Xiaomi Smartwatch Store Review
Store Name: Amazfit Store
Store Description: Amazfit is Xiaomi's smartwatch offerings. They make some of the best smartwatches and fitness bands in the planet and they are worth every single penny you pay for it!
Price range: $50 - $300
Amazfit Stratos Pace 2
Amazfit Cor 2
Amazfit Bip Youth
Which is the best of the lot? We review the latest mi smartwatches!
Xiaomi’s phones have been popular for quite some time, but in recent years they have become a force to be reckoned with in one more segment – Smartwatches. Xiaomi’s smartwatches are truly remarkable and a true testament to innovation. Every single piece can easily compete with brands like Apple and Samsung. Check out our list of Latest Xiaomi Smartwatches 2021 for all the details.
In addition to the other cool Xiaomi products, Xiaomi under its own brand name has created numerous smart bands and smartwatches and under the Huami brand, they have created some very popular smartwatches. Xiaomi also has budget smartwatches and premium smartwatches depending on your requirement.
If you are looking for the best Xiaomi smartwatches, you are in the right place! Here’s the Latest Xiaomi Smartwatches 2021.
The Latest Xiaomi Smartwatch in 2021 is the Mi Band 6. This is the latest Xiaomi watch release in 2021.
Xiaomi New Smartwatch
|Known For||Xiaomi Smartwatch Price|
|Premium Xiaomi Smartwatch||Amazfit T-Rex|
Amazfit T- Rex – European Version
|Best Fashionable Xiaomi Smartwatch||Amazfit Bip S|
Amazfit Bip S – European Version
|Best Budget Xiaomi Band||Mi Band 5 |
Mi Band 5 – European Version
|Best Premium Xiaomi Band||Amazfit Bip U|
|Best Xiaomi Smartwatch||Xiaomi Mi Watch|
|Best Xiaomi Sportswatch||Amazfit Stratos 3|
- Xiaomi New Smartwatch
- Xiaomi Smartwatch Review 2021
- Xiaomi Smartwatch Comparison
Xiaomi Smartwatch Review 2021
#1 – Mi Band 6
The Mi Band Series needs no introduction. It’s the number one selling fitness band brand in the world from Xiaomi. It’s got some big upgrades compared to the earlier model. So let’s see what the latest Mi Band 6 has in store.
- A 1.56-inch AMOLED screen with 486 X 152 pixel resolution and about 450 nits of brightness, which is pretty great.
- The Mi Band 6 has a battery life of 14 days, because of its 125 mAh battery.
- It’s waterproof, which means it can be used for a swim up to 30 metres
- The 30 different sports modes ensures that you can figure your workout of the day directly from the band itself
- The Band 6 got a software upgrade which added the SpO2 feature which tracks blood oxygen levels.
#2 – Amazfit X
The Amazfit X is a next-generation smartwatch for Amazfit. This futuristic beast is absolutely stunning. It comes with a curved AMOLED screen and body. Most importantly, this concept watch represents the latest breakthrough in wearable technology. It’s filled with amazing features and functionality. It is also one of the Latest Xiaomi Smartwatches.
- This curved body and screen make complete use of the space to rest comfortably on your wrist. Additionally, the 92-degree curvature and the brilliant high definition screen provides for more display room and an amazing visual experience. This is one of the few fitness bands that comes with a 2.07-inch screen, making it one of the few watches that provide room for information.
- In fact, the information is prioritized by the devices UI. It basically, balances relevant information and aesthetic to provide a beautiful experience every time. It’s one of the most good looking. It is also extremely sturdy with a 3D curved glass on to protect it from scratches. The whole body is made from a sturdy titanium metal that ensures unprecedented durability.
- One of the more technological innovations that comes with this watch is one of the world first curved lithium-ion batteries. It can last for 7 days on a single charge. The Amazfit X is equipped with nine built-in sports modes and supports automatic identification of four types of sports such as walking, treadmill activity, outdoor running and outdoor cycling.
