Green.
- As mentioned earlier this beauty comes with an 6.67 inch AMOLED Display with a capacitive touch screen. Of course, like most AMOLED screen it can emit somewhere in the range of 16 million colors. The bezels are fairly thin making the screen seem large. It has a 87% screen to body ratio.
- The display quality of the Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra is one the higher end, even when compared to flagships of the bigger brands like Samsung. The screen has a brilliant refresh rate of 120 Hz which makes it perfect for gaming. This kind of refresh rate eliminates latency and improving your speed. Unfortunately, high frame gaming requires a heavy-duty processor. Which we’ll get to in a bit.
- Other than these features the display has a standard resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at 395 PPI density. And it is protected by a sturdy corning Gorilla glass 5. It also capable of handling the latest HDR10+. So, you can watch videos in prime quality. This screen also emits around 500 nits which is stellar.
- While it does have a motorized pop-up selfie camera of 20 MP. The rear camera a just decent in comparison. It features a 64 MP primary wide camera, a 13 MP ultra-wide camera, a 5 MP telephoto and a 2 MP depth camera. This quad-camera set up is pretty common these days. Which is why it was surprising when the included a 20 MP pop camera.
- This phone features a dual-LED dual-tone flash which drastically improves the quality of the photos. It of course, also has HDR and panorama view. You can easily expect to record in 4K at 30 fps with this phone.
- Equipped with an Octa-core Mediatek Dimensity 1000+ Chipset and Maili G77 MC9 GPU the performance again can only be considered decent. While many aren’t fond of Mediatek, it necessarily isn’t better than Snapdragon. However, that’s unfortunately only the Helio series.
- This phone’s CPU combined with a Mali GPU can certainly withstand high-end gaming however, your in for a tough time as it will get hot during long gaming sessions. This is honestly a little bit of a disappointment considering they have a 120 Hz screen.
- Of course, like all the latest Xiaomi phones it runs on Android 10 with a MIUI 12 Skin which offer amazing customization’s and user experience. However, make sure to remove the bloatware to make really good use of the phone.
- Since there no storage expansion in the form an external card slot. You will have to stick to one of these four options: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 8GB RAM
- It is equipped with a graphene-enhanced Li-Ion 4500 mAh, non-removable battery. This can easily last up to 20 hours on a single charge. While it is low, this phone comes with a powerful 120W fast charger which can get this phone to 100% in 23 minutes.
Xiaomi Black Shark 3S
Xiaomi’s Black Shark 3S is the ultimate 5G gaming smartphone and this isn’t just a thoughtless boast. This beast is design to make you the gamer you were born to be, even if you weren’t a good one you’ll be amazing with this phone.
The contours of the smartphone to the mechanical triggers, every portion of this phone is amplified to deliver the best possible gaming experience. Of course, the hardware is
This Xiaomi phone is available in two colors such as Sky Cloud Black, and Crystal Blue which gives the user a new sleek and cool look.
- This smartphone is equipped with an AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a screen size of 6.67 inches. It also has a brilliant resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels with a 120Hz refresh rate that makes it one of the best phones in the market. Of course, it also comes with an always-on display feature, an HDR10+ and a brightness of 500 nits.
- This gaming phone comes with a master touch 3.0 which as a 48% increase in the size of the on-screen hotkeys. It also accurate responds to pressure on the edges of the screen so you can slide, jump with ease without your fingers impairing your vision.
- With this phone, you can truly experience the world’s lowest touch latency. With a latency of 24 ms, your personal speed is tested as it delivers stunningly fast actions with a 30% increase in fluidity. So, you can dash for cover, switch to attack, or do whatever mad moves you want and this phone will only be 24 milliseconds behind which is pretty unbelievable for phones. W
- Since, it is a gaming phone the investment in the camera have taken a back seat. However, it’s still one of Xiaomi’s latest phones. So, you can easily expect a triple camera set-up at the back with a wide lens camera of 64MP, an ultra-wide with 13 MP and depth with 5MP.
- Of course, it also has LED flash, HDR and Panorama function. And can record 4K videos at 30 or 60 fps. So yes, you can still do your Tik Toks and much more.
