Xiaomi Smartwatch Store Review
Store Name: Amazfit Store
Store Description: Amazfit is Xiaomi's smartwatch offerings. They make some of the best smartwatches and fitness bands in the planet and they are worth every single penny you pay for it!
Price range: $50 - $300
Amazfit Stratos Pace 2
Amazfit Cor 2
Amazfit Bip Youth
Which is the best of the lot? We review the latest mi smartwatches!
Xiaomi’s phones have been popular for quite some time, but in recent years they have become a force to be reckoned with in one more segment – Smartwatches. Xiaomi’s smartwatches are truly remarkable and a true testament to innovation. Every single piece can easily compete with brands like Apple and Samsung. Check out our list of Latest Xiaomi Smartwatches 2020 for all the details.
Xiaomi under its own brand name has created numerous smart bands and smartwatches and under the Huami brand, they have created some very popular smartwatches. Xiaomi also has budget smartwatches and premium smartwatches depending on your requirement.
If you are looking for the best Xiaomi smartwatches, you are in the right place! Here’s the Latest Xiaomi Smartwatches 2020.
- Xiaomi New Smartwatch
- Xiaomi Smartwatch Review 2020
- Which Amazfit Watch is best?
- Xiaomi Smartwatch Comparison
- Are Amazfit watches good?
- Are Amazfit watches waterproof?
- Is Amazfit owner by Xiaomi?
Xiaomi New Smartwatch
- Mi Band 4
- Amazfit Stratos 3
- Amazfit GTS
- Amazfit Verge Lite
- Amazfit Band 2
- Amazfit Stratos Pace 2
- Amazfit Pace
- Amazfit Cor 2
- Mi Band 3
- Amazfit Bip Youth
- Xiaomi Stratos 2
|Known For||Xiaomi Smartwatch Price|
|Premium Xiaomi Smartwatch||Amazfit T-Rex|
|Best Fashionable Xiaomi Smartwatch||Amazfit Bip S|
|Best Budget Xiaomi Band||Mi Band 4|
|Best Premium Xiaomi Band||Cor 2|
|Best Xiaomi Smartwatch||Amazfit Verge|
|Best Xiaomi Sportswatch||Amazfit Stratos|
Xiaomi Smartwatch Review 2020
#1 — Amazfit T-Rex
The Amazfit T-Rex hit the markets recently and boy is it a beast. This Xiaomi smartwatch is tailor-made for athletes and outdoor enthusiasts. It’s designed to be rugged, tough and solid with distinctive edges. It can withstand almost all extreme environments. Most importantly, every inch of this watch was mean to be as practical as possible. It’s definitely at the top of the Latest Xiaomi Smartwatches 2020 list.
- This Xiaomi Smartwatch has a 1.3 inch AMOLED display that supports always-on display. This is useful when you’re in a position when you can’t touch the screen or button. It also comes with a variety of face watches.
- The Amazfit T-Rex is an extremely practical smartwatch. For example, it is equipped with the large metal buttons that allow you to find the buttons easily and it has a silicone band that’s sweat resistant.
- With this latest Xiaomi smartwatch, you can expect water-resistance up to 50 m and a battery life of 20 days. It also has 14 sports modes and fitness and health trackers. This watch is also equipped with a high-precision GPS Dual-Satellite Positioning which can let somebody keep a track of you if you decide to venture into a jungle.
The most Impressive thing about the Amazfit T-Rex is the fact that it has 12 Military Certifications. For example, 70 degrees Heat Resistance, -40 degrees Cold Resistance, 240h Humidity Resistance, 96h Salt Spray Resistance and much more.
#2 — Amazfit Stratos 3
Till very recent this beauty was Xiaomi’s flagship dominator. It’s a fantastic watch with remarkable functionality. This watch comes with a dual operating system which is powered by two different chips – one chip is for daily life applications and the other is for sports modes.
- Yup it has a separate chip that powers the sports modes. If your curious as to why? This is because this little monster has over 80 sports modes!
- It has a simple yet elegant design that combines stainless steel with reinforced plastic. It’s super lightweight considering the size.
- The Amazfit Stratos 3 also comes with a full touch 1.34″ transflective display. That you can use to access various smartwatch apps. It also has 4 buttons in case of your swimming and can use the touch screen.
As a watch that was specifically meant for sports it an absolute monster. It has 14 days of battery life. And it can not only track your fitness and health but It also comes with 80 sports modes.
#3 — Amazfit Bip S
The Amazfit Bip S is basically a designer smartwatch form Xiaomi. If fashion is your thing, this is the smartwatch for you. This watch is made from a two-tone color technology which blends two colors together to create a beautiful and premium looks.
- This watch is quite lightweight weighing about 31 grams. The wristband of the watch is dust and water-resistant and it also adds to the beauty of the watch. It comes with a transreflective display which allows you to see the display clearly under the direct sunlight.
- You have access to over 40 watch faces and of course, make calls, use various apps, and even play music. It is equipped with 10 sports modes that track various things.