It also comes with the latest BioTracker 2 that accurately monitor’s your heart health, heart rate distribution, and even blood oxygen level. Most importantly, it also tracks sleep, stress and overall body health in the form of a PAI score.
#3 – Amazfit Bip U
The Bip U is the latest smartwatch from the popular smart wearable manufacturer Amazfit. Priced at an unbelievably low price of $60, this smartwatch is one of the best when it comes to both design and performance. Although it is designed to look similar to the Apple Watch, it comes with its own unique range of fitness features. Most importantly, it is equipped with the latest accurate sensors in the market. It is one of the Latest Xiaomi Smartwatches.
- It is equipped with a 1.43″ large color screen with a 320 x 302 pixel resolution. The high visual quality results in extremely sharp and clean images. This smartwatch is also quite trendy as it comes with amazing color bands and over 50 watch faces. You can customize and personalise the watch to suit your mood or outfit. Additionally, the device also comes with animated watch faces that elevate the user experience.
- You can customize the watch and set the parameters or apps you want access to on the main screen. You can priorities apps like weather, time and date if your using it as a regular watch or you can set fitness apps.
- When it comes to performance, this watch is one of the best. It weighs only 31 grams. So, not only is it extremely comfortable, it even helps you stay on your peak condition every time. It also happens to be waterproof up to 50 meters.
This smartwatch is equipped with over 60 sports modes. So, you can choose between cardiopulmonary strengthening modes and fat-burning modes. After having used it for a while, I absolutely love these sports modes. They’re extremely accurate. Especially, with the sensors determining the Blood oxygen level and other factors. The overall fitness data works as a great guide.
#4 – Xiaomi Mi Watch
Featuring a brilliant 1.39″ Display, a 420 mAh battery and over 110+ personalized watch faces, the Xiaomi Mi Watch is currently one of the best smartwatches in the market. Additionally, it has a bunch of different strap options as well. What really sets it apart from typical smartwatches is the amazing internal customizable options and the ultra-accurate fitness tracking capabilities. It’s one of the Latest Xiaomi Smartwatches 2021.
- The 1.39″ dial display isn’t just brilliant because it’s lager than the average smartwatch that can display more information but primarily because it’s AMOLED screen elevates the quality of the interface making it look extremely sharp and beautiful. This screen really brings the 110+ watch faces to life giving this smart watch an overall appearance of a futuristic device. It is light and weighs about 32 g so you don’t have to worry about it weighing you down at workouts.
- When it comes to the performance, the Xiaomi Mi Watch is off the chain. The processing speed is quite fast which results in smooth usage without any stutters or lags. Even the battery life is quite decent as it can last for 14 days on a single charge and can easily last for 22 days on standby mode.
- Unfortunately while it is waterproof, it cannot be be used if your planning taking it to a sauna or if your planning on diving. The 5ATM waterproof design ensures it’s safe only to 50M level. So, swimming with it is not an issue.
- As mentioned earlier it comes with 10 sports modes like outdoor running, riding, cross country, mountain climbing, walking, swimming, free training, indoor cycling and indoor running.
- High end GPS : The GPS in the watch supports 4 modes and it accurately records your movements. It has a built in 12 nm high end Airoha GPS that makes synchronous position possible. The 4 modes that are supported are GPS, GLONAS, Galileo and BDS. The use of these systems makes your fitness data more precise.
The Xiaomi Mi Watch Color is equipped with an accurate fitness tracker to meet all your daily health needs. From a simple 24-hour heart rate detection to various parameters like stress, energy and sleep. This watch can help you keep a track of various important factors to health. Its Firstbeat algorithm can analyze more than 30 data points during and after exercise to help your improve your health.
#5 – Amazfit Band
The Band 5 is Amazfit’s response to the Xiaomi’s Mi Band 5. Although they are essentially related since Xiaomi owns both companies, this is a result of some healthy internal competition. In fact, Amazfit has done a considerably better job at creating a good fitness tracker. It is one of the Latest Xiaomi Smartwatches 2021.
