Best Xiaomi Airdot seller
Store Name: MIJIA ONLINE STORE
Store Description: This store ships to a lot of countries. Check them out for best price of Xiaomi Airdots this 2021.
Price range: $10 - $30
Xiaomi Air Dots
One of the best wireless earbuds available in the market. Price wise, this is an absolute steal. This Aliexpress seller ships worldwide. Check out our full review below.
I’ve reviewed so many products from Xiaomi to confidently state that this consumer electronics behemoth aggressively competes with Apple in virtually every aspect. They compete with Apple with their phones, accessories and other gadgets. And now Xiaomi has gone a step further and countered Apple’s Air Pods with its own pair of Air Dots. Check out the Redmi Airdots 2 Review for more details.
Are Redmi Airdots Good
These Redmi Air Dots Pro 2 are absolutely brilliant. They offer the same sound quality and features of Air Pods whilst being priced at only a fraction of the Air Pods price. Most importantly, the quality is absolutely amazing. Anyway let’s get to the comprehensive review, shall we? Here’s the Xiaomi Airdots Price and Review.
After using these TWS earbuds for over a year and putting it through various stress tests, I found that:
The Xiaomi Redmi Airdots one of the best True Wireless Earbuds in the market. Not only are these earbuds ergonomic and compact their also far more inexpensive when compared to other TWS earbuds in the market. With a battery life of 4 hours and charging case that offers 3 consecutive charges, these buds can last for 3 days on a single charge. Most importantly, these audio devices offer a much better sound quality that majority of the earbuds.
Airdots 3 vs Airdots 2
AirDots 3 are heavier, weighing 51g compare to the 35.5g of the AirDots 2.
Xiaomi has doubled the battery capacity for Airdots 3 and the charging increased from 300mAh of the previous version to a whooping 600mAh.
With this upgrade, it is a whopping 7 hours with the earbuds alone and up to 30 hours when used with the charging case! What an upgrade!
Xiaomi Airdots 2 Review
Before we dwell into the review of the Xiaomi Airdots 2. Let’s see what’s the difference between the Airdots 2 and the Airdots 3 and the Airdots 2 SE
|Features||Airdots 2||Airdots 3||Airdots 2 SE|
|Battery life||12 hours||30 hours||20 hours|
Inside the Box
The Air Dots 2 come in a small white cardboard box. You’ll find the image of the device on the front portion of the box and the technical specs on the back. On unboxing the Airdots, you will find:
- Two Airdots
- A charging box
- A charging Cable
- Various earbud tips for different sized ears
- And a user manual that helps you understand the functions of the Airdots
Xiaomi Airdots Review – Design
The Airdots are one of the better looking Bluetooth Earphones out there in the market. If you compare them to the Airpods, the Airdots win hands down. These Airdots are actually quite compact when compared to the Air Pods, it has dimensions of 14 x 23 mm and weighs about 4 grams.
- The Air Dots 2 look gorgeous, quite different in fact from the popular elongated earbuds. These are designed to fit snugly in your ears, thereby providing better comfort and a better acoustic experience. It is also designed to not easily slip out, which is super useful, especially when you’re in the middle of an intense workout.
- The charging case is also aesthetically appealing, it comes with two hollow indentations that house the two earbuds. You can find golden projections which transmit electricity to the earbuds in order to charge them. The indent portion is also magnetic in nature and this helps secure the earbuds in place. This magnetic feature makes it one of the coolest Xiaomi accessories.
- It comes in white and black and its the perfect designer accessory everybody would love to carry. The design itself is a bit unique and is not for everybody.
The Charge case is quite compact and can easily be placed in your pockets without any discomfort. The charging case also has a USB port for the charging cable.
Xiaomi Mi Aairdots – Function and Use
Now that we’ve established the design, let’s see how easy or difficult it is to use. First of all, the materials that make up the Airdots are pretty tough. The outside is made of plastic and finished off with a matte on top and rubber on the bottom.
- Considering the form factor this is not ideal for running. This can easily pop out of the ear while running. But in contrast, if you are just at the gym and doing weight exercises, this is super perfect.
- Now I’m personally a headphones guy and I use Bose Headphones. They are pretty comfortable, but every once in awhile, I start sweating and I have to remove the headphones even though I want to listen to music.
