Best Xiaomi Earphones
Store Name: Xiaomi Store
Store Description: To check out all the Xiaomi earphones that we have reviewed today, check out the Xiaomi store.
Price range: $10 - $100
Best Xiaomi Earphones
What are the best Xiaomi earphones, Check out our review this 2021?
Xiaomi has not only been dominating the consumer electronics market but their also diversifying like crazy. From small-time gadgets to smart home products, they’re pretty much everywhere. However, this doesn’t mean they’re not focusing on the products they started out. For example, Xiaomi’s line of earphones still happens to be one of the company’s best selling products and it has become evolved as the years go by. Check out our list of the Top Xiaomi Earphones 2021 for all the details.
The Xiaomi line of earphones has evolved to an amazing degree. From your basic earphones to noise-cancelling earphones to finally earbuds, Xiaomi has maintained steady growth in terms of functionality and features. Of course, the most important factor that separates Xiaomi Earphones from the rest of the brands out there is affordability.
While Xiaomi earphones are equipped with the latest and greatest tech they are price very low. For example, the Xiaomi Air 2S is Xiaomi’s answer to Apple’s AirPods. It is equipped with more or less the same tech but the major differentiator is that the Xiaomi Air 2S is priced at less than half of the Apple AirPods. Read on to find out more about the Top Xiaomi Earphones 2021.
- Top Xiaomi Earphones
- #1 — ZMI PurPods Pro
- #2 — Haylou GT2
- #3 — Amazfit PowerBuds
- #4 — Xiaomi Air 2S
- #5 — Xiaomi Hybrid Pro HD
- #6 — Xiaomi Piston 4
- #7 — Xiaomi Redmi Airdots
- #8 — Mi ANC Earphones
- #9 — Xiaomi Air 2
- #10 — Mi Sports Bluetooth
- #11 — Airdots Youth
- #12 — Xiaomi Neckband Earphones
- Xiaomi Earphones Faq’s
Top Xiaomi Earphones
|Type of Earphones||Mi Earphones|
|Best wireless earbuds||Redmi Airdots |
Redmi Airdots – European Version
|Latest Xiaomi Earphones||Xiaomi Air 2S|
Xiaomi Air 2S – European Version
|Most Popular Xiaomi Earphones||Xiaomi Piston 4|
|Cheapest Xiaomi Earphones||Mi original basic|
|Best Xiaomi Earphone 2021||Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones|
|Best budget earbuds||Airdots Youth|
|Best earphones for sports 2021||Xiaomi Neckband Earphones|
#1 — ZMI PurPods Pro
The ZMI PurPods Pro is one of the more interesting earbuds on this list. This powerful beast was conceived by Xiaomi subsidiary ZMI which is known for its batteries and supportive accessories like power banks. So, needless to say, these earbuds come with terrific battery life. It can easily last for 10 hours on a single charge and the case adds about 32 additional hours.
- However, what you’re really paying for is it’s amazing charging capabilities. It can go from 0 to 100 in 30 minutes. It has one of the fastest charging speeds in its segment. It can basically last for 10 hours on a 5-minute charge. Additionally, it also has other brilliant features and functionality. For example, it is extremely compatible with wireless charging.
- When it comes to the sound quality. It’s extremely crisp and clear. It is equipped with Dual Coaxial Frequency Divided Dynamic coils. So, the 9mm dynamic speaker not on produces clear sounds but it also offers a pure bass and balanced mids. It’s one of few earbuds that don’t produce distorted highs when you turn it up.
It also comes with an extremely effective Active Noise Cancellation feature. It can intelligently cancel noise based on your environment. One of the most amazing features is Bluetooth 5.2 which offers coverage of 200m.
#2 — Haylou GT2
Haylou is a smart wearables technology company that’s part of the Xiaomi ecological chain. So, it’s essentially owned by Xiaomi. And this Brand is famous for the really high-quality starter TWS earbuds and smartwatches. They’ve dominated the market with amazing technology and competitive pricing. The Haylou GT2 is their latest Earbuds that is known delivers an amazing audio experience. It’s one of the Top Xiaomi Earphones.