- With two in-buit watches faces and more than forty to choose from, the 1.1” full-touch color AMOLED display ensures a cleaner, bright and an amazing visual experience.
- It comes with an amazing battery life. It can easily last for 15-25 days on a single charge. The range is dependent on the battery saver modes. One of the things I loved about this fitness tracker is that you can go on a short camping trip without having to worry about the charge.
- Amazfit also incorporated a women’s health tracking feature with majority of the latest phones. This of course includes the Band 5. It has a female menstrual cycle tracking feature and is designed to send smart notifications.
- This Amazfit Band 5 also is equipped with a Blood Oxygen saturation monitor. It can measure your SPO2 and keep a track of your physical state with its proprietary OxygenBeats technology. It of course, also can easily track heart-rate, sleeping patterns, steps, distance, calories among various other important health metrics.
Amazfit went ahead and decided to equip the Band 5 with a built-in Alexa. So, you can pretty much talk to it, ask questions, set alarms among other things like control various other smart home devices right from your wrist.
#6 – Redmi Band
A few months ago Xiaomi launched another fitness tracker under their Redmi sub-brand. The Redmi band was meant to be a cheaper alternative to the Mi Band and it’s exactly that. Although the user interface is similar to the Mi Band, the display, functionality and even the features are limited. So, if you’re looking specifically, for a cheaper Mi Band 4 Alternative then go for the Redmi Band.
- The Redmi Band is quite different from the Mi Band in terms of design. It adopts a rectangular-shaped 0.95-inch color AMOLED display, unlike the Mi Band’s curved design scheme. Although it looks bulky and solid, you actually more contact with the screen due to the flat surface of the screen. However, the touch sensitivity isn’t all that great which is quite the bummer.
- It also has a 2.5 D tempered glass on top to prevent the screen from scratches and abrasions.
- This fitness tracker pairs over Bluetooth 5.0 Which ensure a fast and stable connection. It also comes with the usual features such as heart rate monitor, pedometer, sedentary alerts, notifications, and access to other basic apps such as alarms. Pretty basic overall.
- It does, however, have 5 sports modes. Which is dismal when compared to the Mi Band but certainly not bad for a 15 buck band.
The Redmi Band, interestingly, does not have a charging cable. This Redmi Fitness Tracker has an integrated USB port. All you have to do is remove the band and plug the main body into a charging port. Although this is quite an unusual feature, it is super convenient. This Band Lats for 14 days on a single charge.
#7 – Amazfit T-Rex
The Amazfit T-Rex hit the markets recently and boy is it a beast. This Xiaomi smartwatch is tailor-made for athletes and outdoor enthusiasts. It’s designed to be rugged, tough and solid with distinctive edges. It can withstand almost all extreme environments. Most importantly, every inch of this watch was mean to be as practical as possible. It’s definitely at the top of the Latest Xiaomi Smartwatches 2021 list.
- This Xiaomi Smartwatch has a 1.3 inch AMOLED display that supports always-on display. This is useful when you’re in a position when you can’t touch the screen or button. It also comes with a variety of face watches.
- The Amazfit T-Rex is an extremely practical smartwatch. For example, it is equipped with the large metal buttons that allow you to find the buttons easily and it has a silicone band that’s sweat resistant.
- With this latest Xiaomi smartwatch, you can expect water-resistance up to 50 m and a battery life of 20 days. It also has 14 sports modes and fitness and health trackers. This watch is also equipped with a high-precision GPS Dual-Satellite Positioning which can let somebody keep a track of you if you decide to venture into a jungle.
The most impressive thing about the Amazfit T-Rex is the fact that it has 12 Military Certifications. For example, 70 degrees Heat Resistance, -40 degrees Cold Resistance, 240h Humidity Resistance, 96h Salt Spray Resistance and much more.
#8 – Amazfit Stratos 3
Till very recent this beauty was Xiaomi’s flagship dominator. It’s a fantastic watch with remarkable functionality. This watch comes with a dual operating system which is powered by two different chips – one chip is for daily life applications and the other is for sports modes.