- This watch has impressive battery life. It can last for 40 days on a single charge.
The Amazfit Bip is equipped with a super revolutionary Bio-tracking software. This Bio tracker accurately tracks your health and fitness levels.
#4 — Amazfit Stratos Pace 2
The Amazfit Stratos / Pace 2 is one of the premium smartwatch offerings from Xiaomi. There has been a new trend in the market, where the smartwatches do not look like the one’s Apple made early on. The smartwatches these days look like traditional watches and the same applies to the Stratos / Pace 2 from Xiaomi.
- Coming to the design, the Stratos is quite a good looking gadget and it has won the Reddot design award in 2018.
- The 1.34-inch display is more than sufficient in size and it’s an LCD screen that is reinforced with Corning glass.
- It has a 512MB RAM and a 4GB internal memory. 2GB is available only for music. The battery life lasts for 5 days and if you run the GPS and heart rate monitor, it has 35 hours of battery life.
This is a watch that is built for casual wear and also as a sports watch. It works underwater and has a 5ATM water resistance. The battery is 290 mAh Li-ion. Personally, this is one of my favourite smartwatches out there as it’s cheaper than Samsung’s smartwatch competitor easily by $100.
#5 — Amazfit Pace
The Amazfit Pace is a predecessor to the Pace 2. This one is one of the catchiest smartwatches out there. The watch can store up to 500 songs that you can sync with your bluetooth earpones and go for a run or a jog.
- The Amazfit Pace mimics the look of a normal watch, with an analogue display. It has a skin-friendly ceramic bezel. The display is always on, so you can see the time at all times without having to press a button.
- The watch has a built-in GPS module that lets you track your runs and provides data around mileage, altitude, stride frequency and more. If you are one of those people who track their workouts regularly, then this is the smartwatch for you.
- It has 5 days of battery life, that is similar to the Pace 2. Like similar Amazfit watches, it works on the Amazfit App 2.0
It has state of the art heart rate monitoring capabilities. It also lets you access your calls and notifications, keeping you updated real-time.
#6 — Amazfit Cor 2
We’ve seen the Xiaomi Mi Band 3, but did you know there is an Amazfit Cor 2? In terms of the looks, this seems very similar to that of Mi Band 3, but on closer inspection, you’ll notice, it’s stronger, sturdier and looks better.
- The screen is a 1.23-inch color IPS LCD Screen. It has one of the best viewing angles amongst other smart bands. As most bands are, the Amazfit Cor 2 is also the perfect sporting companion. It has a water resistance of 5 ATM. The exercise mode can be used without the help of a phone and works independently.
- You can track runs, indoor running, walking, cycling and more. To check your stats, you need to turn your band to face you and you are good to go.
This watch also lets you control your music without accessing your phone. You can perform the basic functions like play, pause etc just with your Amazfit Cor 2. The 20-day battery life is one of the biggest attractions of this device. It takes 2.5 hours to fully charge the Amazfit Cor 2.
#7 — Mi Band 4
A lot of you might not consider the Mi Band 4 a smartwatch, but it does have smart functions and it is ultimately a watch. If you are looking for a budget smartwatch, then this is what you need to be going for. Here are some of its salient features.
- The Mi Band 4 simple display and simple features ensure that that battery lasts for 20 days. The OLED display is bigger than the previous versions that can display SMS and call details. It has a water resistance of up to 50 metres which is pretty great.
- It has a heart rate monitor, which when it works all the time, the battery can last for 9 days. This product is perfect for older people who need to track their heart.
You can schedule alarms and also track goals. With the touch screen, one can accept and reject calls directly from the Mi Band 4. It has over 30 features rolled into this smartwatch. At this rate, it’s one of the best smart bands in the market!
#8 — Amazfit Bip Youth
Amazfit Bip Youth Edition is different from other Amazfit versions. The first difference is the shape of the watch face. The Bip Youth has a square watch face, whereas the Amazfit Pace has a round watch face.
- It has an IP68 rating that lets you use it underwater and use it for sporting purposes. It has the GPS feature that lets you track your runs and follow the location and so on.
- The colour is black and it’s named the obsidian, it’s pretty stylish. The battery is around 200 mAh.
What makes this product a super stand out is the 45-day run-time. The screen is a 1.28-inch, 2.5D gorilla glass that has a touch screen.
#9 — Amazfit GTR
The Amazfit GTR is an upgrade on the Xiaomi Stratos. It’s an exclusive edition that is known for a few defining traits. They are
- Ceramic Bezel
- 2.5D Sapphire Watch Crystal
- 5ATM water resistance
- VO2 Max
- 5-day battery life
- Bluetooth Music
- Leather Watchband
- For people who take their numbers seriously, it also provides data around Oxygen Consumption, Training Loads, Recovery Time and more.
- This ensures that no matter what exercise you do, you can track your performance with the Stratos 2S.