- Like Xiaomi, Haylou also has a minimalist design philosophy. And the Haylou GT2 is no different. The body is completely sealed and only retains the necessary touch functions. This sealed nature of these earbuds makes it completely dust and waterproof. It has a gloss black finish an texture that’s smooth to the feel.
- Unlike majority of the charging cases out there this one comes with an in-built charging cable. this tiny cable is fused into the body and all you have to do is pull it out whenever you want to charge your device. With this convenient charging case you’ll never have to worry about losing your charging cable ever again.
- The Haylou GT2 is equipped with an effective power saving technology and efficient components that offer a fantastic battery life. It can last for 4 hours on a single charge with the charging case providing an additional 11 hours.
- These earbuds come with a Bluetooth 5.0 chipset instead of 4.2. This chipset not only offers an amazingly stable connection but it also increased the connection range by 4 times. Most importantly, it has an enlarged data capacity by 8 times. Which means you can listen to high quality lossless audio every time.
This advanced pair of earbuds use the latest technology in coding and noise cancellation to deliver the most authentic sound. In fact, the sound quality feels like the music artist is performing right in front of you. With a 7.2 dynamic driver, Haylou GT2 is able to provide you with a balanced sound among bass, mids, and highs
#3 — Amazfit PowerBuds
These Amazfit earbuds are designed to be an athlete’s assistant. True, it won’t be able to grab you a bottle of water after your work out, but it does come pretty damn close. Not only are these earbuds non-slip and ergonomic but it also passively supports your workout with its water-resistance, dust-resistance and noise-cancelling features. It’s currently the Top Xiaomi Earphones 2021.
- These earbuds definitely look the part. They have an absolutely stunning exterior with a uniquely beautiful texture and a design that looks sporty and energetic. These buds come with a magnetic split ear hook that enhances the stability and ensures the buds stay in your ears. These detachable hooks can also provide comfort during extended workouts.
- These earbuds have amazing sound quality. This can be attributed to its “composite diaphragm” structure that helps make your exercise immersive and dynamic. The engineering that went into creating these buds ensure the perfect delivery of high definition music.
- You can easily get about 8 hours of battery life on a single charge. the charging case can provide the buds with an additional 16 hours. So, you can easily hit the road without any worries. These are definitely one of the best Amazfit Products in the market.
- As mentioned earlier, these wireless earbuds have an Electronic Noise-Cancelling technology that eliminates ambient noise. This further enhanced by the passive noise cancelling structure of the bud ensuring Buddhist Temple -like silence.
Most importantly, the Amazfit Powerbuds will keep a track of your heart-rate and workout. It can even provide you with your workout status in the form of verbal notifications.
#4 — Xiaomi Air 2S
Xiaomi’s response to the Apple AirPods came in the form of the Xiaomi Air 2S. With pretty much the same stunning audio quality and the remarkable battery life, the Xiaomi Air 2S is a fantastic product. Of course, the most important point is the fact that Xiaomi sells these beauties for a fraction of the price of the AirPods. This is why it’s one of the Top Xiaomi Earphones 2021.
- The design of the Xiaomi Air 2S is fairly decent. while the stem is seemingly a little broad it helps tremendously with comfort and support. Basically, the stem will prevent the earbuds from easily popping out. Especially, when you’re on the move. Other than that the color scheme and minimal design screams Xiaomi.
- As mentioned earlier, the sound quality is pretty remarkable. You get clear mids and treble and while the bass isn’t as amazing as the AirPods, it comes pretty close.
- Battery life is simply amazing. It has a 20 hours playback with the case and if you use it conservatively, it can easily last for 3-4 days. That’s pretty amazing for a pair of earbuds under 50$.