- Performace is absolutely stunning. Powered by a the latest and greatest Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, this phone is part of the new fast and smart generation of phones. The CPU and GPU is 25% faster than the previous generation and the 5g system creates a new breathtaking experience when it comes to gaming, streaming and everything else.
- That new change we were all hoping for is here and the Black Shark 3S delivers it perfectly. It also has the 5th generation AI engine which famed for is an ultra-fast neural process in imaging and computing which elevates the 5G gaming experience even further.
- Of course, it’s also packed with a powerful 12 GB RAM. It has regular sensors including fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. This phone also comes with a 3.5mm jack and loudspeaker with stereo speakers. It also has an internal storage of up to 256Gb and runs on Android 10.
The smartphone is pack with a powerful 4729 mAh Li-Po battery. It also offers 65W fast charging. Which is about 100% in 38 min. You also get an 18 W magnetic charger 18W.
Xiaomi Redmi 9
Redmi 9 is certainly one of the best mid-rangers in the market right now. While you can find similar phones in terms of specs, This Dual Nano Sim Phone’s price places it far ahead of the pack.
This is definitely a solid phone that can easily handle heavy tasks. It’s surprising a mid-range phone can actually come this far. Clearly a testament to Xiaomi’s innovation. It’s certainly one of the Best Xiaomi Latest Phones in 2021.
With dimensions of 163.3 x 77 x 9.1 mm, this phone is pretty sleek and light with a weight of 198 grams. you can barely feel it’s existence. Like most Xiaomi phones it has a Gorilla Glass 3 in the front and plastic frame. However, It does come with a fresh design scheme which is refreshing.
At the back, you’ll find a circular design around the camera module that gives a sense of elegance. The phone overall has a gradient color scheme with a textured design at the back that prevents smudges and fingerprints making it look like its brand new all the time.
- The Redmi 9 has a beautiful 6.53-inch screen with a brilliant IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen Display. It’s certainly mesmerizing or rather immersive as this screen is capable of displaying up to around 16 M. So, the realism is out of this world.
- Of course, as mentioned earlier, this phone is equipped with a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection.
- Resolution is top tier as well with 1080 x 2340 pixels at 395 PPI density. This amazing resolution and brightness of 400 nits only add to the already realistic display.
- While the camera set-up is seemingly unassuming, it actually features a brilliant AI-powered Quad Camera System. Most importantly, you can freely switch between different modes to capture various types of scenarios using simple gestures.
- The Backside has 4 camera of 2MP(Depth), 5MP(Macro), 8MP(Ultrawide) and 13MP(wide). While it isn’t as amazing as most of Xiaomi’s other phones is certainly does the job and then some.
- You can also capture videos of 1080p quality at 30 frames per second, which is pretty cool.
- The selfie camera is an 8MP wide-angle which can easily accommodate all the amazing filters that people use these days.
- The Redmi 9 is equipped with a Mediatek Helio G80 Octa-Core Chipset which is 82% faster than the previous Redmi 8.
- You definitely get some perks with this kind of powerful and stable performance. For example, you can easily expect smooth multi-tasking and a seamless audiovisual and gaming experience.
- However, the really amazing part is the GPU. This Mali-G52 MC2 GPU can be overclocked up to 950 MHz and is a beast which is faster than the previous generation Redmi by a whopping 308%
- Honestly, both the CPU and GPU are a double whammy in terms of performance, which is definitely this phones greatest asset.
- Of course, since it’s a Xiaomi Phone it will run on Android 10 with the Xiaomi Exclusive MIUI 12 Skin.
- With a battery the size of a power bank and a fast-charging of 18 W, you can essentially use this lightweight phone for continuously with virtually no hassles.
- The 5020 mAh battery can handle 185 hours of music playback, 31 hours of calling, 19 hours of Continuous navigation and 19 hours Video playback.
Xiaomi Pocophone F2 Pro
Xiaomi’s sub-brand Poco launched the long-awaited successor to the Pocophone F2 Pro on the 12th of May and boy is it a brilliant phone. It decimated all the other smartphone brands.
Why? Well, because it’s a true blue flagship smartphone with the latest features but is priced like a mid-range phone. A true flagship killer. It was instantly popular because of its insane specs and its unique user interface.
