The Best Android Tablets out there!
Store Name: Hong Kong Goldway
Store Description: The Hong Kong Glodway store is the home of all Xiaomi Smartphones and Tablets,
Price range: $200- $400
Looking for a new tablet? Check out the top Xiaomi tablets to choose your next one.
With Apple dominating the tablet space with iPads, fewer and fewer companies are willing to manufacture android tablets. After all, the iPad is the go-to tablet but it just happens to be insanely expensive. But, there are some gems out there.
Unlike other companies, Xiaomi didn’t give up. Instead of creating an oversized phone and calling it a tablet, they innovated a tablet with a personalized user experience. Check out the Top Xiaomi Tablets for all the details.
Xiaomi’s tablets are so different because they offer unbelievable performance and customized skin- the MIUI. But the biggest factor is that they have some amazing hardware whilst being budget-friendly. Like the majority of Xiaomi gadgets, this is a must-have product in every home.
Anyway, let’s move on to the Top Xiaomi Tablets, Shall we?
After having reviewed all the Xiaomi tablets based on various factors like design, performance, camera, function, user experience, battery life, and much more; my team and I found that the:
In 2023, the Xiaomi Pad 6 stands out as the top choice among Xiaomi tablets. Released this year, it features a stunning 11-inch IPS LCD display with an adaptive 144Hz refresh rate, supporting both HDR10 and Dolby Vision for a superior viewing experience. Powered by the Snapdragon 807 SoC and running the latest MIUI 14, the Pad 6 ensures smooth multitasking and gaming. It’s lightweight and comes with enhancements like the new Smart Pen and keyboard cover, it provides more versatility. Priced at $299 for the base model, the Pad 6 strikes a balance between performance and value, making it the best Xiaomi tablet option for 2023.
Related: Top Xiaomi Earphones
Best Mi Tablets
|Xiaomi Pad 6
|Processor: Snapdragon 807 SoC,
Storage/RAM: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM,
Camera: 13 MP back/8MP front
|Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
|Processor: Snapdragon 860/870,
Storage/RAM: 6GB RAM/128GB or 256GB,
Camera: 8MP front/13MP back
|Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro
|Processor: Snapdragon 870,
Storage/RAM: 6GB or 8GB RAM/128GB or 256GB,
Camera: 13MP back, 5MP depth sensor or 50MP (5G version)
|Xiaomi Redmi Pad
|Processor: Mediatek Helio G99,
Storage/RAM: Not specified,
Camera: 8MP front and back
|Mi Pad 4 Plus
|Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE,
Storage/RAM: 4GB RAM/64GB or 128GB,
Camera: 13MP back, 5MP front
|Mi Pad 4
|Processor: Snapdragon 660,
Storage/RAM: 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM,
Camera: 13MP back/5MP front
Best Xiaomi Tablets
Xiaomi Pad 6 (2023)
There’s a growing fervor in the world of tablets, and Xiaomi’s latest entrant, the Pad 6, finds itself in the limelight, hoping to take the crown from its predecessor, the Pad 5.
The Xiaomi Pad 6, priced at a very competitive $299 for the base model, positions itself brilliantly in the mid-range tablet segment. The tablet’s available shades – Graphite Grey and Mist Blue – are both appealing, albeit not very distinctive.
Xiaomi’s efforts in bringing a premium feel are evident with the Pad 6’s all-metal unibody design, a departure from the metal and plastic combination seen in its predecessor. Weighing just 490g and with a thickness of 6.51mm, it feels comfortably light in the hands.
The 11-inch IPS LCD display stands out with its adaptive 144Hz refresh rate and the experience at 120Hz is pretty fluid. The 2.8K screen resolution with support for HDR10 and Dolby Vision is a delightful upgrade.
Now, the quad-speaker setup is a real treat. It was loud, crisp, and added depth to my multimedia consumption. And while it lacks a 3.5mm headphone jack, the inclusion of a faster USB 3.2 standard port is appreciated.
The new Smart Pen and keyboard cover genuinely enhance the user experience, making the Pad 6 a versatile device.
The Pad 6 is powered by the Snapdragon 807 SoC and though it’s not the latest, it’s ideal for multitasking and handling games with ease.
