The Best Android Tablets out there!
Store Name: Hong Kong Goldway
Store Description: The Hong Kong Glodway store is the home of all Xiaomi Smartphones and Tablets,
Price range: $200- $400
Mi Pad 4 Plus
Mi Pad 4
With Apple dominating the tablet space with the iPads, fewer and fewer companies are willing to manufacture android tablets. After all, iPad is the go-to tablet but it just happens to be insanely expensive. But, there are some gems out there. For example, Xiaomi’s Mi Pad 4 Plus. Unlike other companies, Xiaomi didn’t give up. Instead of creating an oversized phone and calling it a tablet, they innovated a tablet with a personalized user experience. Check out the Top Xiaomi Tablets for all the details.
Xiaomi’s tablets are so different because they offer unbelievable performance and a customized skin- the MIUI. But the biggest factor is that they have some amazing hardware whilst being budget-friendly. Like the majority of the Xiaomi gadgets, this is a must-have product in every home.
Anyway, let’s move on to the Top Xiaomi Tablets, Shall we?
Best Tablets 2020
- Best Tablets 2020
- Xiaomi tablet 10 inch
- Mi Pad 4 Plus
- Mi Pad 4
Xiaomi tablet 10 inch
Mi Pad 4 Plus
The latest edition of the Xiaomi’s Tablet is absolutely stunning. The Mi Pad 4 Plus offers a unique experience that is vastly superior to many other Android Tablets. This tablet has a brilliant performance that is perfect for gaming and media entertainment of any sort. It’s one of the Top Xiaomi Tablets in the market.
Mi Pad 4 Plus – Display
Unlike Its predecessors, the Mi Pad 4 Plus comes with a small body and larger screen ration. This makes it lighter and more comfortable when held in one hand.
- The Mi Pad 4 Plus is equipped with a beautiful 10.1-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1200×1920 pixels. Although this 16:10 golden ratio Full HD screen is comparatively smaller when compared to the previous generations by at least 9.4%. But, the screen share has increased by 6% which is quite impressive.
- It has a Split Screen Mode so you can literally chat while watching movies. The HD screen has an eye protection feature that makes the visual experience enjoyable as well as easier on the eyes, especially during those 12-hour Netflix binges.
- The brightness can get as low as 5nit, which is an excellent thing. This allows you to use the tablet in the middle of the night while reducing the harmful dazzling effect which can affect your eyes.
Mi Pad 4 Plus – Camera
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus has two excellent cameras that support both beauty and HDR mode.
- The rear camera is a 13-megapixel and the front selfie camera is a 5-megapixel which is capable of AI face recognition. While at first, the MP seems low, these cameras can actually do a great job when it comes to shooting great photos or videos. Another interesting thing we noticed was that the selfie camera allows for clear video especially when your video calling.
Mi Pad 4 Plus – Performance and User Experience.
The features that set the Mi Pad 4 Plus apart from the rest of the Android tablets out there is its performance and User Interface and Experience.
- Xiaomi’s Mi Pad 4 Plus is equipped with a powerful octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE processor which has the 14nm process technology and has a maximum frequency of 2.2GHz.
- It has a 4GB of RAM and 64Gb/128GB internal storage options. And has an external storage capacity of up to 256GB. Simply put, this performance is absolutely brilliant and it can easily deal with popular apps or large-scale 3D games.
- The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus runs Android 8.1 Oreo.
- The Mi Pad 4 Plus of course comes with its own customized MIUI skin that is based on the Android 8.1 Oreo. This is what sets the device apart from all its competitors.
- The MIUI skin offers a personalized experience as it allows you to customize the device however you want. While it is a heavy skin it doesn’t come in the way of gaming or any form of entertainment. The 8-core high performance offers a smooth gaming experience and the smart game acceleration can avoid lags and dropped frames.
- It comes equipped with its own Xiaomi Game Center. This game center offers tons of brilliant games.
- Connectivity is quite smooth as the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus include Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi, 4GLTE and GPS.
- There Mi 4 Plus has a single slot for a nano-Sim card. The sound quality is stunning as the MI Pad 4 Plus has made a qualitative leap compared to its predecessors.
Mi Pad 4 Plus – Battery
This beauty has an amazing polymer battery of 8620mAh which offers excellent endurance. These super safe batteries are equipped with a power-saving technology
- How long can you use it? Well, you can watch 15 1-Hour Netflix episodes in a row or you can continuously listen to music from more 16 hours.
Mi Pad 4 Plus Price
Compared to most of the other Android tablets out there, the Mi Pad 4 Plus is actually pretty budget-friendly. And the fact that it performs better than the other tablets while providing that personalized experience makes it true value for money.
