Mi 10 Pro- The Flagship Killer
Store Name: The Xiaomi Store
Store Description: The most popular Xiaomi store on Aliexpress.
Price range: $700 - $900
Although Xiaomi Recently released it’s latest Mi 11flagship, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is still, extremely relevant. In fact, it’s a phone that will make you go “Damn!”. As a consumer electronics giant what really set’s Xiaomi apart is the unbelievable integration of Hardware and Software at extremely low prices. And that’s exactly what the Mi 10 Pro offers. Check out our Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Price and Review for all the details.
This flagship model is one of the more aesthetically appealing phones from Xiaomi. Most importantly, this amazing premium model offers really high-end specs making it better than most of the popular smartphones such as the Galaxy S20 and iPhone 11. Even with the Mi 11 hitting the market, it’s still a brilliant investment. Especially, if you take into account the price reduction.
This flagship model is packed with a ton of unbelievable features such as 108Mp cameras, Snapdragon 865, an AMOLED display with a high refresh rate of 90Hz and charging speeds that will blow your mind. It is equipped with tech and innovation that’s a true testament to Xiaomi’s brilliance. This Xiaomi gadget is a must-have in every household. So, check out our Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Price and Review for all the latest updates.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Specs
Although Xiaomi released two versions last year: the Xiaomi Mi 10 and the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, This review will we are going to take a look at the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro only which is the high-end one between the two and honestly the most worthy of an investment. Check out our entire Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Price and Review for all the details.
|Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro|
|Processor (CPU):||Snapdragon 865|
|RAM:||Up to 12GB|
|Storage||Up to 512GB|
|Battery:||4500 mAh | 50 Watts Wired QC|
|Charging:||65W ChargerAlso supports wireless Qi Charging (30W)|
|Operating System:||Android 10|
|Network:||GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G|
In terms of the physical design of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, a lot of features have been changed. Although Xiaomi isn’t treading on innovative lines, it’s definitely a 2020 design scheme that similar to last year’s flagships. It honestly is quite stunning.
- Their incorporated their premium flagship after the latest glass sandwich design which is basically a slim aluminum plate sandwiched between two curved Corning Gorilla glass 5 panels. The seamless transition from the metal to the glass makes the feel and texture so premium/exclusive that it is second to none. The fit is fairly decent. People with larger hands would benefit the most out of it.
- This smartphone comes in two colors Alpine White and Solstice Grey. While most Xiaomi phones or rather while most phones come in a cheap gloss finish. This beauty has a unique satin-like finish that makes it look extremely premium.
- For its size, it is a 162 x 75 x 9 mm size smartphone with a weight of around 208 grams. Screen size is also huge which measures around 6.67”.
- The screen is also AMOLED, durable corning gorilla glass 5, has a refresh rate of around 90Hz and a great resolution of 2340 x 1080 (19.5:9 Ratio) or in other words, FHD+.
- A small hole on the top of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro’s screen that contains the selfie camera (more on that later on).
- On the rear, you’ll find a uniquely designed camera module. Although it’s a quad-camera set-up it’s different from the other phones out there that have a rectangular or circular module. This one looks like an elegant exclamation mark. The alignment and the fact it has a minimal design makes the design look just that more beautiful.
- Xiaomi, unfortunately, removed the headphone jack of the Mi 10 Pro favor of a USB Type C. This is its one and only port. The port is, of course, serves as a multi-purpose from phone charging, to headphone port and data transfer.
- While many phone manufacturers are starting to go in the direction of removing the headphone jack, Personally, I still find it more useful to have one of those in hand.
- The USB Type C port can be found at the bottom of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro alongside the sim card slot and an audio speaker.
- Speaking of audio, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro offers you an excellent dual audio speaker system that can be found both at the top and bottom of the smartphone. It gives you great dual audio speaker quality.
Aside from that, there is no micro sd card slot which means no expansion, therefore, you will only rely on the internal storage which is ok but it could have been better as some smartphones do offer this at this price range.
Overall: Physical Design
- The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro’s exterior design is absolutely beautiful albeit, with minor changes that may not sit well with some. For example, the lack of a headphone jack.