- The screen is a pretty awesome 6.67- inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen that can even support HDR10+.
- This display basically allows you to watch videos with more color clarity and higher quality ie. vibrancy.
- But, it does have some minor issues like touch-screen isn’t as smooth as you’d expect it to be. And the refresh rate is weirdly only 60Hz. Other’s in the same range offer 90Hz.
- While this is a slight disappointment at least it has a cool in-display fingerprint sensor.
- Like most phones these days it has a quad-camera setup at the rear. Although it might not be great in this department when compared to the Mi 10 Pro, these cameras still do a great job.
- The Pocophone F2 Pro has a 64 MP main camera, a 13 MP Wide-Angle sensor, 5 MP Macro camera and 2 MP depth sensor. These cameras can let you achieve amazing quality photographs and effects such as the bokeh effect.
- The selfie camera is very unique, Xiaomi decided to add a pop-up selfie camera to follow the trend. But it is super useful and gives you more room on the screen.
- The Pocophone F2 Pro runs on the latest Snapdragon 865 flagship processor with up to 8GB RAM.
- The storage is expandable up to 256 GB.
- Honestly, these are the specs of a mini-computer. You can play the latest high-end games and watch videos with the highest quality without a drop in quality. The speed is also brilliant so you can multitask without any worry. This beast-like performance makes this one of the Best Xiaomi Latest Phones in 2021.
- Pocophone F2 Pro is equipped with a 4700 mAh battery which should give you enough juice for a day.
- It does come with a decent charger that will charge the device in an hour.
- Unfortunately, it doesn’t support wireless charging.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
Xiaomi launched this flagship beast early this year and it’s continued to dominate the market. This phone has amazingly is amazingly going toe to toe with Samsung’s Galaxy S20 and Apple’s iPhone 11, and coming out on top. The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro offers more or less the same specs as the other current flagships at a fraction of the cost.
It is packed with a ton of unbelievable features such as a beautiful display, a 108Mp camera, a powerful processor and 5G connectivity. It also has charging speeds that will stun you.
- This smartphone has a breathtaking 6.67″ AMOLED screen with a high refresh rate of 90Hz and a resolution of 2340 x1080 FHD+. This level of display can support even the best of the best high-definition games and High definition movies.
- This is truly a display that was meant for video content as it even has a TUV Rheinland low blue-light certification. Basically, it will help lessen the burden of harmful blue light on your eyes.
- The Mi 10 Pro has four rear cameras: 108MP ultra-clear primary sensor, 8MP 10x hybrid zoom lens, 12MP Portrait lens 20MP ultra-wide-angle
- It of course, also has a 20MP Ultra-clear Selfie Camera.
- These cameras will leave you speechless. The level of recording that can be achieved with the four rear cameras it off the charts.
- The Mi 10 Pro is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor. It is the first device with a processor of this level.
- It also has an Adreno 650 GPU. This is a huge plus as it can handle high-end games with ease.
- The processor and the GPU make this phone an absolute beast as it handles multiple tasks without loss in quality. There is no video lags or loss in quality.
- Although the Mi 10 Pro comes with a decent 4500mAh battery which lasts for a day, the charging speeds are amazing.
- It has a 65W charger that provides a super-fast charge.
- Basically, it’s about 50W wired fast charging and 30W wireless fast charging. Which is pretty damn good. Much better than Samsung or Apple.
Redmi Note 9
The Redmi Note 9 is a fantastic quad-camera hotshot that features Xiaomi’s latest Aura Balance Design. It is equipped with a powerful gaming processor and an amazing battery. It’s certainly one of the Best Xiaomi Latest Phones in 2021.
Commonly referred to as the undisputed champion due to it’s amazing specs and price, this phone also happens to be splash proof as it comes with a p2i coating.
It also supports NFC which is a refreshing addition when compared to its predecessors. This beauty is splash-proof. It is protected by P2i nano-coating technology to prevent any kind of water damage.
- It comes with a full touch 6.67-inch FHD+ Dot Display (20:9). So you definitely expect a super immersive viewing experience.