The Mi Pad 4 Plus is Priced at around US $359.99 – 389.99 depending on the variants and specs.
Mi Pad 4
The Mi Pad 4 was launched the same year as its successor the Mi Pad 4 Plus. So it pretty much offers the same experience with minor differences. The major differences would be the display size, connectivity and battery life. The processing speed is might vary depending on the RAM. It’s one of the Top Xiaomi Tablets in the market.
Mi Pad 4 – Display
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 has two color variants black and gold. It measures at 200.20 height x 120.30 width x 7.90mm thickness and weighs 342.50 grams.
- The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 tablet comes with an 8-inch full touchscreen display with a resolution of 1920×1200 pixels. It has a pixel density of 283ppi and is also 9.4 % smaller than the Mi Pad 3.
- Although the screen is smaller, the device itself has become sleeker and elegant. Of course, the reduced screen size doesn’t really matter as the visual experience has vastly improved from the Mi Pad 3.
Mi Pad 4 – Camera
Xiaomi’s Mi Pad 4 also comes with two cameras: A 13MP rear camera and front 5MP selfie camera.
- The cameras are capable of producing clear and clean photos. Both cameras are capable of supporting Beauty and HDR modes.
Mi Pad 4 – Performance and Experience
Xiaomi’s Mi Pad 4 is also powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE processor with a 2.2GHz frequency.
- The only difference is that It’s a little slower compared to the Mi Pad 4 plus as it only has a 3GB of RAM. It also has an internal storage capacity of 32 GB and external expansion up to 256GB.
- Of course, the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 runs also offers the MIUI skin that runs on Android 8.1. The MIUI is probably the most unique skin across most Android devices. The level of personalisation it offers is worthy of admiration. This tablet also has a single nano sim card slot
- The Mi Pad 4 also has the same seamless connectivity as the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus. It includes Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi, 4GLTE and GPS.
- Sound quality is quite amazing. The bass packs in a kick along with clear mids. Of course, there’s no noticeable difference when compared to the Mi Pad 4 Plus.
Mi Pad 4 – Battery
Unlike the Mi Pad 4 plus the Mi Pad 4 is powered by a 6000mAh non-removable polymer battery.
- It can last for up to 12 hours if your watching TV shows.
- If gaming is your poison then it can last up to 8 hours.
Mi Pad 4 Price
The Mi Pad 4 offers almost the same experience as the Mi Pad 4 Plus. Although it slightly differs when compared to the Mi Pad 4 Plus, it is almost cheaper than the 4 Plus by almost 50$. Which is pretty amazing.
The Mi Pad 4 is priced at US $236.99 – 267.99 depending on the variants and specs.
Xiaomi’s tablet is certainly one of the best in the Android tablet space. The performance and battery is outstanding and you probably won’t find another device that can match the performance and experience. Especially in that price range.
Another unique aspect is that all Xiaomi tablets come with their own custom skin based on stock Android. Although it is quite heavy, the customization options are brilliant. The best part is that it doesn’t slow down the system. so no lags when playing heavy games or watching movies. Check out our Top Xiaomi Tablets list for all the details
The Mi Pad 4 Plus is definitely one of the best Android tablets. It has stunning performance and battery life and the best user experience you can expect. This device is perfect for gaming. In fact, it can handle pretty much any heavy apps and tasks with its amazing processor.
The sound could have been a bit better but it’s still better than most of the tablets out there.
This tablet is true value for money and definitely worth the buy. Check out the Top Xiaomi Tablets for all the details.
All good the tablet is bootloader unlocked flashed a multi-language Android 8.1 MIUI 10.0 ROM unofficial so no OTA updates, play store available, they haven’t sent me adapter plug EU. Excellent tablet for the price, excellent display, very fast and smoothAlice from UK
Star down because you havent sent me adapter plug EU, and you also didnt answer my calls on customer service 2x. They ignored my reclamation completely. Tablet is working fast. Android 8.1 MIUI 10.0, ROM unofficial ( it will not be able to actualizate), boodloader unlocked, ROM has some bugsVasia from UK
The performance of tablet is good however the sim card doesn’t work in Germany. Aslso the occasionally the Android OS through errors when opening attachments from Gmail or working with Dual apps. Very nice product with good quality and normal cost. It had also a sim card in the parcel but I don’t know what exactly is it and how to activate it on my country.Rodney from USA
- These Xiaomi Beauty Products Will Blow Your Mind
- Automate your Kitchen with the Xiaomi Faucet Infrared Motion Sensor
- Smash Those Fitness Goals With The Xiaomi Walking Pad
Table of Contents