- However, it does make up for this issue with the excellent FHD+ display that is almost bezel-less due to the curved sides.
- The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro has some impressive internal features that you can find one of the most powerful processors in the world: The Qualcomm Snapdragon 865. This beauty combined with the cooling that this phone offers can make a gamer drool.
- This Octa-Core CPU processor is incredibly fast and responsive which makes the overall usability of the phone great. It works great when multitasking, gaming and picture processing without any loss in quality and speed.
- When testing out the Benckmark 3D this beast really blew us away. It topped almost all the current phones in the market. Especially with the specs and the refresh rate.
Although the Xiaomi Mi Pro doesn’t have a dedicated gaming phone set up. It’s still equipped with an Adreno 650 GPU which is a big plus as this smartphone can still more or less handle high-end gaming with ease. It’s just that you won’t find low latency touchpads and stuff like triggers.
OS: Android 10
The Operating System of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is equipped with the latest Android OS: the Android 10. For RAM, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro can come configured in either 8GB or 12GB and for storage, it can go from 256GB or 512GB. Surprisingly enough, there’s no indicated configuration of a 1TB option but some brands do offer this.
- Of course, it runs the MIUI skin on this stock android. For the time being it’s running MIUI 11 and with Xiaomi soon launching the 12 edition, this phone will undergo an evolution. Seriously, it’ll be a different beast in a few months. With customization and some features taken to the next level. This phone along with its hardware capabilities will really bring out the amazing features of the MIUI 12.
Battery and Charging
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is capable of 60W fast charging via the single USB-Type C Port and Qi wireless charging of up to 30W. The phone can also charge any other devices through reverse wireless charging. Battery life is OK but I find that the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is still better in this category.
- It can easily last a day on a single charge. However, the most important thing that this phone offers is the fact it can go from 0 to a 100% in 45 minutes. This can primarily be attributed to the fast charging capability of the phone and the amazing charger.
- This Xiaomi phone surprisingly has a stellar battery. Even when compared to the other flagships it still stands out. When put through a stress test that gauged it continuous screen time capabilities, it lasted for an entire 7.3 hours of video playback.
- Even when the use was minimal it still lasted for 1.5 days without any issues. The allocation of power is rather smart. this can be attributed to the processor. Most importantly, after having used it for almost a year, I found that the battery life hasn’t depreciated significantly. The efficient battery capabilities of this phone will easily ensure decent longevity.
- As mentioned earlier the charging capabilities of this phone is also pretty good. You can expect a 100% charge in a mere 45 minutes. Even the wireless charging is fairly fast. It is compatible with 30W Qi chargers. You can expect it to go from 0 to 100 in around 2 hours.
Overall: Internal Features
Xiaomi’s Mi 10 Pro does pack in excellent internal features.
- The processor is such a beast that there is no loss in quality or speed, regardless of how much you test your gaming limits. Especially, with the Adreno 650 GPU supporting you.
- Network and connectivity is obviously an important factor. So no need to fret on that as the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro has the latest 5G network capabilities.
- Unlike some phones that have moved on to facial recognition, the Mi 10 Pro still maintains the fingerprint scanner which can be accessed directly through the screen.
When it comes to performance, this phone is absolutely one of the best. The combination of the Snapdragon 865, the amazing 650 GPU and LiquidCool 2.0 vapor chamber results in powerful real-time performance. It easily matched last year’s Samsung and Apple flagship phones.
Even the display was amazing as it achieved a refresh rate of 90hz. So, the gamers out there can expect an unbelievably immersive experience.
When it came to long term performance, it did disappoint. Especially with the MIUI 12 updated, it’s essentially evolved as a phone.
Over the past few years, most high-end smartphones have drastically improved their photo and video capabilities to the point that it can compete with point-&-shoot cameras. Smartphones like the S20 & iPhone 11 have either a triple or quad-camera system with excellent specifications.
Of course, Xiaomi followed suit with the Mi 10 Pro.
- The front-facing (selfie ) camera is a single camera system with a 20MP ⅓” image sensor.
