Looking for a new Humidifier? Check out our list of the best Xiaomi Humidifiers for the highest quality ones.
Although most of Xiaomi’s popularity comes in the smartphone and gadget industry, it’s also been making waves in the home appliance space.
For example, Xiaomi routers, WiFi-enabled light bulbs, and Humidifiers are extremely popular in their respective segments. Especially, Xiaomi Humidifiers. These beauties have been making their way to the global stage with their amazing tech and features. Check out Xiaomi Humidifier Price and Review for all the details.
Humidifiers have been around for a while, and essentially, what they do is release vapor into the air in order to increase humidity or moisture in the air. Generally, humidifiers are used to alleviate nasal congestion and help treat dry skin, lips, throat, etc. Humidifiers can also be used to create gentle aromas by replacing the water with essential oils. So, these home appliances offer quite a few applications.
Unlike regular humidifiers, Xiaomi’s humidifiers combine innovations such as IoT wireless connectivity and advanced technology such as ultrasonic waves. These remarkable features make it a quality product that delivers a brilliant performance.
We’ve reviewed numerous Xiaomi Humidifiers and compiled a list of the best. Here’s the Xiaomi Humidifier Price and Review.
Best Xiaomi Humidifiers
|Best Overall Humidifier||Smartmi Zhimi Humidifier 2|
|Best Portable Humidifier||Xiaomi HL Aromatherapy|
|Best Tabletop/Countertop Humidifier||Xiaomi Deerma Air Humidifier|
Xiaomi Humidifier Price and Review
#1 — Smartmi Zhimi Humidifier 2
The Smartmi Zhimi Humidifier 2 is our pick for the best overall humidifier you can get your hands on today. A direct upgrade over the original Zhimi Humidifier, the Zhimi Humidifier 2 is packed with all the best features that people loved about the first while providing newer, better features to improve its overall quality and performance.
- Like the original, the Zhimi Humidifier 2 comes with pure evaporative humidification, so while you won’t be able to get the benefits of mist, you’ll be able to enjoy the better and farther-reaching benefits of pure evaporation. Cleaner, clearer, and more natural, the Zhimi Humidifier 2’s evaporation function keeps room humidity more even, and free from impurities.
- The Zhimi Humidifier 2 has a capacity of 4.0 Liters, allowing it to operate continuously for up to 16 hours. WIth a humidification output of 250 mL per hour, this humidifier is capable of improving environmental humidity evenly for rooms as large as 25-30 m2. . So, you can expect it to obliterate that cold as effectively as possible by unclogging the nasal blockages.
- Most importantly, it is extremely quiet and uses very little power. So, you can sleep comfortably without any disturbances or loud buzzing as the decibel output of this humidifier is less than 35dB. It is also extremely easy to maintain. For example, you can remove the water tank and wash it separately. Additionally, since it has an evaporation feature, there won’t be any lingering smell. So, it is self-cleansing to a certain degree.
The Zhimi Humidifier 2 comes with plenty of quality-of-life features, including Timing Switch and remote control through the Mi Home app. It also comes with advanced safety features such as automatic power off when the water tank is empty.
- Brand & Model: Smartmi Zhimi Humidifier 2
- Power Consumption & Voltage: 9 W, 220 V
- Effective Area: 25-30 m2
- Tank Capacity: 4.0 L
- Operating Time: Up to 16 hrs
- Humidification Method: Evaporative, Non-Mist
- Humidification Output: 250 mL per hr
- Noise Level: Less than 36 dB
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 350 mm x 350 mm x 700 mm
- Weight: 5.17 kg
- Available Features: Remote Control, Power Off Feature When Empty, Timing Switch, Mobile App Control
#2 — Xiaomi HL Aromatherapy
If you’re looking for a more portable Xiaomi humidifier, we recommend the Xiaomi HL Aromatherapy. Small and lightweight, the Xiaomi HL Aromatherapy is incredibly versatile and can be used anywhere for a variety of purposes. If you want to humidify for your personal space for health and comfort, the Xiaomi HL Aromatherapy is a great choice for offices and bedrooms.
- Thanks to its small size, you can even take the HL Aromatherapy with you on drives, keeping it in your car’s cupholders to keep your car fresh and clean. This Humidifier is an extremely popular Xiaomi Youpin Product.
- The Xiaomi HL Aromatherapy makes use of mist discharge to increase humidity. With this method, this humidifier is able to enhance the environmental humidity in a given area but is also capable of diffusing essential oils and aromatic essences to provide gentle, healthy aromas for your workplace or living space.