- If you are concerned about how your watch is going to look, fear not as you can customize your watch face based on your requirement. It works with the Amazfit Watch App 2.0
Looking at these specifications, it’s clear that the Stratos 2 is one of the finest smartwatches out there. It not only looks good in a casual setting, but it also has a feature that is loved by sportspeople. It has 16 sports modes that are Running, Walking, Cycling, Swimming, Triathlon, Compound Exercises, Skiing, Tennis and more.
#10 — Amazfit Verge
The Amazfit Verge is one of the most successful smartwatches and was considered the best Xiaomi watch in the market until Amazfit T-Rex kicked it down. It’s a sporty looking device that looks cool. It has a 1.3-inch AMOLED screen with different watch faces that can make your watch look sporty as well as classy.
- It’s loaded with features where you can easily make calls, answer calls and more. Let me get to that one by one.
- Make no mistake that this watch is a perfect fit for a fitness enthusiast. You have 12 sports modes for activities such as running, cycling, hiking and sports activities such as tennis, football and more.
- When you have a watch that is packed with features, the battery life generally takes a big hit. In this case, it has a 5-day battery life which is brilliant.
It has 4GB built-in flash memory with 2GB available for users. The 390 mAh battery takes 2.5 hours to fully charge that will give you a 5 day battery life.
#11 — Amazfit GTS
The Amazfit GTS is a budget Apple Watch Alternative from Xiaomi. It has a design like the Apple Watch and it’s so much cheaper. It has a 341 PPI AMOLED display. It has an amazing battery life of 14 days and you can swim up to 50 metres underwater.
- The display widgets are editable and you can move things around based on what you want. It comes in six attractive watch colours. You can either have the classic finish or a sporty finish.
- It has 12 sports modes that include running, treadmill, cycling, walking, indoor cycling, pool swimming, climbing and even weights exercise among others.
- The GPS can continuously work for 25 hours.
It’s made of aircraft-grade aluminium alloy that is super powerful. The basic watch mode lasts for 46 days. The Amazfit GTS is the best Xiaomi Smartwatch in 2020.
#12 — Amazfit Verge Lite
The Amazfit Verge Lite is the younger sibling of the Amazing Verge and cheaper by a bit. It’s quite fashionable and relatively cheaper. Although it didn’t launch very recently, it has been trending due to its popularity.
- It has a 1.3-inch AMOLED screen with 20-day battery life. You can use the GPS continuously for 40 hours without any hassle.
- Although the sports modes aren’t a lot, you can still track outdoor running, treadmill, walking, cycling, elliptical and weight exercise tracking.
- This watch isn’t waterproof and if you do a lot of swimming, then it might be a deal-breaker. It comes in two colours – white and grey.
You can receive notifications, check the weather, track your heart rate among other features. The battery life on the Verge lite is better than the Amazfit. The only difference between the verge and the verge lite is, the latter does not have a compass, on-board music and a barometer.
Which Amazfit Watch is best?
Amazfit watches have taken the smartwatch world by storm. Amazfit is Xiaomi’s own brand and they’ve made some pretty amazing watches. But like me, there are a lot of people who have had issues with finding the best Amafit watch and here is a simple comparison chart to help you figure out the best Amazfit smartwatch in the market.
Xiaomi Smartwatch Comparison
Amazfit Verge Vs Amazfit Stratos
Amazfit’s watches are so awesome that it’s hard to decide on which is better. So i’ve created a simple comparison table to help you decide.
|Features||Amazfit Verge||Amazfit Stratos|
|Display Size||1.3-inch AMOLED||1.34-inch LCD|
|Battery Life||5 days||5 days|
|Available storage for users||2GB||4GB|
|Battery Capacity||390 mAh||290 mAh|
|Colour Options||White, Grey, Blue||Black|
Is Xiaomi Smartwatches Safe?
There are concerns among a few people that smartwatches emit radiation and they are dangerous. I’d like to point out that your microwave emits more radiation than your watch ever will. Having said that, the radiation emitted by a smartwatch like the Mi Band 3 is so little and negligible that it shouldn’t even be considered a threat.
Are Amazfit watches good?
Amazfit watches are GREAT. They are a dedicated offering from Xiaomi, focused on the smart fitness band and smart watch category. They have already made a range of products such as the Amazfit Bip, Amazfit Stratos, Amazfit Bip Lite, Amazfit GTS, Amazfit Vege and more. These watches are the best budget smartwatches in the market and worth every penny you pay for it.
Are Amazfit watches waterproof?
Most Amazfit smartwatches are waterproof. They are sports focused smartwatches and that means they can be used at least 50 metres underwater and you can bathe with them and they can be submerged underwater for up to 30 minutes.
Is Amazfit owner by Xiaomi?
Amazfit is owned by Xiaomi’s subsidiary, Huami. But most of the decisions in terms of design, style, features are controlled by Xiaomi. It’s a dedicated offering from Xiaomi to focus on the smartwatch industry.
Also Read :