Store Name: Xiaomi MC Store
Store Description: The biggest Xiaomi store on Aliexpress. From the latest Xiaomi phones to the best Xiaomi gadgets. You can find the best rates on Xiaomi products here!
Price range: $100 - $600
Best Xiaomi Phones
Which is the best of the lot? We bring you the latest review of the Best Xiaomi Phones 2020.
Xiaomi has been killing it! They are not only one of the largest mobile phone manufacturers in the world, but also one of the largest consumer electronics brand in the world. While you can see unique Xiaomi products like Smart Shoes and Toothbrushes pop up here and there, Xiaomi is still a makes some of the best Phones. Check out the Best Xiaomi Latest Phones in 2020 for all the details.
Today, we are going to review the latest and best Xiaomi phones in 2020. Xiaomi certainly has some fantastic and interesting phones under its Redmi and Mi sub-brands. So let’s find out what your next Xiaomi phone is going to be.
- Xiaomi Latest Phones 2020
- Latest Mi Smartphones Price List
- Best Xiaomi Phone 2020
- Best Xiaomi Camera Phones
- Which is the best Xiaomi phone in 2020?
Xiaomi Latest Phones 2020
Latest Mi Smartphones Price List
|Xiaomi Phone Series||Xiaomi Phone Model|
|Xiaomi Mi Series||Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro|
|Mi 9 Lite|
|Xiaomi Mi 9T|
|Mi Note 10|
|Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite|
|Xiaomi Mi 8|
|Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix 3|
|Xiaomi Mi A2|
|Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite|
|Xiaomi Mi A3|
|Xiaomi Mi Note 3|
|Redmi Series||Xiaomi Redmi 7|
|Redmi Note Series||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9|
|Redmi Note 8|
|Redmi Note 8 Pro|
|Redmi Note 8T|
|Pocophone||Xiaomi Pocophone F1|
|Xiaomi Pocophone F2 Pro|
Best Xiaomi Phone 2020
Xiaomi Pocophone F2 Pro
Xiaomi’s sub-brand Poco launched the long-awaited successor to the Pocophone F2 Pro on the 12th of May and boy is it a brilliant phone. It decimated all the other smartphone brands.
Why? Well, because it’s a true blue flagship smartphone with the latest features but is priced like a mid-range phone. A true flagship killer. It was instantly popular because of its insane specs and its unique user interface.
- The screen is a pretty awesome 6.67- inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen that can even support HDR10+.
- This display basically allows you to watch videos with more color clarity and higher quality ie. vibrancy.
- But, it does have some minor issues like touch-screen isn’t as smooth as you’d expect it to be. And the refresh rate is weirdly only 60Hz. Other’s in the same range offer 90Hz.
- While this is a slight disappointment at least it has a cool in-display fingerprint sensor.
- Like most phones these days it has a quad-camera setup at the rear. Although it might not be great in this department when compared to the Mi 10 Pro, these cameras still do a great job.
- The Pocophone F2 Pro has a 64 MP main camera, a 13 MP Wide-Angle sensor, 5 MP Macro camera and 2 MP depth sensor. These cameras can let you achieve amazing quality photographs and effects such as the bokeh effect.
- The selfie camera is very unique, Xiaomi decided to add a pop-up selfie camera to follow the trend. But it is super useful and gives you more room on the screen.
- The Pocophone F2 Pro runs on the latest Snapdragon 865 flagship processor with up to 8GB RAM.
- The storage is expandable up to 256 GB.
- Honestly, these are the specs of a mini-computer. You can play the latest high-end games and watch videos with the highest quality without a drop in quality. The speed is also brilliant so you can multitask without any worry.
- Pocophone F2 Pro is equipped with a 4700 mAh battery which should give you enough juice for a day.
- It does come with a decent charger that will charge the device in an hour.
- Unfortunately, it doesn’t support wireless charging.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
Xiaomi launched this flagship beast early this year and it’s continued to dominate the market. This phone has amazingly is amazingly going toe to toe with Samsung’s Galaxy S20 and Apple’s iPhone 11, and coming out on top. The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro offers more or less the same specs as the other current flagships at a fraction of the cost.