The most useful features with regards to these earbuds would have to be the Environmental Noise Reduction feature and the pop animated user interface. The only drawback is that this animated pop up only works of certain smartphones. Quite the smart business move by Xiaomi.
#5 — Xiaomi Hybrid Pro HD
The Xiaomi Pro HD is one of the better-looking earphones out there. It’s encased with a titanium finish. It looks premium and classy and the Pro HD is available only in this silver type of finish. This is an in-ear, earphone, which means it goes deep into your ears and gives you the surround sound finish that everybody cherishes.
- The cable for the Pro HD is long at 1.25 metres and it is made of a rubber-like material that doesn’t tangle easy. A lot of earphones do come with removable cable options, but the Pro HD does not have that feature. Especially, at this price point, there is no need for one as well.
- In the middle of the cable are the buttons for performing the functions. This is also made of that silver finish and the buttons are pretty clear. In a lot of earphones, they use black buttons for this section and it isn’t clear.
- The buttons act as mic, volume control and call receiving and ending. The end that actually goes into your ear is tiny and the tips they give are comfortable and fits perfectly well.
- These earphones are excellent when it comes to features. It has a lot to offer. For example, the High Definition sound provides amazing vocal clarity. Additionally, this is further elevated by the in ear noise cancellation feature. Most importantly, it uses a unique “hybrid triple driver technology that perfectly balances the output and provides a brilliant audio experience.
The three main aspects of a earphone when it comes to sound are Sound Signature, Bass and Treble. The Pro HD has an amazing sound quality, with all the three aspects being top notch!
#6 — Xiaomi Piston 4
The Xiaomi Piston 4 is the 4th generation model in the Piston series. The materials used are plastic and metal. The cables are the usual rubber, but slightly beneath that, there’s a nylon base. This helps in reducing tangling and this is what differentiates it from other cables. This is why it’s one of the Top Xiaomi Earphones 2021.
- The cable also happens to be extremely durable as it is also made from break-resistant Kevlar materials. In the middle portion of the cable are three buttons to control the sound, attend calls and controlling the music.
- These earphones come with the latest MEMS microphones that can help cancel noise. This in addition to the high quality angled silicone earbuds elevates the clarity, audio and overall communication. The exterior is constructed using a combination of CNC technology and diamond-cut finish. It not only gives it a smooth and comfortable feel but it also gives it a premium look.
- The design of the Piston 4 is the nozzle that has an angle to it. This is a style that is a bit of a hit or a miss. For some people, this is perfect, for others, it’s not.
Coming to the sound, the Piston 4 is truly unique. It has a dual driver setup. This means there’s a driver that focuses on the bass and the other one focuses on the mid-range sounds and the high range sounds.
#7 — Xiaomi Redmi Airdots
The Airdots have taken the world by storm. If the Xiaomi Airdots gives you deja vu, then you aren’t mistaken. It looks very similar to the Apple Airpods. In fact, the Xiaomi Airdots can be considered replicas of the Airpods, but at a way cheaper price. It’s by far one of the Top Xiaomi Earphones 2021.
- Coming to the design, this is as simple as simple can get. The white finish does make it look premium. Working with the Airdots is a breeze, you can use touch to control the device. It also comes with 3 different silicone ear tips to help you adjust to various situations. For example, you might require a tight ear tip when running to prevent it from slipping out.
- Single touch, long touch and double touch all have functions. It can connect to multiple devices without any hassle. It also supports fast charging, which means you needn’t worry about losing juice on your earphone.
- These earbuds come with an in-built Bluetooth 5.0 chip. Not only has this chip drastically improved data transfer speeds by 2 times but it is also extremely stable. This enhancement in connectivity has improved the overall music quality as it offers smoother and clear audio.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Airdots are also equipped with a 7.2mm Moving Coil Drive unit and DSP Intelligent Environment Noise Reduction. Battery life is also relatively decent as it can also for 4 hours on a single charge and up to 12 hours with the charging case.