- With 120 mL capacity, the Xiaomi HL Aromatherapy may not be the biggest or most powerful humidifier, but it is one of the most portable and lightweight options on the market.
- One of the most interesting features of this humidifier is that is can emit light. It has a RGB light inbuilt so you can essentially cycle between 7 colors. So, not only does it work as a humidifier but it can also set the ambience and elevate the mood by providing colors that can light up the mist.
It also comes with smart power-off features when it detects that the tank is empty so that you never have to worry about leaving it on. Interestingly, it also lets you change the color the indicator lights to set the mood.
- Brand & Model: Xiaomi HL Aromatherapy
- Power Consumption & Voltage:5 W, 5V
- Effective Area: Up to 10 m2
- Tank Capacity: 120 mL
- Operating Time: 6-10 hrs
- Humidification Method: Mist Discharge
- Humidification Output: 30 mL per hr
- Noise Level: Less than 36 dB
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 98 mm x 98 mm x 120 mm
- Available Features: Power Off When Empty, Aromatherapy Features
#3 — Xiaomi Deerma Air Humidifier
The Xiaomi Deerma Air Humidifier is the best hybrid between size and portability. Although it’s not as big and powerful as the Smartmi Zhimi Humidifier 2, and not nearly as portable and lightweight as the Xiaomi HL Aromatherapy, the Deerma Air Humidifier is a great choice for installing on your countertops and tabletops. If you want a humidifier for your kitchen area, dining area, or similar smaller space, then the Xiaomi Deerma Air Humidifier is our best pick.
- The Xiaomi Deerma Air Humidifier also comes with advanced features such as temperature monitors, timing function, and adjustable fog quantity to increase or decrease the humidification output.
- Power up the humidifier to create dense, relaxing fog, or keep humidification output low for a more natural and healthy environment. With its large 5L purification water tank, the Xiaomi Deerma Air Humidifier is a great option for all-day home use. It comes with sensitive and highly-responsive touch controls for ease-of-use.
With its advanced carbon filters, the Xiaomi Deerma Air Humidifier not only provides even humidification, but also filters out dirt, dust, and pollutants from the air to produce cleaner, fresher air for your home or office.
- Brand & Model: Xiaomi Deerma Air Humidifier
- Power Consumption & Voltage: 25 W, 220 V
- Effective Area: 11-20 m2
- Tank Capacity: 5 L
- Humidification Method: Warm Mist Discharge
- Humidification Output: 340 mL per hr
- Noise Level: Less than 36 dB
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 187 mm x 200 mm x 295 mm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Available Features: Power Off Feature When Empty, Responsive Touch Controls, Interior Air Temperature Sensor
#4 –Xiaomi Sothing 260ML Deer Air Humidifier
This unique Xiaomi humidifier is perfect for those who are in looking for a tabletop humidifier to soothe your nasal passage through the night. Not only does it have amazing functions and features this Xiaomi Sothing 260ML Deer Air Humidifier has a cute design that makes it a perfect gift.
- It has a deer shaped design with a round body and cute electroplated rose gold antlers. The top portion is also designed to reduce the retention of moisture. This cover is also dustproof which is a huge plus if you have allergies. The bottom is a sleigh base that raises the mist and helps optimize the distribution of the water mist.
- This humidifier has a 260 ml water tank capacity that can last through the day and night.
- The Xiaomi Sothing 260ML Deer Air Humidifier uses a built-in ultrasonic atomizing device to diffuse moisture evenly into the air. This diffused mist consists of perfect water molecules with a diameter of 2.5 microns and achieves a comfortable humidity level. These water molecules will not condense water droplets due to condensation and wet the table or surface. It also has two adjustable speeds.
Not only is this device a humidifier but it also doubles as a night light. It is equipped with a lED light that projects a soft and comfortable light that can elevate the ambience.
- Model： DSHJ-H-009
- Material： ABS
- Color： White
- Spray Quantity：50ml/h
- Dimensions：124 x 91 x 109 mm
- Input Interface： Micro USB
- Light Color：Warm White Light
- Input： DC 5V / 1A
#5 — XIAOMI Deerma 25W/4L Smart Air Humidifier
Although the XIAOMI Deerma 25W/4L Smart Air Humidifier looks expensive, it actually extremely affordable and the best part is that its true value for money. By that, I mean that this humidifier does an absolutely amazing job. The Deerma humidifier also has amazing modes that can make your life extremely easy.