It is packed with a ton of unbelievable features such as a beautiful display, a 108Mp camera, a powerful processor and 5G connectivity. It also has charging speeds that will stun you.
- The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro has a breathtaking 6.67″ AMOLED screen with a high refresh rate of 90Hz and a resolution of 2340 x1080 FHD+. This level of display can support even the best of the best high-definition games and High definition movies.
- This is truly a display that was meant for video content as it even has a TUV Rheinland low blue-light certification. Basically, it will help lessen the burden of harmful blue light on your eyes.
- The Mi 10 Pro has four rear cameras: 108MP ultra-clear primary sensor, 8MP 10x hybrid zoom lens, 12MP Portrait lens 20MP ultra-wide-angle
- It of course, also has a 20MP Ultra-clear Selfie Camera.
- These cameras will leave you speechless. The level of recording that can be achieved with the four rear cameras it off the charts.
- The Mi 10 Pro is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor. It is the first device with a processor of this level.
- It also has an Adreno 650 GPU. This is a huge plus as it can handle high-end games with ease.
- The processor and the GPU make this phone an absolute beast as it handles multiple tasks without loss in quality. There is no video lags or loss in quality.
- Although the Mi 10 Pro comes with a decent 4500mAh battery which lasts for a day, the charging speeds are amazing.
- It has a 65W charger that provides a super-fast charge.
- Basically, it’s about 50W wired fast charging and 30W wireless fast charging. Which is pretty damn good. Much better than Samsung or Apple.
Redmi Note 9
The Redmi Note 9 is a fantastic quad-camera hotshot that features Xiaomi’s latest Aura Balance Design. It is equipped with a powerful gaming processor and an amazing battery.
It also supports NFC which is a refreshing addition when compared to its predecessors. This beauty is splash-proof. It is protected by P2i nano-coating technology to prevent any kind of water damage.
- It comes with a full touch 6.67-inch FHD+ Dot Display (20:9). So you definitely expect a super immersive viewing experience.
- Redmi Note 9 has an enhanced imaging system with a quad-camera setup with a 48 MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, a 5MP, and finally a 2MP.
- It also, of course, has an in-screen selfie camera.
- The Redmi Note 9 comes with a new high-performance octa-core MTK Helio G85 gaming processor.
- It has up to 128GB external storage.
- The Redmi Note 9 runs MIUI 11 based on Android 10.
- Although the camera might not be the greatest the 5,020mAh battery definitely is.
- With a battery like that it has an amazing battery life.
- The Redmi Note 9 also supports Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging.
The Redmi 8A is a super budget device that packs some amazing features. But most of all it’s known for three things: Its amazing battery, its exceptional performance and the wide range of fashionable colours its available in. The body of his phone is built with a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 which offers drop and wear resistance.
I’ve been using this since it launched and I can definitely say it really is incredibly sturdy for a budget phone. So it really was perfect for a butterfingers like me.
- The Redmi 8A has a 6.22-inch 19:9 HD+ Dot Drop display. Usually, you won’t find such a large screen for a phone that’s in this price range. So kudos to Xiaomi on this.
- It has a 12MP primary camera and an 8MP front camera.
- It uses the Snapdragon 439 Octa-core and has a 2GB RAM with 32GB of storage
- The 5000 mAh battery will keep your phone juiced for a day and more
Mi 9 Lite
The Mi 9 Lite is a mid-range smartphone that packs some amazing features.
- It has a 6.39-inch SAMSUNG AMOLED display with a dot notch design.
- The Mi 9 Lite has a 48-megapixel primary camera and a 32-megapixel selfie camera.
- It runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Processor.
- It has a 4030 mAh battery.
Mi Note 10
- It has a 6.47-inch 3D Curved AMOLED screen.
- The Rear Camera is a whopping 108 megapixel with an AI-powered camera. The front camera is a 32-megapixel shooter.
- The Snapdragon 730G Octa-core powers this device with a 6GB RAM and a 128GB of storage.
- It has a 30W fast charging capacity with 5260 mAh
Redmi Note 8T
- The display for the Note 8T is a 6.3-inch FHD+ display
- The primary camera is a 48-megapixel shooter and the front camera is a 13-megapixel shooter. It has an AI Quad camera.