- The Airdots are a ridiculously different experience, and when I first tested it, I lost one of the earbuds for about 5 minutes and then I realized they were still in my ear. These are super light and you won’t even know if they are on or not.
The buttons are a very important aspect of a wireless earbud, but the truth of the matter is, they can be a bit of a hit or a miss. The first major problem with these earphones is the lack of any haptic feedback on touching it.
- In design principles, if a user takes an action there should be a physical or visual reaction to the action they’ve taken. So more often than not, you don’t know if you are performing the action that you intend to perform.
- This is made harder by the fact that there are multiple touch functions such as single touch for pausing and playing and double touch for opening the Google Assistant app.
- I mean obviously, one gets earbuds for the sound. But the truth of the matter is, earbuds don’t come close to headphones at recreating the sound experience and especially with the Bass. Considering all these factors, the sound quality of the Xiaomi Airdots is pretty awesome, to be honest.
When it comes to highs and lows, the Airdots do exceptionally well. One aspect that they lack is the Bass. So if you are into rock music or music with a lot of bass in it, then this shouldn’t be your ideal choice of earbuds. In fact, you should stay away from any wireless earbuds.
Xiaomi Airdots Specs – Battery Life
One of the reasons that kept me away from wireless earbuds is the fact that I’ve to charge it. I have enough devices to charge – My watch, my phone, my tablets, my laptop and I don’t want to charge one more device. So how does the Airdots fare in that department?
- Here are the numbers. The earbuds can continuously play for 4 hours in one charge. This is more than what I need on a daily basis. 1 hour of workouts and 1 more hour for commuting, I’m pretty set.
- Inside the charging case, the Air Dots Pro 2 have a standby time of 12 hours and the charging case can charge the Air Dots Pro 2 for more than 2.5 times. So which means, you can easily listen to music for 14 to 15 hours in one full charge.
UX for some earbuds is pretty poor. You don’t know when the earbuds are charging and when the case is charging. For the Air Dots, it’s pretty simple. There’s one notification light for the earbuds and one for the charging box.
Xiaomi Airdots Performance
After using the Redmi Airdots for almost a year, I can state with complete confidence it’s one of the best True Wireless Earbuds in the market. Especially in the starter earbuds segment. By best I primarily mean that it’s one of the best in terms of performance. While it won’t come close to the AirPods in terms of sound quality, it’s not far off. Most importantly, it can functions for years on end without any issues.
- When it comes to real-time performance these earbuds quite balanced to be honest. It has it’s pros and cons. For example, while the pairing process is easy and the connection itself is quite stable, the connection range is quite dismal. When new it will connect up to 10 meters as advertised. However, once it rakes up the months, it loses it’s connection when you simply go to the first floor kitchen or the lawn.
- Although the sound quality and overall audio is average, during calls there are cases where you hear a huge echo like feedback noise. The clarity is distorted. So, I’d suggested never to take those important calls using these buds.
- The touch controls on that other hand are quite average, there are cases where I’ve found the touch sensitivity to be lacking. Sometimes it just won’t read the gestures. You might run into this a lot if you do extremely quick gestures without allowing the buds some time to capture the motion. Another weird problem, I ran into was the length of my nails. It’s hard for these buds to capture the gesture.
- While the battery life is amazing, it will deteriorate over time. For example, when I just got it, It lasted for around 4 hours on a single charge. Including the case, it lasted 3 days. However, a year later, the buds barely last 3 hours and 2 days with the case.
Xiaomi Airdots Price and Review – Final Thoughts
For this price point. This is the best earbud in the planet. It puts Apple’s Airpods to shame. In terms of the design, the quality of the finish, the sound quality, the battery life. This product scores top marks in every department.
- Cheap price
- Amazing design
- Simple colours
- Snug fit
- Earphone cap of various sizes
- Brilliant battery life
- No haptic feedback on touch
- May not fit every ear
- Bass quality is not as good
- Not suitable for running
- Not completely waterproof
Are redmi AirDots worth it?
Yes, the Redmi Air Dots Pro 2 are well worth it. It’s true you won’t get the same sound quality of the Apple Air Pods, but it does far decent job than any other earbuds in the same price range.
Xiaomi Airdots 2
Check out our Xiaomi Redmi Airdots 2 Review!
Product SKU: XRA02020
Product Brand: Xiaomi
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 19
Price Valid Until: 2021-12-31
Product In-Stock: InStock
Table of Contents