Air Fryers are one of those useful appliances that can be used by everyone and help make cooking much easier. An air fryer is basically a countertop device that uses convection rather than a typical flame to cook your food. It circulates heat within the device to evenly cook food at a rapid pace. Check out our list of the Best Xiaomi Air Fryer for more details.
The main benefit of using an air fryer is that you’d end up using a fraction of the oil that you would on a traditional stovetop. Air fryers work well with fried foods and frozen foods; cooking the food items till they’re nice and crisp.
Related: Best Xiaomi Products You Must Own!
Xiaomi Air Fryers have been in the market for some time now and are slowly gaining traction with stay-at-home moms and those who want to cook fried foods quickly. This article will take you through the various Xiaomi Air Fryers in the market and how to get your hands on one of them. Here’s the Best Xiaomi Air Fryer of 2021.
After having reviewed all the Xiaomi Air Fryers in the market based on various factors like design, performance, features, function, price and much more; my team and I zeroed in on 5 that really stood out. These 5 were further put through a series of stress tests to determine the best. We found that:
The best Xiaomi Air Fryer is the Xiaomi Daewoo K3. It is equipped with 3D air frying technology that can cook food without having to toss and turn it. This air fryer also converts to a grill. So, it is perfect for barbeques as well. It is also $217.42.
Related: Check out our list of the Top Xiaomi Home Appliances!
- Best Xiaomi Air Fryer
- #1 — Xiaomi Daewoo K3
- #2 — Xiaomi Youpin Onemoon OA1
- #3 — Xiaomi Youpin Onemoon OA2
- #4 — Xiaomi Liven G5
- #5 — Xiaomi Youpin Silencare
- How to choose an Air Fryer?
Best Xiaomi Air Fryer
#1 — Xiaomi Daewoo K3
The Xiaomi Daewoo K3 is a multifunctional air fryer that uses 3D air frying technology thus cooks your food all around without having to toss and turn it. The K3 also converts to a Grill upon a single click making it ideal for BBQs. It is one of the Best Xiaomi Air Fryer for more details.
The Daewoo K3 is a compact air fryer weighing in at 125g and roughly the size of an A4 paper. The K3 can be conveniently placed anywhere in the kitchen thanks to its small size. The front of the K3 bears the digital touch panel that comprises the temperature regulator and timer control. The top of the K3 is a see-through high borosilicate glass cover and you’ll be able to remove it while grilling.
The Daewoo K3 has been sought after by foodies thanks to the variety of functions and features provided by Xiaomi.
- The Multi-Functionality of the K3 allows you to bake or fry multiple types of food based on the modes you select. These could be categorised into the following:
- Air Fried Mode: French Fries, Cheese Balls, Chicken Popcorn, Potatoes, etc.
- Grilling Mode: BBQ, grilled items, fried dishes and more.
- With a Compact Design the K3 can be placed on the kitchen counter and is relatively easy to move around and reposition. Check out our list of the Best Xiaomi Air Fryer for more details.
- The K3 uses 3D Heating Technology allowing you to cook your food evenly right around.
- With a Digital Touch Panel to control the device, the K3 is easier to use either while turning it on or simply setting the temperature. The main benefit of the digital touch screen is that it is easier to clean or wipe down after its use.
- The K3 boasts of Fast Cleaning; with a flawless design and no grooves, the K3 promises a 60 second fast cleaning guarantee.
|Product Size||190 * 190 * 330mm|
#2 — Xiaomi Youpin Onemoon OA1
The Xiaomi Youpin Onemoon OA1 is an easy to clean, compact-sized, healthy air fryer. The OA1 is sold by Xiaomi’s ecological chain company under the name Xiaomi Youpin. The OA1 is a healthier option compared to most as it uses no oil and fries your food quite well in a short span of time.
The Exterior of the Onemoon OA1 is lined with a high temperature resistant material keeping your hands safe from burns while touching the device. At the base, the power cord comes in an easy to receive manner and can be adjusted accordingly minimizing the number of crowded wires lying around.
The front of the device houses the timer/temperature knob allowing you to set the time and heat level with minimal exertion. The top of the OA1 displays the functions and indicator lights to notify you when the dish is ready.
The Youpin Onemoon OA1 is unique in its own way and hands down is a very efficient Air Fryer.
- The OA1 has an internal non-stick tank, making your cleaning worries a problem of the past.
- With a Compact Design the OA1 measures in at 10.24 x 8.11 x 11.3 inches, roughly the size of an A4 sheet of paper making it an easy to store Air Fryer. The OA1 has a maximum capacity of 2 liters and is ideal for families of 2-3 people.
- One of the main features of the OA1 is that it follows the principle of No Oil Frying. Using high speed air circulation technology the OA1 replaces hot oil with hot air and cooks the food with the oil that’s present in the food only.