- Redmi Note 9 has an enhanced imaging system with a quad-camera setup with a 48 MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, a 5MP, and finally a 2MP.
- It also, of course, has an in-screen selfie camera.
- This low budget phone is actually pretty amazing when it comes to gaming. It has a high-performance octa-core MTK Helio G85 gaming processor. With a maximum frequency of 2.0GHz, GPU frequency of 1000MHz and a 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM, you can expect seamless high-end gaming with low latency. This can be further enhanced using the HyperEgine. ,
- It has up to 128GB external storage. The Redmi Note 9 runs MIUI 11 based on Android 10.
- Although the camera might not be the greatest the 5,020mAh battery definitely is.
- With a battery like that it has amazing battery life.
- The Redmi Note 9 also supports Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging.
The Redmi 8A is a super budget device that packs some amazing features. But most of all it’s known for three things: Its amazing battery, its exceptional performance and the wide range of fashionable colours its available in. The body of his phone is built with a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 which offers drop and wear resistance.
I’ve been using this since it launched and I can definitely say it really is incredibly sturdy for a budget phone. So it really was perfect for a butterfingers like me.
- The Redmi 8A has a 6.22-inch 19:9 HD+ Dot Drop display. Usually, you won’t find such a large screen for a phone that’s in this price range. So kudos to Xiaomi on this.
- This phone brings images to life with its amazing IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. With a vibrant 16 M color range, 400 nits of brightness and a resolution of 720 x 1520 p density, this is one of the most visually advanced phones in the market.
- The Redmi 8A is equipped with a 12MP primary camera and an 8MP front camera. It features LED flash, HDR and Panorama. This 12MP shooter also has a dual pixel PDAF. With this camera, you can easily shoot 1080p videos at 30fps.
- It uses the Snapdragon 439 Octa-core CPU and an Adreno 505 GPU to deliver a decent performance, although it’s not the best with rest to other phones in the same price range it can handle heavy tasks with relative ease.
- The Redmi 8A has a 2GB RAM with 32GB of storage and runs on Android 9 with the MIUI 11 Skin. Both of which can be updated.
- The 5000 mAh battery will help your phone last for two days on a single charge without any issues.
Mi 9 Lite
Just like the Mi 9, the Mi 9 Lite is an all-rounder in the mid-range space. This smartphone doesn’t really have any significant features other than the Samsung AMOLED screen with blue light protection. The specs are above average across the board.
Although this phone doesn’t have one overwhelming feature that puts it ahead of the pack like most Xiaomi phones, you get pretty good deal on the Price.
- It has a 6.39-inch SAMSUNG AMOLED display with a dot notch design. This Samsung display has an outstanding range of colors with an insanely high contrast of 60000:1.
- This display intelligently adapts to the surrounding to give you a natural viewing experience that’s easy on the eyes.
- Although it has a high vibrancy with its super-high screen ration, it protects your eyes by reducing the harmful blue light and reducing eye strain by limiting the flickering.
- You can expect high-quality photographs with impressive detail with the Mi 9’s 48-megapixel primary camera. It has a depth sensor that highlights the subject while blurring the background making the subject the focus of every image.
- This camera is also equipped with a distortion correction making the ultra-wide pictures even wider.
- Of course, the Mi 9 Lite is also equipped with a 32-megapixel selfie camera.
- Interestingly the processors are more tailored towards games. However, it can run other heavy tasks with ease. The Mi 9 Lite runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Processor and comes with Game Turbo 2.0 and Mi Turbo dual-engine algorithms. This makes the processing speed quick enough for daily use without missing out on PUB-G tournaments.
- It has a 4030 mAh battery which is good enough to last about 1.5 days with minimal usage.
Mi Note 10
Featuring the world first 108 MP penta camera the Mi Note 10 is definite one of the best flagship killers out there. The Mi Note 10 stands out with regards to almost every spec and easily dominates over pretty much all the phones in the similar price range.
This camera shoots images that are 12032 x 9024 p, Which is almost 12 times as high as 4K resolution. Basically, it is good enough surpass most digital cameras.
It also has a highly responsive in-screen fingerprint sensor and is equipped with NFC. Most importantly, it is extremely affordable and is only priced at $589.00.