In terms of the operating system, the Pad 6 runs on MIUI 14, Xiaomi’ latest in their OS range and it’s tailored for the big screen, such as floating windows and split-screen capabilities.
So, is the Xiaomi Pad 6 the best buy?
The Pad 6 brings a plethora of enhancements over the Pad 5. Its combination of a fluid display, all-metal design, and performance enhancements make it an attractive proposition for those seeking a mid-range tablet.
But, the absence of features like a fingerprint sensor and the lack of a more current processor does leave some room for improvement.
Yet, when considering its price point and the value it offers, especially with the bundle offers, the Pad 6 stands tall as a strong contender and is, in my opinion, the best Xiaomi tablet to invest in at the moment.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
The Mi Pad 5 series was unveiled at a Chinese event last year, and added some much-needed variety to a market that has long been dominated by Samsung and Apple.
The design of the Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 tablets is identical. The panels are 11 inches diagonally and feature 2560 x 1600 or 2.5K resolutions, 120Hz frame rates, 500 nits of maximum brightness, LCD technology, and HDR10 support.
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 chipset is used in the Xiaomi Mi Pad 5, while the Snapdragon 870 is used in the Mi Pad 5 Pro – both are powerful, and while they don’t quite match the performance of the Snapdragon 888 or 888 Plus, you might not notice in normal use.
- The software used here isn’t MIUI, the Android fork used by Xiaomi phones, but rather ‘MIUI for Pad.’
- The main improvements appear to be a stronger emphasis on multitasking mode, with easy split-screening and draggable app windows. An entertainment center was also demonstrated, albeit based on the app selections, it appears to be limited to China.
- The slate is compatible with both a stylus and a keyboard folio, two common tablet accessories. The first is a case that doubles as a keyboard for easy word processing, while the second is a case that doubles as a keyboard for note-taking and drawing.
- The cameras are housed in the bezel on the front, rather than cut-out parts like on some other tablets.
- The camera on the slate is 8MP on the front and 13MP on the back.
- The Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 has an 8,720mAh battery, whereas the Mi Pad Pro has an 8,600mAh battery. However, a difference of 120mAh isn’t significant, and it may not be noticeable in everyday use.
- The Pro handily wins in terms of charging, with 67W wired powering. In comparison, the regular Mi Pad 5 only manages 33W, which isn’t much, but it’s still faster than most other tablets.
- At least in China, this slate is shockingly inexpensive. The standard tablet costs only CNY 1,999 for 6GB RAM and 128GB storage, which is roughly $310, £220, or AU$ 420.
- For CNY 2,299 (about $350, £260, AU$ 480), you may upgrade to 256GB of storage.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 pro
The Mi Pad 5 Pro is a tablet designed to be both productive and fun. Xiaomi has put in a lot of effort to make this a product that can be used at work.
Display and Design
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 Pro has a metal frame with CNC metal cutting at the frame corners, giving it a more sophisticated appearance.
However, the edges of the side frame are sharper than the sides of all the tablets we reviewed in 2021, causing some discomfort when holding it.
The Mi Pad 5 series’ back design continues the Mi 11 series’ design pattern. The Xiaomi Camera module, for example, is in the top-left corner, while the Xiaomi logo is below the cameras. The rear cover is constructed of a plastic substance with a matte texture, giving it a pleasant feel to grasp.
The display on the new Mi Pad has a 120Hz high refresh rate and a 2K resolution. It is Dolby Vision certified and HDR content is supported. The Mi Pad 5 Pro properly recognized and played HDR films in several apps throughout the actual test.
The Mi Pad 5 Pro’s lack of a 3.5mm earphone port could be one of the tablet’s few flaws, especially as an entertainment device.
- It is powered by the Snapdragon 870 processor, which is also the best processor for an Android tablet to date.
- The 870 processor on the Mi Pad 5 Pro performs admirably in real-world gaming tests, thanks to Xiaomi’s optimization and the tablet’s superior cooling capabilities. You may even play Genshin Impact with the highest graphics and framerate available. Other games, such as PUBG Mobile, also operate smoothly. The tablet was able to run the game at a consistent framerate of up to 90 frames per second with minimum stress.