In terms of comfort during wear, these are some of the most comfortable ear-wear created. The sound, that includes the bass, treble, highs and lows are fantastic. There isn’t much of a sound leak.
#8 — Mi ANC Earphones
The Xiaomi standard earphones are so cheap, that you will want to buy a ton of them. Is it worth buying? What Xiaomi does really well is that they make high-quality products at throwaway prices. Due to their 5% rule. This is one of those cases, where a premium product is sold for cheap.
- The tilted nozzle finish is a standard that Xiaomi uses across its earphones. This has a simple design that is in-ear and also has a rubber cable finish that stops tangling from happening. these earphones also happen to be extremely lightweight and easy on the ears. So, it won’t feel uncomfortable during long durations.
- When it comes to sound quality, these earphones are definitely one of the best. It has a Hi-Resolution Audio certification. So, you can pretty much expect High definition music with minimal digital distortion and noise. These earphones tend to be biased towards the Mids and Lows. So, you get a decent bass with clear lyrics.
- These earphones actually come with a Type-C interface. So, it actually plugs into the USB port of your smartphone. It is also powered by the phone. The Type-C cable also makes the connection stable and fast.
- It is known for its amazing Active Noise Cancellation feature. These earphones can easily cancel noise that’s above 25db and can thoroughly eliminate all kinds of sounds with a frequency range of 50 – 2000Hz. So, it’s perfect for those who tend to travel in buses, subways. It can be of tremendous help to those who can’t stand the excessive noise of the Airports. The ANC can drastically reduce the battery life of your phone.
- The only issue as such is that you won’t be able to use these when you work out. As it required a Type-C connection. So, you will need to run with your phone. However, it also tends to deteriorate as it isn’t sweat/ water proof.
It has a single button to control the calls, but the sound has to be controlled with your phone. For this price, these are amazing headphones.
#9 — Xiaomi Air 2
Xiaomi Air is Xiaomi’s counter ouch to Apple’s Airpods Pro. These True Wireless Earbuds are are absolutely brilliant. The technology is more or less similar to that of Apple’s. However, since these buds are so affordable, there is a certain amount of shortcoming when it comes to sound quality. Although i say shortcoming, it doesn’t mean the sound is horrific. It still is one of the Best Xiaomi Earphones 2021.
- Naturally the Xiaomi Air resembles the Airpods in its design. It has the same half ear design with the only noticible difference being the thick rectangular stem.
- It is equipped with touch controls. So, you can change music, control volume and pick up calls with just few taps.
- These earbuds use LHDC audio recoding technology to produce a lossless sound with an accurate reproduction of vocals and instruments.
- The Xiaomi Air is equipped with Dual Mic technology to actively cancel ambient noise. This is quite effective as it ensures a high call quality even in extreme noise environments such as airports.
It can continuously play for 3 hours and with the charging box, you get 10 hours of battery life! They are Airpods Pro’ biggest competitor!
#10 — Mi Sports Bluetooth
If you love the traditional earphones, then you will love Xiaomi’s latest earphone, the Mi Sports Bluetooth earphone. This product is built for sportspeople.
- It has an IPX4 rating. So, It’s waterproof and sweat proof, making it ideal for sports in different environments.
- Made from memory foam rubber, these earphones are super comfortable. It also has an adjustable ear hook that provides stability and prevents the earbuds from falling out.
- Xiaomi provides ear tips of five different sizes to ensure the earphones fit any sized ear. There is a 3 button remote control to control the music, calls and the volume.
- It also happens to have an amazing battery life. It can easily last for 7 hours on a single charge. This can be primarily attributed to the 110 mAh lithium ion battery. Additionally, this battery also allows these earphones to last for 280 days without the juice depleting.
- It is also equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 that ensures that the music is stable without lags or stutters. Most importantly, the calls are smooth.
The ear hook design ensures that the earphones don’t drop off when you are running, jogging or cycling.