- It has a 6.47-inch 3D Curved AMOLED screen. This screen has a resolution of 2340 x 1080 FH with a PPI of 398.
- The rear camera is a Penta camera unit, it has a whopping 108 megapixel with an AI-powered camera a 12 MP wide camera, a 5 mp telephoto with 2x optical zoom, a 20 MP ultrawide and 2 MP dedicated macro camera.
- The selfie camera is a 32-megapixel shooter.
- It is powered by a Snapdragon 730G Octa-core processor. It also has a 6GB RAM and a 128GB of storage. It also has an Adreno 618 GPU which can easily handle games and video editing software.
- It has a 30W fast charging capacity with 5260 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery. This battery can easily last for 1.5 days without any issues and can go from 0 to 100% in one hour. The battery capabilities also make it one of the Best Xiaomi Latest Phones in 2021.
Redmi Note 8T
The Redmi Note 8T was one of the best entry to mid-level phone a year ago. However, it still is extremely popular due to its amazing performance, high specs and cheap price. This is an all in all camera phone. In fact, it has a 48MP Quad Camera All-Star back in the day. So, it’s absolutely brilliant.
It recently got a complete overhaul with amazing design upgrades. It now has a 2.5D glass to protect it for the wear and tear of everyday use making it much more durable. It also received an 88.3% high screen-to-body ratio. Additionally, it also comes in more colors like Moonlight White, Starscape Blue and Moonshadow Grey
- The display for the Note 8T is a 6.3-inch FHD+ display
- The primary camera is a 48-megapixel shooter and the front camera is a 13-megapixel shooter. It has an AI Quad camera which beautifies the photo. It can easily help you capture a more beautiful selfie portrait mode. It also has blur adjustment for short videos.
- It has the Snapdragon 665 Octa-core with 8GB RAM and 64GB of storage.
- Even the battery has received an overhaul with a 4000 mAh battery which can easily last for a day on a single charge. It also comes with 30w fast charging which can bring from 0 to a 100 in under an hour.
Xiaomi Mi A3
- The Mi A3 has a 6.0-inch AMOLED display.
- It has a triple camera setup with the primary camera being 48-megapixel. The front camera is a 32-megapixel shooter.
- It works on the Snapdragon 665-octa-core with 4GB RAM and 64GB of storage.
- The battery is a 4030 mAh with fast charging capabilities
Xiaomi Mi 9T
The Mi 9T is the most popular Xiaomi phone in this year.
- It has a 6.39-inch AMOLED FHD+ display
- The camera is a 48-megapixel AI triple rear camera.
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 730+ can process up to 2.2Ghz
- The battery is a 4000 mAh with an 18W fast charging capability
Redmi Note 8 Pro
The Redmi Note 8 Pro is the latest device released from Xiaomi. It’s already considered one of the best phones made by Xiaomi. Here are its specs
- The display of this phone is a 6.53-inch 1080p screen that is big and beautiful. The waterdrop notch adds to the look of the phone.
- It houses three cameras on the back with the main camera being 64-megapixels.
- And then there is an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera and a 2-megapixel camera.
- The Redmi Note 8 Pro runs on MIUI10 and has a chipset that not a lot of people might have heard of – Mediatek Helio G90T.
- It comes in 6GB RAM or 8GB RAM versions.
- The battery on the Redmi Note 8 Pro is pretty amazing. It has a 4500 mAh battery and an 18W quick charge capability. It’s pretty amazing!
Actual Reviews from Customers :
Very satisfied, the phone is excellent! There is a global version of the phone which comes in a white and blue box. If you need other languages, then choose the global version. I recommend this product. It’s 5+++-Arnie, France
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro
The Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro is a precursor to the flagship destroyer, the Mi 9. This is one of the top Xiaomi phones in the market.
But the Mi 8 Pro is no pushover. It comes with a beautiful design called Titanium Transparent that looks like the insides of the phone.
- The display is a respectable 6.21 in AMOLED panel.
- The cameras for the Mi 8 Pro are a combination of sensors from various companies.
