Although Xiaomi in general launches a few smartphones, Xiaomi India seems to have a new phone every 3 or so weeks. The number of variants that have flooded the market is absolutely insane. They target every single segment in terms of price and have managed to dominate the smartphone market in India. Do you want to know the Latest Xiaomi Smartphones in India? Then read on for all the details.
Xiaomi phones are extremely popular in India. This isn’t just because they have one for everybody but also because of the high quality of these phones and the budget-friendly prices. These smartphones have become a must-have gadget in the country, so much so that it’s developed locally.
Read on and find out which of the Latest Xiaomi Smartphones in India are absolute dominating the Indian market.
Latest Xiaomi Smartphones in India 2020
#1 — Redmi 9
The Redmi 9 hit the Indian market on 27th of August and it’s certainly one of the best mid-rangers right now. Although there are similar phones in terms of specs and features the Redmi 9 beats all these phones with its affordable price. While you can find similar phones in terms of specs, This Dual Nano Sim Phone’s price places it far ahead of the pack.
Not only is this Dual Nano Sim Phone it sleek and light but it can easily handle heavy tasks. It pretty lightweight weighing only about 198 grams and just the right size with dimensions of 163.3 x 77 x 9.1 mm.
With , this phone is pretty sleek and light with a weight of 198 grams. you can barely feel it’s existence. Like most Xiaomi phones it has a Gorilla Glass 3 in the front and plastic frame. However, It does come with a fresh design scheme which is refreshing.
This phone has a gorgeous design. Especially, the circular design around the camera which gives a sense of elegance. The phone has a gradient colour and a unique textured design that prevents smudges and fingerprints. It’s one of the Latest Xiaomi Smartphones in India.
- It has a 6.53-inch screen with a brilliant IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen Display. The display is mesmerizing and immersive. It is capable of display 16 M colours with an amazing resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels at 395 PPI density and brightness of 400 nits. This beauty is unfortunately equipped with the old Gorilla Glass 3 for protection. So, you need to be careful as it’s sensitive to scratches and knicks.
- The Redmi 9 has a quad-camera setup at the rear with a primary camera of 13 MP, a 2MP depth sensor, 5MP Macro sensor, and an 8MP Ultrawide camera. You can also capture videos of 1080p quality at 30 frames per second, which is pretty cool.
- It has a selfie camera which is an 8MP wide-angle. This Redmi Phone has the famous AI-powered Quad Camera System which will let you freely switch between different modes to capture various types of scenarios using simple gestures.
- Although this smartphone isn’t equipped with a Snapdragon CPU it does have a powerful Mediatek Helio G80 Octa-Core Chipset which is 82% faster than the previous Redmi 8. This chip provides powerful gaming performance and smooth multitasking.
- It also has a Mali-G52 MC2 GPU which is faster than the previous generation Redmi by 308%. And with it running on Android ten and MIUI 12 you can expect a brilliant experience.
- This beast has a 5020 mAh battery can handle 185 hours of music playback, 31 hours of calling, 19 hours of Continuous navigation and 19 hours Video playback. It can easily last a day on a single charge if your running basic applications. The fast charging capabilities is only 18 W but it’s still fast nonetheless.
#2 — Mi 10
The Mi 10 is Xiaomi’s flagship that was launched early this year. Not only does it look classy and elegant but it’s also equipped with a bunch of features that make it one of the best phones in the market. In fact, this phone can easily come out on top even when compared to the likes of the higher-end Samsung and Apple phones. This isn’t just because of it’s insane hardware or soft but it can be primarily attributed to the extremely affordable price point.
This phone is absolutely gorgeous with curved glass and slim bezel design. Since it’s a phone that is designed to run high processing apps. it comes with a multi-level cooling using graphite and Graphene and a vapor cooling chamber. This results in uninterrupted performance and speed. The Mi 10 5G phone is priced at Rs. 49,999 making it one of the most expensive Mi phones in the market. It’s one of the Latest Xiaomi Smartphones in India.
- The Mi 10 comes with a massive 6.67-inch full HD+ AMOLED screen which is equipped with a micro-dot display and a True color which results in an unprecedented visual experience. Honestly, you might get lost in the amazing visuals. It also has a High resolution of 2340 x1080 p.