#11 — Airdots Youth
The Airdots youth is the budget version of the Airdots and it’s priced cheaper. It has all the options such as touch control, auto power on and off.
- Since, it’s the budget version of the Airdots it pretty much has the same design. However, it only comes in white.
- The Touch control are pretty much the same except that the these earbuds don’t have the music back-track feature. The Touch sensitivity is also diminished so you need to give it a very clinical press.
- Fortunately, the sound quality hasn’t significantly deteriorated with the youth edition. Although it does have good mids and high, it does lack a decent bass.
Its biggest upgrade is the battery life. The AirDots Youth can last for 4 hours continuously and for over 12 hours with the box.
#12 — Xiaomi Neckband Earphones
Xiaomi’s neckband earphones are perfect for sports and for people who have an active lifestyle. The neckband rests on your neck with ease and doesn’t let your earphones fall.
- It has a pretty new design when it comes to earphones as the buds are called half ear designs and they are built for a super snug fit. It’s extremely comfortable as its made from a lightweight TPE material that ensures better elasticity and automatic rebound.
- In fact the external housing especially on the portion that goes around the neck is made from extremely durable material. This housing can effectively relieve the pressure when there impact or strenuous movements and protect the sensitive inner circuits and the circuit boards.
- When it comes to the sound quality these earphones are the best. The innovative combination of the composite diaphragm and a large dynamic driver acoustic technology creates a highly realistic sound.
These earphones have a half-ear design. Which basically prevents the buds from slipping and makes it easy for it to rest on the ear canal provide comfort.
Xiaomi Earphones Faq’s
Which earphone is best for Redmi 4?
Any Xiaomi earphone is suitable for the Redmi 4. This can be the Airdots, Piston 4 or even the Pro HD. Honestly any type of earphone will suit the Redmi 4 because it has the standard 3.5mm jack.
Which brand of earbuds are best?
When it comes to earbuds, there is nothing better than the Airdots. They are cheap, have fast charging capabilities (Charges fully in 1.5 hours), amazing sound and did I mention the great price?! The Airdots are indeed classic earbuds and the Airdots Pro are even better compared to the Airdots. Check out our list of the Top Xiaomi Earphones 2021 for all the details.
Which budget earphone is best?
If you are looking for truly budget earphones, then the standard Xiaomi earphone is the one you need to go for. It’s super cheap, high quality and comes in various beautiful colours. Check out our list of the Top Xiaomi Earphones 2021 for all the details.
What are the best earbuds that are cheap?
There can be no other earbuds cheaper or better than the Airdots. The Airdots have amazing sound with great battery life and it comes with a case too. In terms of a fit, it’s pretty snug and the sound is good. A lot of people consider the Airdots a cheaper version of the Airpods and I do agree. It’s pretty good!
What is the best earphone?
If you are looking for the best earphones in terms of price, style, quality of sound, then the Pro HD from Xiaomi is a top quality earphone.
How do you wear MI earphones?
There are different types of MI earphones. The normal earphones, neckband earphones, earhook earphones among others.
The neckband earphones fall over your neck. The earhook earphones are placed behind your ear.
Are MI earphones good?
Mi Earphones are probably the most underrated products from Xiaomi. Xiaomi makes pretty awesome earphones and they’ve been top selling earphones for a few years now. Xiaomi actually releases the latest earphones every year with the Mi Sports Bluetooth earphones being the latest earphones from Xiaomi for this year.
How to connect Mi wireless earphones
Most MI earphones can be connected via Bluetooth on both iOS and Android devices.
- Check Out Some Of The Most Amazing Phones of All Time
- Set Up Your Very Own Smart home With These Products
- Top Earphones on Aliexpress
Redmi Airdots is one of the Top Xiaomi Earphones!
Product SKU: 100399
Product Brand: Xiaomi
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 20
Price Valid Until: 2021-07-31
Product In-Stock: InStock
Table of Contents