- The primary cameras are a 12MP Sony IMX363 and a Samsung S5K3M3 whereas the front shooter is a 20MP Samsung S5K3T1.
- The Mi 8 Pro runs on the superior Snapdragon 845 processor which is one of the best in the business. It also has a mind-blowing 8GB RAM with 128GB of internal storage.
- Rest assured that this phone can handle intense gaming sessions without any lag.
- The 3,000mAh battery on the Mi 8 Pro might come as a disappointment to some as it has a large display and has to support the cameras.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Slider phones anyone? Just a while back, slider phones were the rage. People would stylishly push them up and down to pick up calls and whatnot. After the smartphone market blew up, these phones died out. But Xiaomi is bringing it back.
- The Mi Mix 3 has a slider feature that hosts the camera. So the screen is purely a screen.
- The main screen is a 6.39-inch, full HD+ all display.
- The phone is quite heavy at 215 grams, but that is made up of the camera.
- The rear camera has a 12MP + 12MP shooter and the front camera is a 20MP shooter + 2MP sensor lens.
- Qualcomm 845 Snapdragon Octa-Core Processor and Adreno 630 GPU.
- The RAM starts from 6GB and the internal memory starts from 128GB.
- The phone packs a 3200 mAh battery and is equipped with the fast charging feature that makes sure you have juice all the time!
Xiaomi Mi 8
- The Mi 8 carries an AMOLED Display and this isn’t a full-blown flagship phone.
- It has a 6.22-inch display that is large and the colours really pop.
- The resolution is 1080p that is HD+ quality.
- The Mi 8’s camera is pretty top-notch. It has a dual 12-megapixel rear camera set-up.
- It has AI features, optical zoom and 4-axis OIS.
- The front camera is a selfie-friendly 20-megapixel shooter.
- The performance of this phone rests in the capabilities of the Snapdragon 845 and the 6GB RAM.
- The phone runs on MIUI 10.1.
- The Xiaomi Mi 8 also has an internal storage of 128GB.
- The battery is a 3400 mAh and is quite sufficient for a day and a half of use.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
The Mi Mix 2s is a beautiful phone with a mirror-finish in the back.
- The display is a 5.99-inch- screen that is a tad smaller compared to the phones in the current era.
- The Mi Mix 2S has a dual-camera setup in the rear. It’s 12MP + 12MP (Wide-angle and telephoto).
- The front shooter is a 5MP camera.
- The processor and chipset for the Mi Mix 2S are off the charts.
- The processor is 2.45GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor.
- The phone also packs an 8GB RAM that enables a seamless hardcore gaming experience.
- There is a 3400 mAh battery running the show. It’s quite sufficient to last an entire day.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite
- The Mi 8 Lite sports a 6.26-inch LCD screen with a notch on top. With an aspect ratio of 19:9.
- The cameras for the Mi 8 Lite will blow your mind. The primary cameras are a dual setup with 12MP + 5MP that uses Sony IMX363 Sensors.
- The front shooter is a 24-megapixel camera that uses Sony IMX576 Sensor.
- It also uses the 4 in 1-pixel technology!
- The processor is the Snapdragon 660 AIE and has two versions for the RAM, the 6GB or 8GB and has internal storages of 64GB and 128GB respectively.
- This is not expandable, which is a downside.
- The 3350 mAh battery might not seem like much for a phone of this calibre, but somehow it works for the Mi 8 Lite.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
The Mi A2 Lite is the younger sibling of the Mi A2.
- The display is a 5.84-inch Full HD notched screen. It has an aspect ratio of 19:9. It has 432 pixels per inch, which is pretty decent for a budget phone.
- The primary cameras are a 12MP + 5MP dual-camera setup. While the front has a 5MP shooter that is enabled with AI capabilities that remove marks and pimples on your face.
- Its powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 and Adreno 506 graphics. Packs 3GB of RAM with an internal storage of 32GB that can be expanded up to 256GB.
- The battery is a very powerful 4000 mAh that can last for at least 2 days on end, making it one of the best phones in the market in terms of battery life.
Best Xiaomi Camera Phones
If you are looking for the Xiaomi phone with the best camera then look no further than the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro.