- It has the Snapdragon 665 Octa-core with 8GB RAM and 64GB of storage.
- It has a 4000 mAh battery with 30w fast charging
Xiaomi Mi A3
- The Mi A3 has a 6.0-inch AMOLED display.
- It has a triple camera setup with the primary camera being 48-megapixel. The front camera is a 32-megapixel shooter.
- It works on the Snapdragon 665-octa-core with 4GB RAM and 64GB of storage.
- The battery is a 4030 mAh with fast charging capabilities
Xiaomi Mi 9T
The Mi 9T is the most popular Xiaomi phone in this year.
- It has a 6.39-inch AMOLED FHD+ display
- The camera is a 48-megapixel AI triple rear camera.
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 730+ can process up to 2.2Ghz
- The battery is a 4000 mAh with a 18W fast charging capability
Redmi Note 8 Pro
The Redmi Note 8 Pro is the latest device released from Xiaomi. It’s already considered one of the best phones made by Xiaomi. Here are its specs
- The display of this phone is a 6.53-inch 1080p screen that is big and beautiful. The waterdrop notch adds to the look of the phone.
- It houses three cameras on the back with the main camera being 64-megapixels.
- And then there is an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera and a 2-megapixel camera.
- The Redmi Note 8 Pro runs on MIUI10 and has a chipset that not a lot of people might have heard of – Mediatek Helio G90T.
- It comes in 6GB RAM or 8GB RAM versions.
- The battery on the Redmi Note 8 Pro is pretty amazing. It has a 4500 mAh battery and an 18W quick charge capability. It’s pretty amazing!
Actual Reviews from Customers :
Very satisfied, the phone is excellent! There is a global version of the phone which comes in a white and blue box. If you need other languages, then choose the global version. I recommend this product. It’s 5+++-Arnie, France
Redmi Note 8
- The Redmi Note 8 has a 6.3-inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Although HDR is missing on this phone, the top has a waterdrop notch bezel and the bottom bezel is quite thick.
- It is a quad-camera setup with a 48-megapixel shooter and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens, 2-megapixel macro lens and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- The front camera is a 13-megapixel shooter.
- It runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 ultra fast processor and supported by the MIUI10.
- The battery is a 4000 mAh behemoth with a 18W charger that is awesome and gives you enough juice for a day.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro
The Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro is a precursor to the flagship destroyer, the Mi 9. This is one of the top Xiaomi phones in the market.
But the Mi 8 Pro is no pushover. It comes with a beautiful design called Titanium Transparent that looks like the insides of the phone.
- The display is a respectable 6.21 in AMOLED panel.
- The cameras for the Mi 8 Pro are a combination of sensors from various companies.
- The primary cameras are a 12MP Sony IMX363 and a Samsung S5K3M3 whereas the front shooter is a 20MP Samsung S5K3T1.
- The Mi 8 Pro runs on the superior Snapdragon 845 processor which is one of the best in the business. It also has a mind-blowing 8GB RAM with 128GB of internal storage.
- Rest assured that this phone can handle intense gaming sessions without any lag.
- The 3,000mAh battery on the Mi 8 Pro might come as a disappointment to some as it has a large display and has to support the cameras.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Slider phones anyone? Just a while back, slider phones were the rage. People would stylishly push them up and down to pick up calls and whatnot. After the smartphone market blew up, these phones died out. But Xiaomi is bringing it back.
- The Mi Mix 3 has a slider feature that hosts the camera. So the screen is purely a screen.
- The main screen is a 6.39-inch, full HD+ all display.
- The phone is quite heavy at 215 grams, but that is made up of the camera.
- The rear camera has a 12MP + 12MP shooter and the front camera is a 20MP shooter + 2MP sensor lens.
- Qualcomm 845 Snapdragon Octa-Core Processor and Adreno 630 GPU.
- The RAM starts from 6GB and the internal memory starts from 128GB.
- The phone packs a 3200 mAh battery and is equipped with the fast charging feature that makes sure you have juice all the time!
Xiaomi Mi 8
- The Mi 8 carries an AMOLED Display and this isn’t a full-blown flagship phone.