- For example, it has a sleek and compact body that can fit almost anywhere. It also has a touch panel where you access and control the various programs. But most importantly, you get a remote controller with this device which is fairly surprising because Xiaomi is known for it’s IoT products.
- This controller can drastically save you a lot of time and effort. You can also magnetically attach it onto the surface of the humidifier. This will prevent you from loosing it.
- It has a double water inlet design through which you pour water which makes your job extremely easy. This device also is designed to generate only high fog and zero water condensation/ droplets in the surrounding surfaces. It has a water capacity of 4 L and a wide outlet which helps create huge plumes of fog to humidify your room.
- This Deerma humidifier also has an led screen which displays the various modes, perceives the external environmental factors, etc. You can also set trimmers for up to 12 hours. Basically, it’ll automatically work until 12 hours before automatically shutting down.
It has a manual and automatic dual-mode which controls and maintains the humidity between 45% to 90%. This is done to prevent over-drying. This humidifier is also an ultrasonic humidifier that generates mist droplets of 1.5 microns. These droplets can penetrate the skin and rejuvenate it keeping your body supple and healthy.
- Brand: Deerma(Xiaomi Eco-system)
- Voltage: 220V~50Hz
- Power: 25W
- Color: White
- Capacity: 4L
- Product size: 170 x 170x 540mm
- Power (W): 25wVoltage (V): 220V
- Noise: <36db
- Humidification Method: Mist Discharge
- Water-shortage Power-off Protection: Yes
- Function: Ultrasonic Sterilize
- Humidity Control: Remote Control
- A.C. SourceType: Ultrasonic Humidifier
- Timing Function: Yes
- Output (gallon / day): One/a
- Humidifying Capacity: 250ml/h
- Operation Method: Remote Control
What should I look for when buying a humidifier?
If you’re in the market to buy your first humidifier or upgrade your current one, Xiaomi is a top-tier brand choice for the best blend of quality and cost. Featuring the brand’s signature high price-to-performance ratio, Xiaomi’s wide-range of humidifiers and air purifiers will definitely have something to suit your needs. But with all the different options available, it might be hard to choose just one. Check out our Xiaomi Humidifier Price and Review for more details.
When you’re looking to buy a humidifier, here are the most important things to look out for:
Depending on where you want to use your humidifier, it’s important to determine the effective area its capable of humidifying. Smaller, more portable humidifiers that can operate in small spaces under 10 m2 are perfect smaller spaces such as work stations and car interiors, while medium-sized humidifiers that operate in spaces up to 20 m2 are ideal for kitchen areas, bedrooms, bathrooms, and the like. If you want an all-around humidifier for your entire home to benefit from, larger humidifiers will get the job done.
Currently, there are two kinds of humidifiers that are available to consumers. Evaporative humidifiers generate clear fog and even-out the humidity in your environment, making them ideal if you want cleaner and healthier air. For aromatherapy, relaxation, and fresh, scented air, the best choice would be a mist-discharge humidifier that is capable of evaporating water as well as diffusing essential oils and aromatic substances.
Depending on the kind of environment – whether it’s your workplace or your home – you might have varying needs when it comes to how quiet you need your humidifier to be.
Another point to consider when purchasing a humidifier is the total capacity of its water tank. The tank’s capacity will determine how long the humidifier can operate without needing a refill, so it’s important to consider this factor when choosing the best humidifier for your needs.
Size or Form-Factor
If you have lots of space in your home or office, then form-factor won’t be too much of a problem, but it’s always good to determine the size and weight of each unit to more clearly see where and how it will fit in your space.
Most ultrasonic humidifiers not only generate fine mist and moisturises your body and room using small particles but they also have unique features. The Smartmi evaporative humidifier for example also has an air conditioning feature. On the highest setting, it can control the temperature of the room to a certain degree. You also find steam humidifiers with a later capacity that have an interactive power button. So, be sure to take into account features like these before you make your decision.
Of course, one of the most important factors when making a purchase is the price. While cheaper knockoff brands can get away for selling humidifiers far below the market average, and while higher-end brands can cost you upwards of $300, the Xiaomi line of humidifiers offers a wide range of prices to fit any budget. Check out our Xiaomi Humidifier Price and Review for all the details.
Features of Xiaomi Humidifier
- Clean, minimalistic design with excellent build quality.
- Easy and safe to use.
- Multiple modes for different conditions.
- Smart connectivity via Wi-Fi.