- Yup it has a separate chip that powers the sports modes. If your curious as to why? This is because this little monster has over 80 sports modes!
- It has a simple yet elegant design that combines stainless steel with reinforced plastic. It’s super lightweight considering the size. This smartwatch comes with a Firstbeat Algorithm that works as a professional sports assistant. It essentially keeps a track of your workout and provides insights to improve your fitness and health.
- It comes with 70 hours of GPS, this can be paired with endurance mode. This feature is extremely useful when your doing cross country and any other outdoor activity.
- The Amazfit Stratos 3 also comes with a full touch 1.34″ transflective display. That you can use to accesss various smartwatch apps. It also has 4 buttons in case of your swimming and can use the touch screen.
- One of the most amazing things about this smartwatch is its storage feature. It comes with 2GB of internal memory that can store close to 400 songs. So, you can essentially hook up your earbuds to the phone and control your music. It’s much better than carrying your phone when working out.
As a watch that was specifically meant for sports it an absolute monster. It has 14 days of battery life. And it can not only track your fitness and health but It also comes with 80 sports modes.
#9 – Amazfit Bip S
The Amazfit Bip S is basically a designer smartwatch form Xiaomi. If fashion is your thing, this is the smartwatch for you. This watch is made from a two-tone color technology which blends two colors together to create a beautiful and premium looks.
- This watch is quite lightweight weighing about 31 grams. The wristband of the watch is dust and water-resistant and it also adds to the beauty of the watch. It comes with a transreflective display which allows you to see the display clearly under the direct sunlight.
- You have access to over 40 watch faces and of course, make calls, use various apps, and even play music. It is equipped with 10 sports modes that track various things.
- This watch has impressive battery life. It can last for 40 days on a single charge.
The Amazfit Bip is equipped with a super revolutionary Bio-tracking software. This Bio tracker accurately tracks your health and fitness levels.
#10 – Mi watch lite
- Unique design : The watch lite come’s with face function customisable designs that reflect your own unique personality. The watch case comes in 3 colours while the strap comes in 5 unique colours. The Mi watch is designed to be your companion through which you can show off your style.
- Workout trainer : It does not matter whether you work indoors or outdoors, the Mi watch customises your workout routine to provide optimal results. The watch always keeps track of your moments and helps you improve your performance. It is equipped with 11 workout modes, some of which includes : outdoor running, trekking, swimming, cricket and walking. The watch is also water resistant up to 50 m.
- Body function monitoring : The watch tracks your heart rate, Sleep and breathing. It comes equipped with a PPG sensor that tracks your heart rate whenever you wear it. It can tell if your heart rate is abnormal and helps measure long term heart rate changes. The watch analyses your sleep quality and records when you are in light sleep, deep sleep and sleep duration to optimise your sleeping schedules. As a stress buster, you can do some guided breathing exercises programmed on the watch to make you feel better.
#11 – Amazfit Stratos Pace 2
The Amazfit Stratos / Pace 2 is one of the premium smartwatch offerings from Xiaomi. There has been a new trend in the market, where the smartwatches do not look like the one’s Apple made early on. The smartwatches these days look like traditional watches and the same applies to the Stratos / Pace 2 from Xiaomi.
- Coming to the design, the Stratos is quite a good looking gadget and it has won the Reddot design award in 2018.
- The 1.34-inch display is more than sufficient in size and it’s an LCD screen that is reinforced with Corning glass.
- It has a 512MB RAM and a 4GB internal memory. 2GB is available only for music. The battery life lasts for 5 days and if you run the GPS and heart rate monitor, it has 35 hours of battery life.
This is a watch that is built for casual wear and also as a sports watch. It works underwater and has a 5ATM water resistance. The battery is 290 mAh Li-ion. Personally, this is one of my favourite smartwatches out there as it’s cheaper than Samsung’s smartwatch competitor easily by $100.
#12 – Amazfit Bip Youth
Amazfit Bip Youth Edition is different from other Amazfit versions. The first difference is the shape of the watch face. The Bip Youth has a square watch face, whereas the Amazfit Pace has a round watch face.