- With its wide-angle lens and an aperture of f/2.0, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro’s selfie camera can record up to 1080p at 30fps and slow-motion with 720p at up to 120fps. So, this comes as a gift to selfie vloggers.
- The Selfie camera’s are fortunately dimmed by the brilliance of the main camera.
Xiaomi went above and beyond with this one or rather four. There are 4 cameras installed on the back of the phone which serve as the main camera, making it a quad-system phone. Check out our entire Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Price and Review for all the details.
- The first camera has a massive 108MP 1/1.33” image sensor with a wide-angle lens that has an aperture of f/1.7. That’s a big step up on Xiaomi’s game in terms of camera specs.
- On the other hand, the second camera has a 12MP 1/2.55” Portrait Lens with an aperture of f/2.0 (also has 2x Optical Zoom). The portrait lens is of course ideal when taking portraits.
- The other two lenses that the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is an 8MP telephoto camera with an aperture of f/2.0 (also has 10x Hybrid Optical Zoom) and a 20MP ultra-wide lens with an aperture of f/2.2. Yes, a telephoto camera on your phone, now imagine that.
Overall: Camera Features
The first three cameras excluding the Wide-angle have PDAF, Laser AF and OIS.
- This allows you to focus quickly without missing shots and the OIS stabilizes your shots and reduces blurred images. The Mi 10 Pro’s video features are also absolutely amazing.
- For starters, the quad-camera system can record at 8K at 30fps (you heard it right, 8K), 4K up to 60fps and 1080p up to 960fps for slow-motion. All are stabilized well with a Gyro-EIS.
Overall, the camera features of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro are great as they are reliable and gives out high-quality photos especially with the 108MP camera. The video specs are also great, having that 8K capabilities really pushes the smartphone to its full capabilities.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Price and Review – Final Thoughts
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is an excellent high-end smartphone released by Xiaomi. The specs are amazing and they do live up to it. The Snapdragon 865 processor greatly improves the overall usability of the phone and it is able to handle many demanding tasks like gaming and photo & video capture.
- The only minor downside is the lack of headphone jack and the 1TB storage option which some smartphones may have at this price range.
- In terms of ease of use, the Xiaomi is overall great, charging is a breeze when using the wireless Qi charging, the screen is an excellent display and the Android 10’s features makes it better. Check out our Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Price and Review for the specifics.
Now, who’s the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro for? The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is a great choice for people who want the top of the line smartphone that Xiaomi offers. The camera specs are excellent making this an ideal phone for photographers and videographers alike. But if you need more storage and better battery life, then this may not be for you. Otherwise, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro once again, a great choice. Check out our entire Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Price and Review for all the details.
- The excellent Quad camera system.
- The image and video stabilizer
- Supports 4k and 8k recording
- The Processing speed of Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 can run demanding applications and games
- The Graphics
- FHD+ AMOLED Screen and high refresh rate
- The lack of a headphone jack
- The battery of the Mi 10 Pro is a 4500 mAh compared to the 4780 mAh of Mi 10
Xiaomi Mi 10 Price:
Xiaomi’s Mi 10 Pro was US $1,098.90 – 1,135.19. However, with the release of the latest Mi 11, it has now dropped down to $ 949.99.
Is xiaomi Pro 10 worth buying?
Honestly? Yes. It’s currently the best phone in the market and that’s not an exaggeration or a flex. It’s just the downright truth. It has the hardware and internal capabilities of a flagship and that’s with respect to Apple and Samsung and the reason it comes out on top is that it is priced so low.
It’s not even competitive, it’s just purely dominating the market right now. That combined with the fast charge capability and the battery life really put this phone on top. Check out our Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Price and Review for more details.
- Best Xiaomi Products You Must Own in 2021
- Is the Redmi Note 7 Still Dominating the market? Check out our Redmi Note 7 Latest Price and Review!
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Price and Review
Check out our Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Price and Review!
Product SKU: X12112
Product Brand: Xiaomi Mi 10
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: $900
Price Valid Until: 2021-06-30
Product In-Stock: InStock
Table of Contents