- With a powerful 9 leaf fan, the OA1 guarantees ‘No Burning’ by evenly circulating the heated air all around the food and cooking it evenly
|Product Size||206 x 260 x 287 mm|
#3 — Xiaomi Youpin Onemoon OA2
The Xiaomi Youpin Onemoon OA2 sports a larger design than the OA1. It is an easy to clean, healthy air fryer that can hold more than its predecessor. The OA2 is also sold by Xiaomis ecological chain company under the name Xiaomi Youpin. It is one of the Best Xiaomi Air Fryer for more details.
The OA2 being rather larger than the OA1 holds a decent 4.5L tank that allows you to easily fry and cook for a family of 4. It is easy to store and lightweight so it can be moved around.
The top of the unit houses the button knob to select the appropriate temperature setting based on the type of dish you want to prepare. There is also a regulator on the top to set the appropriate time you want the dish to be cooked for.
The front of the device holds the handle and a slide out cooking tray. The back of the device has thermal vents to help with aggressive cooling which is ideal in a high power Air Fryer.
The Youpin Onemoon OA2 is a sporty, easy to use device with a number of functions and features that make cooking fun and relatively simple.
- A Top Moon shape indicator light along with 6 preset functions to make cooking easier.
- A simple and Compact Design, the OA2 has a measurement of 336 * 336 * 357 mm and weighs 4.2kg, making it an easy to store Air Fryer. The OA 2 has a maximum capacity of 4.5 liters and is ideal for families of 3-6 people.
- The OA2 has a No Oil Frying policy and uses a high speed air circulation technology that replaces hot oil with hot air and cooks the food with the oil that’s present in the food only.
- The OA2 is Easy to clean, the frying basket is made of a non-stick alloy and can be taken out for easy cleaning.
|Product Size||336 * 336 * 357 mm|
#4 — Xiaomi Liven G5
The Xiaomi Liven G5 is an elegant Air Fryer that is sold under Xiaomi’s ecological chain company under the name Xiaomi Youpin. An easy to store, lightweight Air fryer is what’s most sought after, and to have one that’s sleek and elegant to look at with a very simple design makes it all the more desirable. It’s the Best Xiaomi Air Fryer of 2021.
The Liven G5 is just that, a pocket friendly, lightweight gorgeous looking air fryer that will look good no matter where you place it.
The G5 sports a pull out split basket that is quite convenient to use. The interior is lined with a non-stick coating making it rather easier to clean. The top of the device has an LCD touch panel with the timer, cooking presets, and displays the cooking time countdown.
At the front of the device, you’d find the handle to pull out the split basket that’s used to cook the food. The rear end of the device houses the cooling system that helps keep the device from overheating. The G5 has a matte finish to the metallic look and feels quite premium.
The Liven G5 has been a device which looks and feels great. Little do many know, the G5 has a number of inbuilt features that make it so.
- An Adjustable cooking temperature for any kind of dish. The G5 comes with 80-200° adjustable cooking temperature that allows you to cook a wide variety of dishes.
- With a Compact Design, the G5 measures in at 11.06x 9.05 x 11.41 in and weighs 3kg, making it an easy to store Air Fryer. The G5 has a maximum capacity of 2.5 litres and is ideal for families of 2-3 people.
- It also promises ‘No Oil Frying’ by utilizing its high-speed air circulation technology, the G5 is able to replace hot oil with hot air and cooks the food with the oil that’s present in the food.
- The G5 is Easy to clean, the frying basket is made of a non-stick alloy and can be taken out for easy cleaning and storage.
- With the help of a Safety Switch, the G5 is able to shut off on its own if the motor temperature reaches extreme limits.
|Product Size||336 * 336 * 357 mm|
#5 — Xiaomi Youpin Silencare
The Xiaomi Youpin Silencare is a speechless smart cloud air fryer. The Silencare is available in a variety of colors and is a medium-sized Air fryer. The Silencare is similar to the Onemoon in terms of design and guarantees low calorie and low-fat cooking.
The Silencare is equipped with a 2.5L pull out split basket allowing you to easily access your meal. The interior is lined with a non-stick coating making it rather easier to clean. The top of the device has an intelligent LCD touch panel with the timer, cooking presets, and displays the cooking time countdown and temperature.
At the front of the device you’d find the handle to pull out the split basket that’s used to cook the food. The rear end of the device houses the cooling system that helps keep the device from overheating. The Silencare has a glossy finish and feels quite rugged.
The Silencare has been around for some time now and is one of the smartest and secure Air fryers in the market. It’s one of the few cloud-based Air fryers available making it a notable mention.
- The Silencare uses 3D hot air circulation to cook the food. Rather than having to toss and turn the dish to get it cooked evenly, the Silencare does all that for you with this technology.