- It has an IP68 rating that lets you use it underwater and use it for sporting purposes. It has the GPS feature that lets you track your runs and follow the location and so on.
- The colour is black and it’s named the obsidian, it’s pretty stylish. The battery is around 200 mAh.
What makes this product a super stand out is the 45-day run-time. The screen is a 1.28-inch, 2.5D gorilla glass that has a touch screen.
#13 – Amazfit GTR
The Amazfit GTR is an upgrade on the Xiaomi Stratos. It’s an exclusive edition that is known for a few defining traits. While it looks like a posh smartwatch with its leather strap and Bluetooth music, it’s actually one of the best sports-oriented smartwatches in the market.
- With a Ceramic Bezel and a 2.5D Sapphire Watch Crystal, this is one of the toughest watches out there. It definitely supports your workout regimen regardless of the environment. For example, you can hit the waves or deep dive as this beauty is 5ATM water-resistant.
- For people who take their numbers seriously, it also provides data around Oxygen Consumption, Training Loads, Recovery Time and more. It can last for 5 days on a single charge.
- This ensures that no matter what exercise you do, you can track your performance with the Amazfit GTR.
- If you are concerned about how your watch is going to look, fear not as you can customize your watch face based on your requirement. Since It’s one of the Latest Xiaomi Smartwatches 2021 it easily works with the Amazfit Watch App 2.0.
Looking at these specifications, it’s clear that the Amazfit GTR is one of the finest smartwatches out there. It not only looks good in a casual setting, but it also has a feature that is loved by sportspeople. It has 16 sports modes that are Running, Walking, Cycling, Swimming, Triathlon, Compound Exercises, Skiing, Tennis and more.
#14 – Amazfit Verge
The Amazfit Verge is one of the most successful smartwatches and was considered the best Xiaomi watch in the market until Amazfit T-Rex kicked it down. It’s a sporty looking device that looks cool. It has a 1.3-inch AMOLED screen with different watch faces that can make your watch look sporty as well as classy.
- It’s loaded with features where you can easily make calls, answer calls and more. Let me get to that one by one.
- Make no mistake that this watch is a perfect fit for a fitness enthusiast. You have 12 sports modes for activities such as running, cycling, hiking and sports activities such as tennis, football and more.
- When you have a watch that is packed with features, the battery life generally takes a big hit. In this case, it has a 5-day battery life which is brilliant.
It has 4GB built-in flash memory with 2GB available for users. The 390 mAh battery takes 2.5 hours to fully charge that will give you a 5 day battery life.
#15 – Amazfit GTS
The Amazfit GTS is a budget Apple Watch Alternative from Xiaomi. It has a design like the Apple Watch and it’s so much cheaper. It has a 341 PPI AMOLED display. It has an amazing battery life of 14 days and you can swim up to 50 metres underwater.
- The display widgets are editable and you can move things around based on what you want. It comes in six attractive watch colours. You can either have the classic finish or a sporty finish. The user interface is one of the things you’ll be paying for and it happens to be quite amazing. You can customize 7 out of the 17 essential widgets and tailor it to suit your needs.
- This watch is also meant to be a fashionable watch not in the generic sense. But it’s one of the few from Amazfit that is more elegant than rugged. It comes with an amazing finish that goes well with the more exclusive clothes in your closet. Even the band is meant to be more of an accessory.
- It has 12 sports modes that include running, treadmill, cycling, walking, indoor cycling, pool swimming, climbing and even weights exercise among others.
- The GPS can continuously work for 25 hours.
It’s made of aircraft-grade aluminium alloy that is super powerful. The basic watch mode lasts for 46 days. The Amazfit GTS is the best Xiaomi Smartwatch in 2021.
