Air Conditioners are spoken about at length, but radiators don’t get their due credit. They keep us warm and cosy when it’s blisteringly cold outside. Xiaomi comes to the rescue again with its smart radiator. How smart can you make a radiator? With Xiaomi, you never know! Check out the Xiaomi Smart Heater Latest Price and Review for all the details.
The Xiaomi Smartmi Heater is pretty amazing as it can heat your room up using a natural convection heating technology that is very comfortable. You don’t really feel any artificial dry heat blasting out. This device also has safety measures in place if it exceeds a certain temperature. However, the best part is the fact you can control this device through your phone like all Xiaomi Smart Home Appliances.
Anyway, let’s check out the Xiaomi Smart Heater Latest Price and Review, shall we?
- Xiaomi Heater
- Xiaomi Smartmi Electric Heater
- Xiaomi Heater Review – In the Box
- Smartmi Heater – Design
- Xiaomi Radiator – Function and Use
- Xiaomi Smart Radiator – Specifications
- Xiaomi Smart Heater – How does it work?
- Smartmi Electric Heater – Key Features
- Xiaomi Smart Heater Latest Price and Review – Final Thoughts
- User Reviews
Xiaomi Smartmi Electric Heater
Xiaomi Heater Review – In the Box
The Xiaomi heater is shipped in a standard sturdy brown carton like all Xiaomi products. When you open the box you’ll find a thick foam protecting your electric heater.
Inside the box, you will find
- The radiator itself
- The legs that the radiator stands on
- Screws to tighten the base
- And the instruction manual
Smartmi Heater – Design
Coming to the design of the radiator, it’s a pretty lean appliance, it doesn’t stick out and can be placed anywhere.
The smart heater measures at 40cm heightX67cm lengthX8cm width. So, it is super sleek.
- The design is fairly simple. Xiaomi has definitely the champion of the minimalistic-Futuristic design. As they say, sometimes less is more.
- The white body of the Xiaomi radiator is made from a galvanized sheet material that has a thickness of 0.6mm. What’s more, is that this crystal white color comes with an anti-scratch and anti-oxidation technology, so it can definitely weather the years while being in pristine condition.
- The edges of the Xiaomi Smart Heater is curved so you don’t have to worry if you have children or pets.
- When it comes to the device’s quality, it has a super-strong build and there are two grooves to the sides that make it easy to carry.
- The best part? Even when the device is hot, you won’t feel the heat on the side grooves.
- It weighs about 6.8kgs which is not much for your average human, but if you don’t go around lifting weights, this might be slightly heavy for you.
- Inside the Smartmi Electric Heater has an innovative honeycomb inclination wind guide net that can guide the airflow and make the hot air flow upward. This creates an efficient convection heating that raises the temperature of the entire house.
On the right side, there is a touch display with which you can operate the radiator and there is a physical switch that you can turn on/off. And of course, there is also a sturdy power cord.
Xiaomi Radiator – Function and Use
The Xiaomi Smart Heater Latest Price and Review wouldn’t be accurate without telling you guys how to install the smart radiator. So, Firstly, you will have to use a screwdriver to attach the screws to the legs which then gets connected to the radiator.
- This Smartmi Electric Heater 1s comes with a technology called the dragon ridge arrangement which improves and increases airflow.
- It also has a unique 72 high-efficiency heating body made from an aluminium sheet. This is absolutely brilliant as it creates a heat dissipation area up to 4500 square centimetres.
- With 2200W coursing through the Xiaomi smart radiator it can heat up the room very fast.
- The temperature can be set from 16-32 °C. This smart heater also has an in-built smart dual temperature sensor which maintains the temperature. This Smart heater is one of Xiaomi Best Smart Home Appliances.
Once the ambient temperature reaches pour pre-set temperature, this smart device automatically maintains it at that value through its automatic low-power feature. In case the external temperature drops below the set value, then the Xiaomi smart radiator will adjust the temperature automatically.
Xiaomi Smart Radiator – Specifications
- It is a convection heater
- It has a 1600W power
- It’s water-resistant too, with an IPX4 rating. This doesn’t mean you can douse it in water, but a few spills here and there will not affect the device.
- It’s temperature ranges from 16 degrees to 32 degrees. So what this means is, if you are sitting in a room with the outside temperature being 0, you can immediately make it a tropical climate within your room by going to about 32 degrees. This might not work as great in extremely cold conditions where it goes – 10 or – 15
- So what about the heating area? You can heat an area of 10 to 15 square meters, but this is just a ballpark. You can heat up a room easily that is 20 square meters. This is clearly built for a bedroom and it works perfectly for rooms of that size
- You can control it using the touch display on the device or the Mi Home app
- It has Wifi connectivity too at a 2.4 GHz bandwidth
- There is a provision for a child lock, which makes it a great device when kids are around
- It has a standard 3 pin plug
Xiaomi Smart Heater – How does it work?
There are tow ways to control the Xiaomi Smart Heater: The touch screen and the Mi Home App.
Let’s start with the touch screen first.
- The touch display is pretty useful. It shows the current room temperature, wifi connectivity, humidity setting, the timer, the display on/off button, and temperature increase/decrease button.