- It has a 6.22-inch display that is large and the colours really pop.
- The resolution is 1080p that is HD+ quality.
- The Mi 8’s camera is pretty top-notch. It has a dual 12-megapixel rear camera set-up.
- It has AI features, optical zoom and 4-axis OIS.
- The front camera is a selfie-friendly 20-megapixel shooter.
- The performance of this phone rests in the capabilities of the Snapdragon 845 and the 6GB RAM.
- The phone runs on MIUI 10.1.
- The Xiaomi Mi 8 also has an internal storage of 128GB.
- The battery is a 3400 mAh and is quite sufficient for a day and a half of use.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
The Mi Mix 2s is a beautiful phone with a mirror-finish in the back.
- The display is a 5.99-inch- screen that is a tad smaller compared to the phones in the current era.
- The Mi Mix 2S has a dual-camera setup in the rear. It’s 12MP + 12MP (Wide-angle and telephoto).
- The front shooter is a 5MP camera.
- The processor and chipset for the Mi Mix 2S are off the charts.
- The processor is 2.45GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor.
- The phone also packs an 8GB RAM that enables a seamless hardcore gaming experience.
- There is a 3400 mAh battery running the show. It’s quite sufficient to last an entire day.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1
The Pocophone has taken the world by storm and it’s one of the most popular phones out there.
- The Pocophone’s display is a 6.18-inch that is Full HD+ and has 500 nits which make the display visible in super bright light.
- The primary camera is a 12MP + 5MP shooter and the front-facing camera is a 20MP shooter.
- It has dual-pixel autofocus and the cameras have AI features that help you take the best shots.
- Pocophone F1 is powered by the Snapdragon 845 processor with an AI engine that improves the performance of the phone.
- The RAM is up to 8GB and 256GB of internal storage.
- The battery is an amazing 4000 mAh which lets you use the phone for slightly more than a day on a single charge.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite
- The Mi 8 Lite sports a 6.26-inch LCD screen with a notch on top. With an aspect ratio of 19:9.
- The cameras for the Mi 8 Lite will blow your mind. The primary cameras are a dual setup with 12MP + 5MP that uses Sony IMX363 Sensors.
- The front shooter is a 24-megapixel camera that uses Sony IMX576 Sensor.
- It also uses the 4 in 1-pixel technology!
- The processor is the Snapdragon 660 AIE and has two versions for the RAM, the 6GB or 8GB and has internal storages of 64GB and 128GB respectively.
- This is not expandable, which is a downside.
- The 3350 mAh battery might not seem like much for a phone of this calibre, but somehow it works for the Mi 8 Lite.
Xiaomi Mi A2
- The display is a 5.99-inch full HD+, IPS-LCD screen that is a tad on the smaller size.
- It has thick bezels that go with it.
- The camera on the Mi A2 is arguably one of the best cameras for a sub $300 phone.
- It has a 20-megapixel with large pixels that are 1.25 µm and the other camera is 12-megapixel depth sensor camera.
- As for the performance, the Mi A2 runs on a 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor and has 4GB of RAM with an internal storage capacity of 64GB
- The battery is at 3010 mAh, which might seem a tad less, but works well for this phone.
- It has quick charge support as well.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
The Mi A2 Lite is the younger sibling of the Mi A2.
- The display is a 5.84-inch Full HD notched screen. It has an aspect ratio of 19:9. It has 432 pixels per inch, which is pretty decent for a budget phone.
- The primary cameras are a 12MP + 5MP dual-camera setup. While the front has a 5MP shooter that is enabled with AI capabilities that remove marks and pimples on your face.
- Its powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 and Adreno 506 graphics. Packs 3GB of RAM with an internal storage of 32GB that can be expanded up to 256GB.
- The battery is a very powerful 4000 mAh that can last for at least 2 days on end, making it one of the best phones in the market in terms of battery life.
Xiaomi Redmi 7
Xiaomi does have a tendency to launch a lot of phones but the Redmi 7 is one of the few cheap Xiaomi phones that is absolutely brilliant. Yep, this is Xiaomi’s cheapest phone on the market right now.
It is commonly referred to as the all-rounder because it does a decent job in the display, camera and performance areas. Even the battery is pretty damn good. But the only problem would be the poor build quality.