- Mist adjustment and UV sterilization.
How to Install Xiaomi Humidifier
Follow these instructions to install your Xiaomi Humidifier
First, remove the water tank lid. Now, pour water until it reaches the maximum water level mark. Keep the water tank back into the base. You can now start using the humidifier.
Make sure that you place the Xiaomi Humidifier on a level surface. Add clean tap water or distilled water, and do not exceed the maximum water level mark.
How to Use Xiaomi Humidifier
Once you have installed the Xiaomi Humidifier, check if the operating voltage matches your power outlet before plugging it in.
When you power on the Xiaomi Humidifier, it will beep once and then enter standby mode. The Wi-Fi indication will blink when in standby mode.
You can now adjust the speed of the humidifier. The Xiaomi Humidifier comes with 3-speed modes. By default, the speed is at the lowest as you will see that only ¼ of the circular LED indicator is lit up.
To adjust speed, just press the on/off button. You get low (¼), medium (2/4), and high (¾), just press the on/off button to switch between modes.
When you press the button a 4th time, it will switch to constant humidity mode with all 4 indications lit up. In this mode, the humidifier will maintain a constant humidity level of approximately 60%.
To turn off the humidifier, press and hold the on/off button for three seconds. The humidifier will remember the last mode and will switch to it automatically when you power it on again.
The Xiaomi Humidifier allows you to connect to it using Wi-Fi so that you can control it from your phone or smart home network. To connect using WiFi, press and hold the Wi-Fi button until the indicator starts blinking. Now you can pair your phone using the Mi Home app and control using the same.
To control the LED indicators on the Xiaomi Humidifier, press the Wi-Fi button, and you will hear a beep. Then, all the indicator lights, circular LED indicator, Wi-Fi indicator, and water tank light will turn on/off.
To control the sounds of the humidifier, you need to use the Mi Home app.
And finally, if the humidifier is empty, then the device will beep three times. After this, the humidifier will switch to standby mode and the circular LED indicator will turn red. Refill the device with water to continue using it. Make sure, the humidifier is unplugged when you refill it.
How to Care And Maintain Xiaomi Humidifier
Regular care and maintenance of the Xiaomi Humidifier ensure optimal performance. Check out how to clean and maintain your Xiaomi Humidifier.
- Dirt and dust build-up should be cleaned or else your humidifier won’t work well. So make sure you check the insides of your Xiaomi Humidifier every week and clean it if necessary.
- Make sure the Humidifier is unplugged before you clean it.
- Use a clean soft cloth to clean water conduits.
- Xiaomi recommends cleaning the water pipes and conduits once a week. If you see limescale in the tubes or in the vessel, then pour mild citric acid to dissolve it. You can also use cotton swabs or soft brushes to remove limescale. Use water to rinse after cleaning.
Best Xiaomi Humidifiers – FAQs
Which is the best air humidifier?
While there are pretty good humidifiers out there, the best would have to be the ones from Xiaomi. Not only are these Humidifiers amazing in terms of quality and performance but they also have Xiaomi’s fantastic IoT features.
For example, you can control these humidifiers from your smartphone. You can set modes and even control the duration of the water vapor emission. You can also change the color of the lights in order to set the mood and elevate the ambiance. Check out our Xiaomi Humidifier Price and Review for more details.
Do humidifiers kill the flu virus?
According to the University of Alabama, Dry and arid air can cause scratchy dry throats and congestion which are susceptible to germs. Since germs can survive relatively better in drier air conditions, you can use a humidifier to up the moisture level in your room and essentially kill the harmful viruses.
However, it is your responsibility to make sure the humidifier and water are clean. An unclean humidifier can promote the growth of harmful bacteria and mold which in turn can cause serious health issues. Check out our Xiaomi Humidifier Price and Review for more details.
How does Xiaomi Humidifier Work?
The Xiaomi Humidifier vaporizes water added to it. It uses high-frequency ultrasonic waves to vaporize water into fine particles of 1-5 microns (μm). This will then be diffused into the air using the pneumatic unit. This humidifies the air around you without generating any static electricity.
- How Does The Xiaomi Scale Work?
- Wake Up Without Hassle With This Amazing Smart Alarm Clock
- Smash Through All Your Fitness Goals With The Xiaomi Walking Pad
Say Yes to Xiaomi! I am one of the BIG FAN to Xiaomi Products. I can’t resist the things they created or partner within their ecosystem. So my advice to you is “JUST BUY LAH”!
Table of Contents