Xiaomi Smartwatch Comparison
Amazfit Verge Vs Amazfit Stratos
Amazfit’s watches are so awesome that it’s hard to decide on which is better. So i’ve created a simple comparison table to help you decide.
|Features||Amazfit Verge||Amazfit Stratos|
|Display Size||1.3-inch AMOLED||1.34-inch LCD|
|Battery Life||5 days||5 days|
|Available storage for users||2GB||4GB|
|Battery Capacity||390 mAh||290 mAh|
|Colour Options||White, Grey, Blue||Black|
Which Xiaomi Watch is best?
Amazfit watches have taken the smartwatch world by storm. Amazfit is Xiaomi’s own brand and they’ve made some pretty amazing watches. But like me, there are a lot of people who have had issues with finding the best Amafit watch and here is a simple comparison chart to help you figure out the best Amazfit smartwatch in the market.
Are Xiaomi watches good?
Amazfit watches are GREAT. They are a dedicated offering from Xiaomi, focused on the smart fitness band and smart watch category. They have already made a range of products such as the Amazfit Bip, Amazfit Stratos, Amazfit Bip Lite, Amazfit GTS, Amazfit Vege and more. These watches are the best budget smartwatches in the market and worth every penny you pay for it.
Yes, it absolutely is! The budget friendliness of a Xiaomi smart watch coupled with the features it provides is an absolute steal. It comes with a variety of fitness modes and body measurement trackers allowing you to take your health in your hands. It’s great for answering phone calls as well.
Is Xiaomi Smartwatches Safe?
There are concerns among a few people that smartwatches emit radiation and they are dangerous. I’d like to point out that your microwave emits more radiation than your watch ever will. Having said that, the radiation emitted by a smartwatch like the Mi Band 3 is so little and negligible that it shouldn’t even be considered a threat.
Is Amazfit owner by Xiaomi?
Amazfit is owned by Xiaomi’s subsidiary, Huami. But most of the decisions in terms of design, style, features are controlled by Xiaomi. It’s a dedicated offering from Xiaomi to focus on the smartwatch industry.
Are Amazfit watches waterproof?
Most Amazfit smartwatches are waterproof. They are sports focused smartwatches and that means they can be used at least 50 metres underwater and you can bathe with them and they can be submerged underwater for up to 30 minutes.
What is Xiaomi latest watch?
The latest Xiaomi smart watch is the Mi smart band 6. The sleek design packs a ton of features that include 30 fitness modes, Heart rate monitoring , Magnetic charging and a Sleep quality tracker. You can easily check your messages and calls at a glance with the MI smart band.
Can Xiaomi Mi watch answer phone calls?
The watch has a built in speaker and microphone that allows you to answer phone calls. When you get an incoming phone call on your phone, the Mi watch alerts you and you can choose to answer the call on your watch. It also lets you reject or mute a phone call.
Is Mi watch worth buying?
Yes, the Xiaomi Mi watch is worth buying. It has over 100 watch face styles and 3 watch straps that you can select from. It is lightweight and lasts for up to 16 days on a full charge. It has 117 sports modes to track your fitness progress. You can test your blood oxygen, heart rate and sleep quality with the watch.
Does Mi watch work without a phone?
The Mi watch comes with a built in GPS system. This allows you to work out in the outdoors without your phone as your watch can get location data. There is a do not disturb option as well that prevents you from receiving messages and calls from your phone on your watch.
Does Xiaomi watch have an ECG?
An ECG is a test that checks yours hearts electrical activity and rhythm. The Mi watch does not capture an ECG. It does however track your heart rate as well as the blood oxygen saturation levels. However the blood oxygen measurement is measured manually.
Can I use Xiaomi watch with an iPhone?
The new Xiaomi watch supports iOs 10.0 and above devices based on Bluetooth 4.0. Therefore you don’t have to worry if your watch is incompatible with your iPhone as long as it fulfils the basic requirement above. You have to download the app corresponding to your watch on the app store.
Also Read :
Amazfit X is one of the Latest Xiaomi Smartwatches!
Product SKU: XS109291
Product Brand: Amazfit
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 284
Price Valid Until: 2021-09-30
Product In-Stock: InStock
Table of Contents