- This phone also does offer a screen refresh rate of 90 Hz which is more useful for movie aficionados and gamers who tend to play spec-heavy games on their mobiles. While it isn’t the latest 120 Hz screen it can still easily let you play Call of duty without any issues.
- Xiaomi’s Mi 10 is actually famed for its amazing camera set-up. It has quad-camera setup on the backside. This is one of the few smartphones with a primary camera sensor of 108 MP. Of course, it also has a 2 MP depth sensor, 2 MP macro lens and 13 MP ultra-wide lens.
- With this kind of camera setup, you can shoot DSLR-camera level photos and videos in 8K. The macro lens can even get you beautiful images of the texture of various material. It’s also one of the few phones that have an in-built RAW mode which will help you in post-processing.
- Like many other Xiaomi phones this one also comes with a AI pixel optimization for vibrant pictures.
- This Xiaomi flagship is equipped with a snapdragon 865 that’s built for the 5G era and delivers unmatched gaming, connectivity and multitasking performance. It uses -25% energy than the previous generation and still manages to give a performance that’s 25% better.
- It has an LPDDR5 RAM that offers 30% faster speed than other smartphones. This phone runs on android and is equipped with the MIUI 12 skin which offers amazing customization. It also comes with a 5th generation AI engine.
- This smartphone has unmatched connectivity has it offers dual 5G networks, Wi-Fi 6, and Multi-link which connects to multiple networks.
- Mi 10 is equipped with a 4780 mAh battery that offers 24-30 hours of battery life on a single charge. While this isn’t super great, it comes with a 30 W charger that actually speeds up the charging process itself faster which can help save you a lot of time.
#3 — Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
The Redmi Note 9 Pro Max is basically the higher-end version of the Redmi Note 9 series and it was primarily developed to focus on true value for money experience. You’ll be left wondering: How can this cost only Rs. 18,500 when it can offer such amazing features and performance.
The Redmi Note 9 Pros Max is identical to the Redmi Note 9 Pro in appearance. However, the difference lies in the camera. The more premium Pro Max has batter selfie and back cameras. It also has more RAM and faster charging. The craziest thing is that these multiple naming conventions and pricing actually did make to make the Note 9 Series of phones dominate the mid-range phone market in India.
With dimensions of 65.5 x 76.7 x 8.8 mm, the phone looks standard and decent and as mentioned earlier looks similar to the Note 9 Pro. It’s important to note that while the design isn’t the most amazing it’s still pretty high-end for such a low-range phone. However, it is quite bulky and may be difficult to grip due to the bulky battery.
- This smartphone certainly has a large 6.67-inch screen with a hole-punch at the top of the panel for the selfie camera. The front build, as well as the glass back, is made from Gorilla Glass 5. The phone has a water repellent coating which can prevent damage.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro Max has a capacitive IPS LCD display with around 16 M Colors. This also with the resolution of 1080 x2400 p with a density of 396 PPI results in a vibrant experience.
- It has a quad-camera setup on the backside which consists of a 64 MP primary wide Sensor, and 8 MP ultra-wide sensor, a 5 MP macro and a 2 MP depth sensor. Which actually not bad for a phone that’s priced under 20,000. Of course, it also has a selfie camera with a 32 MP sensor.
- The quad-camera as a unit is much better than the Redmi Note 9 Pro when it’s purely in terms of resolution. However, while it can take decent photos during the day there a lot of noise in the image at night. It definitely isn’t as sharp as you want it to be. So, you will have to carry a supplemental light if your ever in the mode to click photos in low light.
- Although this smartphone is powered an old school 720 snapdragon process it can easily handle your tasks and still manage to find to capability to multi-task various applications. You get the Pro Max in three variants 6GB with 64Gb Internal storage all the way up to 8GB RAM with 128 GB Storage.
- If you’re a Gamer we recommend you go for the 8GB version as the 6GB tends to get extremely hot after gaming for a few hours. The lack of a decent cooling system is quite unfortunate.
- The battery life is pretty good, it can go on for 35 hours without having to charge it again. It also supports 33 W fast charging which is very helpful as the phone can be up and running in under 60 minutes. However, the fast charge does make the phone pretty hot so be careful.
#4 — Redmi 8A Dual
The Redmi 8A Dual also hit the Indian markets earlier this year and it’s the probably the best low-end phone in the market. Not only is it budget-friendly with a measly price of Rs. 8000 but it also has insane features and beast-like battery life that ensures it goes on for days. It’s one of the Latest Xiaomi Smartphones in India.
