Store Name: Mi care
Store Description: This Aliexpress store sells mainly Xiaomi toothbrushes.
Price range: $10 - $30
Xiaomi Electric Toothbrush
What makes this toothbrush a must buy?
Well, as obvious as it sounds, brushing is vital to nor just our hygiene but also our health. Interestingly, brushing can have an impact on gut and heart health. Now, while regular toothbrushes can do a decent job, they can never achieve perfection. Xiaomi is truly a wonder. Xiaomi has succeeded in developing a smart toothbrush with amazing functions and features.
Check out our Xiaomi Electric Toothbrush Price and Review for more details.
The best Xiaomi toothbrush in the market right now are
Xiaomi’s Electric Toothbrush is not only visually appealing, but it also has features that help support your oral health. For example, you can sync this smart Toothbrush to your smartphone and set timers and access reports such as how much of your teeth you covered in your brushing session. It’ll also give you a brushing score. It’s a must-have Xiaomi product in every household.
Honestly, this is an amazing product. Let’s get to the review, Shall we? Here’s the Xiaomi Electric Toothbrush Price and Review.
Xiaomi Electric Toothbrush Price and Review
Inside the Box
The Xiaomi Electric Toothbrush comes in a white cardboard box with the image of the device in front and the technical specs at the back. Inside the box, you can find:
- The Xiaomi Electric Toothbrush itself
- A Charging port
- A cable
- And an instruction manual.
The design is relatively simple and comes in two colors – Black and White. It looks beautiful and it’s pretty simple. The only thing you will notice is the thick base, which will definitely take some getting used to, for people who haven’t used an electric toothbrush before.
- On the body of the toothbrush, there are touch buttons for various functions such as cleaning mode, sensitive mode, new hand mode, and whitening mode. These modes make it one of Xiaomi’s latest products.
- There is also the main power button to turn on the device and turn it off. I was a bit concerned about the size of the toothbrush charger and I realized that the size is pretty great and isn’t too big. It’s a perfect size and doesn’t take up too much space.
Compared to the body, the bristles seem very small, but they are of the standard size and are highly effective. Even if your bristles wear out, you can buy them separately for cheap.
The Xiaomi Mi is a straightforward brush that comes with nothing extra. The brush head cover you get is excellent for keeping the brush head safe, but we’d rather have a travel bag.
You also receive these vibrant bands made of hard plastic that you may use to customize the look of your brush handle. This is helpful if everyone in your home decides to buy a Mi and you want to avoid using the incorrect Mi. Our brush handle was blue in color.
Mi Electric Toothbrush Review – Function and Use
The first question on everybody’s mind is – Electronics around water, is it safe? What if you get a shock? This electric toothbrush is IPX7 rated and can be placed underwater and there are no hassles. You can clean the bristles, as well as the body of the toothbrush without any worries.
- So how does an electric toothbrush actually work? It swings from top to bottom. The fastest swing in this toothbrush is 37,200 times a min. The brush or bristles are FDA approved and are designed differently compared to normal toothbrushes.
- Normal toothbrushes have bristles all pointing in the same direction, the Xiaomi electric toothbrush has different angles that can reach different parts of your mouth.
- My favorite aspect of brushing my teeth with the Xiaomi electric toothbrush is the data. Now, I’ve been in the past known to have brushed very quickly without paying attention because I need to get out of the house soon. But with the data, I can tell how much time I spent brushing.
- I can also set the mode I want through the app, before brushing. Therefore I’m mindful and I know exactly what I’m doing. The app also identifies your brushing habits and syncs them with the app.
The best part about the toothbrush is the various cleaning modes. The four modes are
- Standard cleaning mode: This is for your normal mode at normal speed.
- Sensitive mode: This is for people with sensitive gums and it goes slower than normal
- Gum Care mode: It is suggested that one should massage their gums regularly and the gum care mode can be used for that
- Whitening individual mode: This is a quick movement of the bristles that you should run only on your teeth for a quick shine
Coming to charging, the battery inside the Xiaomi Soocas is pretty big and has a capacity of 1000 mAh. This is a much bigger battery than a lot of smartwatches I’ve reviewed. It has a 25-day standby and the charge lasts for 16 hours, which is pretty great. After you are done using it, you can immediately put it at the charging dock that starts charging.
The Xiaomi Electric Toothbrush is absolutely fantastic when it comes to performance. Or to be more specific, it’s extremely effective. I’ve used it for 2 years without any issues and it’s extremely useful when it comes to maintaining overall oral health. Especially when used in tandem with the Mi Home App.
Both real-time and long term performance is stellar. Most importantly it can last for a week on a single charge, which honestly, isn’t too irritating. Even though the charging time is about 12 hours.