- With a Compact Design, the Silencare measures in at 249.6 x 298.9 x 339.3 mm and weighs 3kg, making it a convenient, small-sized and easy to store Air Fryer. This air fryer has a maximum capacity of 2.5 liters and is ideal for families of 2-3 people.
- The Silencare also promises ‘No Oil Frying’ by utilizing its high-speed air circulation technology, the Silencare is able to replace hot oil with hot air and cooks the food with the oil that’s present in the food.
- The Silencare is Easy to clean, the frying basket is made of a 4-layer thick liner with non-stick coating and is durable enough for long-term safe use.
- The top of the device houses the LCD touch panel that allows you to control the heat, timer, and select from a variety of pre-enabled cooking profiles.
|Product Size||249.6 x 298.9 x 339.3 mm|
How to choose an Air Fryer?
Choosing an Air Fryer is not complicated. However, choosing the right one to suit your needs is the best way to invest in this type of appliance. Especially, since your going to be using it often. For example, if you’re a bachelor and invest in an Air Fryer with a high capacity and comprehensive feature. You’d be wasting quite a bit of money. Choosing the perfect air fryer is dependent on a few factors. Some of the most important are:
- This is the most obvious and the most important factor when it comes to investing in an Air fryer. Entry level Air Fryers that cost about 2.5L can easily feed 3 people without any issues. It’s perfect for bachelors and 3 member families. These type of Air Fryers are extremely compact and don’t weight too much either. Most importantly, they cost around $200-300 and can last for up to 4-5 years without any issues.
- If you’re looking for something for a larger crowd, there are air fryers with a capacity of 4.5L that can feed a family of 6. These not only have the capacity but they tend to also have loads of features that tend to make your life much easier. Of course, these features are cuisine specific. So, it only makes sense if you’re going to be cooking with the air fryer often.
- Temperature control is another feature you need to consider. Before you invest in an Air fryer you need to make of the kind of dishes your going to cook. Additionally you need to understand the temperature range of said dishes. So, be sure to check the technical specifications for the heating element, the wattage and temperature range before purchasing your Xiaomi Air Fryer.
- Price is obviously another extremely important factor when it comes to choosing an Air Fryer. The prices tend to increase with the capacity and an features. However, Xiaomi fortunately prices all their products at an extremely low price. So, you can actually get an Air fryer that’s priced at $250 with the features of one that’s worth 300-400 dollars.
- However, it is also important to note that you should buy one of these appliances after serious consideration. If you don’t require those extremely fancy features or 5L capacity then invest in a more basic model at a cheaper price. After all, both the higher-priced Air Fryer and the budget version have pretty much the same lifespan.
- When it comes to Air Fryers, the more features, the more it’ll save time. For example, there are Xiaomi Air Fryers that offers fast cleaning which is definitely worth considering as you don’t have to spend a lot of time cleaning the device.
- You also find Xiaomi air fryers with different modes that can cook various dishes. which is definitely worth considering.
Consumption of energy
An air fryer with 1500 watts of power can use no more than 1 unit of electricity each day. If you cook for 30 minutes in an air fryer, the maximum amount of power consumed each day will be half a unit.
You must ensure that the wattage consumption of your air fryer is supported by your kitchen outlet. It’s critical that your kitchen outlets can handle the 800 to 1500 watts that a typical air fryer needs.
Airfryer versus oven
Air fryers cook your food by swirling hot air around it. Traditional convection ovens employ a similar approach, but there are a few important changes.
While both a full-size convection oven and an air fryer employ a fan to circulate hot air, the air fryer circulates the air more quickly inside a tiny chamber, allowing the cooking process to be completed faster. A basket is also used in air fryers to distribute hot air more evenly across the bottom of your food.
Certain foods are better suited to air frying than others. Breaded meals, such as mozzarella sticks, chicken nuggets, and jalapeno poppers, do better than baked chicken wings or burger patties.
Are Xiaomi Air Fryers worth it?
If you love cooking or consuming fried food on a regular basis then an Air Fryer is just right for you. The Xiaomi Air Fryers listed above use little to no oil and cook your food in the healthiest manner possible. Since the market is filled with a wide range of Air Fryers, no matter the model they will all provide you with crispy air fried food.
However, the Xiaomi Air Fryers on the other hand have rapid air technology, impressive design, and amazing functionalities which make it one of the best in the market. Check out our list of the Best Xiaomi Air Fryer for more details.
Xiaomi Daewoo K3
Looking for a healthier way to cook your food? Check out our list of the Best Xiaomi Air Fryer for all the details.
Product SKU: XAF10021
Product Brand: Xiaomi Daewoo K3
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: $217.42
Price Valid Until: 2021
Product In-Stock: InStock
Table of Contents