- Its is pretty surprising you can control the brightness of the display but it can be useful especially in the middle of the night. you don’t want a blinding beacon every time you go to the bathroom.
- Another useful bit is humidity control. You can control the humidity of the room. This can be crucial for people living in a coastal region.
- If you don’t like using your phone for everything, then this display will take care of everything.
- A very necessary addition for people who just want to control the temperature without having to touch their phone.
And for those of you who do not want to walk up to the heater every time you want to change the settings, you can use the second method of control with the Mi Home app.
- The app is pretty nifty and you can use it to change the temperature in a matter of seconds without having to move from wherever you are.
- You can use the app to control the brightness of the display, to change the temperature and to set the timer. The temperature of the Xiaomi heater can be set from between 16-32°C.
- This is a futuristic smart product so it does have some amazing smart features. For example, the heater will automatically turn off if its internal temperature crossed the threshold of 95°C. It will also automatically turn off if it tilts more than 45°.
- You can also set up a child lock, where the touch display won’t work and you will get a message when the device is being touched repeatedly.
- There are numerous automation features that you can set up that will make your life easy.
- When the Xiaomi smart heater is running it will make noises around 20-25 decibels. But Honestly, this will bother you when your sleeping.
- As mentioned earlier it is water-proof. But to reiterate, don’t throw water on it on purposes or take it into the bathroom as you might get electrocuted.
Smartmi Electric Heater – Key Features
The Smartmi heater has multiple intelligent control settings. Most importantly, the 2200W warms the room up super fast and maintains that temperature.
- You can control the various settings through the Mi Home App. and if you have a Mi Smart home, you can control it through your voice. You can set the temperature from 16-32 ℃.
- The Mi room heater has a natural convection heating due to the high-efficiency aluminium sheet ridge-type heating element and the Innovative honeycomb oblique wind guide net. This creates an efficient heat conversion.
- It is IPX4 splash-proof water. Basically it won’t die if you or your kids accidentally spill water on it. It doesn’t mean you can take it into the bathroom.
- The Smartmi electric heater has a large digital full touch display. You can control all the temperature and humidity setting s here including the brightness.
- This Xiaomi Smartmi Electric Heater does have some safety protocols in place. For example, the product will automatically turn off when it is tipped over. And will also automatically turn off if the device itself overheats beyond 95℃.
- The Xiaomi Smartmi Electric Heater weighs only about 6kg so it is super easy to lug it around the house.
Xiaomi Smart Heater Latest Price and Review – Final Thoughts
When you take away all the smart features and the Wifi, this is still a radiator that works really well. The material and build quality is fantastic that is a testament to Xiaomi’s capabilities.
- The heating is pretty impressive and it heats very quickly. It just takes a matter of minutes to make your room warm.
- One small issue is, the top area of the mi room heater might get really warm, so if it’s in the main hall or in front of people, you might burn your hand by mistake.
- Unlike other radiators, you cannot cover this ventilator with any clothes or towels. It might torch it. so be careful.
But all in all it does a great job and the smartphone controls are super convenient. Also it’s quite affordable.
- It’s lightweight and can be easily carried
- Heats super quickly and has a wide range
- Can heat a big bedroom with ease
- The touch display is awesome
- Can burn your hand if you touch the vent
What is a smart heater?
A Smart Heater is similar to a radiator, in fact, it can be considered a Smart radiator. The only difference is that a smart heater doesn’t depend on a boiler to heat the room. For example, Xiaomi’s smart heater used modern technology such as a special heating unit and a honeycomb structure to create a natural convection heating system.
This system heats up the room. But this isn’t the “Smart” bit. This smart heater can be controlled through your phone. You can set various command. It also has unique safety measures in place, that prevent it from burning down your house.
Check out the Xiaomi Smart Heater Latest Price and Review for all the details.
Can you leave a heater on overnight?
It is recommended you don’t leave your heater on throughout the night. This includes smart heater with safety measures as well. But there are exceptions. for example, the Xiaomi Smartmi electric heater.
In case you forget to turn it off and go to sleep. You don’t need to panic as the heater will automatically shut off once it crosses a certain internal temperature threshold (95 degrees). But it will get sweltering hot. So, ideally, heat the room up first, then turn it off. and then go to sleep.
Check out the Xiaomi Smart Heater Latest Price and Review for all the details.
This is a great heater, so good in fact this is the second one I’ve ordered. The Wi-Fi aspect is not that good though, too much delay to input and very poor reception (make sure you select mainland China in the app since this model isn’t available in the global market). The only real downside is that to turn it off you need to long-press the power button, which is a bit annoyingNellie From USA
It does a really good job and quickly warms up the space, covers, as it says, 10-15 square meters and is 2200 watts in power. It has a side screen for handling it, but you can also handle it through the mi home app from anywhere you have internet access. You can set it to the temperature you want, and plan when it will open and when it will close. It also has protection against overheating, etc. and waterproofing from splashes. Its dimensions are 68.4 x 20.3 (the width of the supports, the radiatorBillias From USA
Also Read :