- To use this electric toothbrush to its full potential, you have to make sure to attach the brush head to the body and leave some gaps in between. This gap ensures that the brush head can vibrate efficiently and be of use. When using it in real-time, this toothbrush does a brilliant job from the ergonomic design to the simple use and the three amazing modes.
- I personally, don’t like using the gentle mode as it’s too slow for me. The Standard is perfect. However, if you really want to clean your teeth thoroughly, set it to a slightly higher speed in the customization mode. I guarantee it’ll be much more useful and will save you a lot of time.
- While the toothbrush is great in terms of performance, you’ll be burning through the brush heads frequently. Especially if you brush twice a day. I go through one brush head every month. So, to say I had to order 21 brush heads separately in the past two years.
- This is going to be unavoidable. Because this brush head is the reason why this Xiaomi electric toothbrush works so well in the first place. It is made from the highly effective American Dupont bristle which is perfect for both teeth and gums.
- As mentioned earlier, it’s best used with the Mi Home App. The app basically, helps not only set the modes but it also shows you information regarding your brushing process, and duration and it even tells you how to do a better job. The Xiaomi Electric Toothbrush itself comes with 6 sensors that track brushing gestures. It can also sense how much duration was spent on which portion of your teeth. And it even vibrates when you overbrush in a specific spot.
- So, when it comes to factors like evenness of brushing and uniform teeth coverage this toothbrush is quite amazing as it actually lets you know if you’ve missed a spot. It also automatically conserves battery. So, it will automatically switch off even if you forget to turn it off.
The Xiaomi Mi Electric Toothbrush has a 700mAh built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a claimed battery life of 18 days. Our unit worked for around 16 days before needing to be charged. The toothbrush comes with a USB charging stand and takes around 12 hours to get fully charged.
The battery status icon displays different colors for different charge levels and charging statuses. You can also check the battery life using the Xiaomi Mi Home app. Overall, while the battery life is not something special, it is not disappointing either, hope Xioami does better in future models to match the competition.
- It’s IPX7 Waterproof. So, you don’t need to be afraid of getting electrocuted.
- The Xiaomi Mi Electric Toothbrush can last for 30 days on a single 4-hour charge.
- This electric brush uses high-frequency vibrations at 16500 rpm to deep clean your mouth. This high frequency vibration also results in a more effective brushing method.
- This device comes with multiple cleaning modes and timers. For example, it will automatically stop after 2 minutes in order to provide the ideal gum care.
Xiaomi Electric Toothbrush Price and Review – Final Thoughts
People can live without an electric toothbrush, but in terms of value addition, you don’t know how much value it can add without having used it yourself. I’ve used it personally and it has made me more mindful during the brushing process. All the different modes are perfect and you can let the brush do all the effort without having to do much yourself. You can also educate yourself about your brushing habits and keep improving them.
In my mind, this is an ideal tool to reduce visits to the dentist, which can be expensive.
- Better brushing experience
- Cleaner teeth and suits your gums
- 25-day standby
- Information on your brushing
- Expensive one-time investment for the brush
- The bristles are more expensive than a brush
Xiaomi T300 vs Xiaomi T500
The only difference between the Xiaomi T300 and the Xiaomi T500 is the charging dock. There is no charging dock in the T300 and can be charged using a USB-C cable. The T500 on the other hand has a charging dock. Apart from this, there is literally no difference between the two electric toothbrushes.
The T500 does cost $20 more for this simple addition which isn’t worth it at all.
Is Xiaomi’s toothbrush good?
Yes, it honestly does an amazing job. The Xiaomi Mi Electric Toothbrush is certainly one of a kind. Not only do the Timers and Features help provide consistent gum care but this electric toothbrush can be synced to your smartphone to provide brushing data that can be used to improve overall oral hygiene. Check out our Xiaomi Electric Toothbrush Price and Review for more details.
Is there anything drastically wrong with this toothbrush?
No. Nothing egregiously wrong with this toothbrush exists. It effectively cleans teeth and incorporates all of the necessary toothbrush functions. But contrary to what the advertising hype would have you believe, it is not as clever.
Which other brushes should I consider?
The Oral-B Smart 4 4000 might be a better purchase if you want a connected and “smart” toothbrush. The tracking is better and more useful with a smartphone app that is more trustworthy and useful. It offers a reasonable value alternative.
Contrasted to Xiaomi’s sonic cleaning action, a small round brush head with oscillating-rotating cleaning technology is used. Consider the Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 if you want the sonic cleaning action but aren’t too concerned about whether the brush is intelligent or not.
Also Read :
- Achieve Complete Home Automation With This Xiaomi Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Hit The Road in Style With These Xiaomi Car Accessories
- Capture Those Precious Moments With the Xiaomi Action Camera
- Best Xiaomi Toothbrush
Table of Contents