This phone has an Aura XGrip Design which offers an exceptional grip which makes this phone perfect for rough use. This type of grip is the result of a unique texture on the backside of the phone which prevents the phone from slipping. it also maintains the looks as it doesn’t smudge easily. This pocket-friendly smartphone is one of the best selling phones in 2020.
- Although you can easily tell it’s not the most premium of phones out there, it certainly is good looking. This phone has a 6.22-inch High definition IPS LCD display with a DOT Notch Design and thin bezels that elevate the viewing experience.
- However, the resolution of 720 x 1520 p isn’t the greatest, this does limit the quality. Especially when your playing games or watching action movies.
- Don’t let the price fool you. This phone has a pretty good camera quality. It has dual camera set-up of a primary 13 MP camera and a 2 Mp Depth sensor on the backside and an 8 Mp selfie camera in front. The craziest thing is that you actually can shoot a 1080 p video in 30 fps with this camera. However, the quality will be quite limited.
- It also has HDR and panorama features.
- The performance of the phone in terms of processing and computing data is solid. It runs on Android 9.0 and is equipped with an MIUI 11 skin. The only issue is that it uses an ancient Snapdragon 439 chip which and an Adreno 5050 GPU. So, playing high-end games might be quite difficult.
- This Phone is a monster when it comes to the battery. It’s equipped with both a 5000 mAh Battery and a fast charging technology which ensures this phone can work non stop for 2.5 days on a single charge. It also takes less than an hour to charge this phone to 100%. If anything, battery life alone makes this phone worth the buy.
#5 — Redmi K20 Pro
This beauty is famous for being the Flagship Killer 2.0 and has recently taken over India by storm thanks to its cool features and unbelievable price. It’s known as the flagship killer because it’s priced extremely lower than other flagship models with the same specs.
Xiaomi takes its Aura design to the next level with the Redmi K20 Pro. The graceful and yet contemplative design really comes to life as light hits it. The beautiful design makes this phone look like a living entity. Even the texture is incredibly smooth. Priced 25,000 this phone meets the benchmark to be considered an “everyone phone”.
- This phone comes with a 6.67-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. It has a brilliant 6.39 inch AMOLED FHD+ Horizon display.
- The Redmi K20 Pro offers a stunning visual experience every time you unlock your phone. It has an immersive screen with a 91.9 screen to body ratio. It also has an HDR range and a 100% DCI-P3 color gamut that allows you to get the most out of this phone. At least visually.
- To provide a full-screen bezel-less view, this phone has an in-display fingerprint sensor that allows you to unlock your phone in a faster, smarter and more secure way.
- This phone has a 48 MP AI triple rear camera with a formidable combination of a 48 MP primary wide camera. a 13 Mp ultra-wide camera and an 8 MP telephoto camera. Most importantly, this phone has a 20 MP pop up selfie camera that smooths pops out when the camera app is accessed.
- This phone is equipped with the powerful Qualcomm snapdragon 855 which is built on 7nm process technology. This ensures that your device can process data with ultra-high speed and efficiency. This not only helps you easily multitask and use your high spec applications but you can also play even any game without glitches or lags.
- Thankfully this phone has a double-sided heat dissipation structure that keeps your device cool ensuring higher frame rates and sustained peak performance. These thermals help you play for hours on end without issues.
- Although this isn’t a game-specific phone it does have the hardware and software that make it seem like one. It has a game turbo mode that reduces network delay and it even optimizes touch latency to create an immersive gaming experience. This technology is quite common in gaming phones like the Blackshark 3.
- It is equipped with a 4000mAh battery. This high capacity battery lasts for a day on a single charge. While this isn’t super great, it comes with fast charging capabilities that allows you to use the phone for uninterrupted work or games.
Which is Mi latest phone?
The latest Mi phone is the Redmi 9 which was released in India on the 27th of August. Not only is it filled with a bunch on cool features it also has an amazing design that makes it one of the most popular phones in recent times. It also has a brilliant IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen Display and an exceptional processor that create an immersive experience with regards to visual content like games/movies. You can also expect seamless connectivity from this phone. Check out our list of the Latest Xiaomi Smartphones in India for all the details.