- Not only is it considered the best Xiaomi camera of 2021 but it is a flagship model that is meant to be a direct competitor to Samsungs Galaxy S20 and Apple’s iPhone 11.
- The quad-camera set-up of the Mi 10 Pro is fantastic.
When it comes to the Best Xiaomi phone in 2021, it is a close competition between the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro and the Xiaomi Pocophone F2. But in my opinion, it would have to be the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro.
- From the features to the design to the price, it’s got it all.
- The camera setup and the video capture features are absolutely stunning.
- It is a true flagship model that doesn’t lose out to Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S20 or Apple’s iPhone 11. Check out our list of the Best Xiaomi Latest Phones in 2021 for more details.
It ticks every box and it’s a representation of what Xiaomi stands for. Great features at affordable prices.
Can a Xiaomi phone last for 3 to 4 years?
Truth be told, Xiaomi phones were pretty poor in the past. I’ve personally been at the receiving end of the Xiaomi Mi4i’s very poor performance. Especially the hardware, it used to be really bad in the initial years ie. 2011-2013.
- But Xiaomi has really come a long way. They’ve worked on the software and the hardware over so many years and have made some pretty awesome phones. Some are unmatchable in their respective price ranges.
- The Pocofone series is a perfect example of durable phones that have amazing software and hardware. Even the latest Xiaomi phones of 2021 like Mi 10 Pro and Mi 9S are quite sturdy. Check out our list of the Best Xiaomi Latest Phones in 2021 for more details.
Currently, Xiaomi is making some pretty awesome phones and they do last for about 3 to 4 years without any issues.
Does Xiaomi’s cheap price mean cheap quality?
Xiaomi’s phones aren’t that cheap if you think about it. They are competitive. Although Xiaomi’s CEO had mentioned that they won’t earn a profit of more than 5% per device. Xiaomi like other smartphone makers are not reliant on the profits of their smartphone products to keep the company alive. Xiaomi sells a lot more products than just smartphones.
- They make a lot of money on their products like toothbrushes and other electronics.
- They split their profits among these products and this is why they are able to price their products for cheaper.
This does not mean that their products are inferior. After all, the Mi 10 Pro and the Pocofone are some of the best phones in their respective categories. Check out our list of the Best Xiaomi Latest Phones in 2021 for more details.
What is the latest phone of Xiaomi?
Apple iPhone vs Xiaomi Phones
The right answer is no. Xiaomi phones aren’t meant to compete with Apple iPhones.
Apple’s iPhones are better than Xiaomi’s in the following aspects
Apple’s iOS software is much much better than Xiaomi’s MIUI. The MIUI is bloated and has a lot of firmware and bloatware added to it that you cannot delete. Apple’s iOS is more intuitive, user friendly and blazing fast.
Apple’s hardware is a tad better than Xiaomi’s hardware. They use a glass finish with aluminum, whereas Xiaomi uses a lot of plastic for the cheap models and uses glass and aluminum for the premium models which is good.
Apple’s chipset is their own and it works beautifully with the hardware, whereas Xiaomi’s chipsets are mostly others like Snapdragon among others. In this department, Apple is a tad better.
Apple’s cameras are unmatched. The megapixel count may be less, but the quality of the camera and the software running it is unmatched. The Mi Note 10 has an incredible camera which might come close to Apple’s camera.
Apple’s battery life keeps getting better and better. Xiaomi’s certain phones have good batteries while some others like the K20 have known battery issues.
However, there are exceptions.
While Xiaomi’s space is the mid-range market. It does have a flagship model that can go toe to toe with Apple’s latest iPhone 11.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is an absolute beast of a phone that has more or less the same features as the iPhone 11. It takes the cake as it provides a customizable user interface and as its half iPhone 11’s price.
- Hit the Open Road With Complete Confidence With The Best Xiaomi Car Accessories
- Top Xiaomi Home Appliances That Will Make Your Jaw Drop
Xiaomi Mi 11
The Xiaomi Mi 11 is one of the Best Xiaomi Latest Phones!
Product SKU: X190201
Product Brand: Xiaomi Mi 11
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: $900
Price Valid Until: 2021-05-31
Product In-Stock: InStock
Table of Contents