- The display for the Redmi 7 is a 6.26-inch IPS LCD with a 19:9 aspect ratio. It displays in 720p.
- The primary camera is a 12MP + 2MP sensor lens and the front camera is an 8MP shooter.
- It runs on the Snapdragon 632 and Android 9.0. It has a 3GB internal RAM, which is more than sufficient and 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded.
- The 4000 mAh battery will ensure that you can use your phone easily for more than a day on a single charge.
Best Xiaomi Camera Phones
If you are looking for the Xiaomi phone with the best camera then look no further than the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro.
- Not only is it considered the best Xiaomi camera of 2020 but it is a flagship model that is meant to be a direct competitor to Samsungs Galaxy S20 and Apple’s iPhone 11.
- The quad-camera set-up of the Mi 10 Pro is fantastic.
Which is the best Xiaomi phone in 2020?
When it comes to the Best Xiaomi phone in 2020, it is a close competition between the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro and the Xiaomi Pocophone F2. But in my opinion, it would have to be the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro.
- From the features to the design to the price, it’s got it all.
- The camera setup and the video capture features are absolutely stunning.
- It is a true flagship model that doesn’t lose out to Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S20 or Apple’s iPhone 11.
It ticks every box and it’s a representation of what Xiaomi stands for. Great features at affordable prices.
Can a Xiaomi phone last for 3 to 4 years?
Truth be told, Xiaomi phones were pretty poor in the past. I’ve personally been at the receiving end of the Xiaomi Mi4i’s very poor performance. Especially the hardware, it used to be really bad in the initial years ie. 2011-2013.
- But Xiaomi has really come a long way. They’ve worked on the software and the hardware over so many years and have made some pretty awesome phones. Some are unmatchable in their respective price ranges.
- The pocofone series is a perfect example of durable phones that have amazing software and hardware. Even the latest Xiaomi phones of 2020 like Mi 10 Pro and Mi 9S are quite sturdy.
Currently, Xiaomi is making some pretty awesome phones and they do last for about 3 to 4 years without any issues.
Does Xiaomi’s cheap price mean cheap quality?
Xiaomi’s phones aren’t that cheap if you think about it. They are competitive. Although Xiaomi’s CEO had mentioned that they won’t earn a profit of more than 5% per device. Xiaomi like other smartphone makers are not reliant on the profits of their smartphone products to keep the company alive. Xiaomi sells a lot more products than just smartphones.
- They make a lot of money on their products like toothbrushes and other electronics.
- They split their profits among these products and this is why they are able to price their products for cheaper.
This does not mean that their products are inferior. After all, the Mi 10 Pro and the Pocofone are some of the best phones in their respective categories.
What is the latest phone of Xiaomi?
Apple iPhone vs Xiaomi Phones
The right answer is no. Xiaomi phones aren’t meant to compete with Apple iPhones.
Apple’s iPhones are better than Xiaomi’s in the following aspects
Apple’s iOS software is much much better than Xiaomi’s MIUI. The MIUI is bloated and has a lot of firmware and bloatware added to it that you cannot delete. Apple’s iOS is more intuitive, user friendly and blazing fast.
Apple’s hardware is a tad better than Xiaomi’s hardware. They use a glass finish with aluminum, whereas Xiaomi uses a lot of plastic for the cheap models and uses glass and aluminum for the premium models which is good.
Apple’s chipset is their own and it works beautifully with the hardware, whereas Xiaomi’s chipsets are mostly others like Snapdragon among others. In this department, Apple is a tad better.
Apple’s cameras are unmatched. The megapixel count may be less, but the quality of the camera and the software running it is unmatched. The Mi Note 10 has an incredible camera which might come close to Apple’s camera.
Apple’s battery life keeps getting better and better. Xiaomi’s certain phones have good batteries while some others like the K20 have known battery issues.
However, there are exceptions.
While Xiaomi’s space is the mid-range market. It does have a flagship model that can go toe to toe with Apple’s latest iPhone 11.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is an absolute beast of a phone that has more or less the same features as the iPhone 11. It takes the cake as it provides a customizable user interface and as its half iPhone 11’s price.