For its back 13 MP snapper, the Pro has a 5MP depth sensor. The main rear camera on the 5G version of the Pro is actually a 50MP one.
Battery Life and Charging
- Another notable feature of the Mi Pad 5 Pro is its lengthy battery life, which is complemented by support for 67W rapid charging. The 8600mAh battery offers a 2600mAh capacity increase over the Mi Pad 4.
- When it comes to charging, the 67W fast charging option is also the fastest on the market. The Mi Pad 5 Pro only takes 73 minutes to charge from 0% to 100%.
- It costs about CNY 2,499 (roughly $390, £280, AU$ 530) for 6GB RAM and 128GB storage.
- It costs CNY 2,799 (roughly $430, £310, AU$ 590) for 6GB RAM and 256GB storage.
- It costs CNY 3,499 (roughly $540, £390, AU$ 740) for the top-spec model with 8GB RAM, 256GB storage, and 5G compatibility.
Xiaomi Redmi Pad
The Xiaomi Redmi Pad is one of my favorite picks for budget tablets. It has everything you’ll need and want from an entertainment tablet. Excellent screen, good performance, and stunning battery life make it a no-brainer in its price range. The Redmi Pad has a sleek design that is reminiscent of expensive tablets like the Xiaomi Pad 5 and iPad 10th Gen.
The large 10.61-inch display is simply superb. With a 90Hz refresh rate and support for up to 1 billion colors, you will love it for everything from movies to games to browsing. The quad stereo speakers make it an entertainment powerhouse.
The Redmi Pad is powered by a Mediatek Helio G99. It is apt for the price and can handle almost everything you throw at it. Graphic-intensive games might struggle a bit though.
You get an 8MP camera on the back and an 8MP camera on the front. These are good for the occasional photos and more than enough for video calls.
The Redmi Pad has an 8000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging capability. It charges slowly, but it lasts long. The battery life is seriously impressive thanks to the power-efficient chip as well.
Mi Pad 4 Plus
The latest edition of the Xiaomi Tablet is absolutely stunning. The Mi Pad 4 Plus offers a unique experience that is vastly superior to many other Android Tablets. This tablet has a brilliant performance that is perfect for gaming and media entertainment of any sort. It’s one of the Top Xiaomi Tablets in the market.
Mi Pad 4 Plus – Display
Unlike Its predecessors, the Mi Pad 4 Plus comes with a small body and larger screen ratio. This makes it lighter and more comfortable when held in one hand.
- The Mi Pad 4 Plus is equipped with a beautiful 10.1-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1200×1920 pixels. Although this 16:10 golden ratio Full HD screen is comparatively smaller when compared to the previous generations by at least 9.4%. But, the screen share has increased by 6% which is quite impressive.
- It has a Split Screen Mode so you can literally chat while watching movies. The HD screen has an eye protection feature that makes the visual experience enjoyable as well as easier on the eyes, especially during those 12-hour Netflix binges.
- The brightness can get as low as 5nit, which is an excellent thing. This allows you to use the tablet in the middle of the night while reducing the harmful dazzling effect which can affect your eyes.
Mi Pad 4 Plus – Camera
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus has two excellent cameras that support both beauty and HDR mode.
- The rear camera is a 13-megapixel and the front selfie camera is a 5-megapixel which is capable of AI face recognition. While at first, the MP seems low, these cameras can actually do a great job when it comes to shooting great photos or videos. Another interesting thing we noticed was that the selfie camera allows for clear video especially when you are video calling.
Mi Pad 4 Plus – Performance and User Experience.
The features that set the Mi Pad 4 Plus apart from the rest of the Android tablets out there are its performance User Interface and Experience.
- Xiaomi’s Mi Pad 4 Plus is equipped with a powerful octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE processor which has the 14nm process technology and has a maximum frequency of 2.2GHz.
- It has 4GB of RAM and 64Gb/128GB internal storage options. And has an external storage capacity of up to 256GB. Simply put, this performance is absolutely brilliant and it can easily deal with popular apps or large-scale 3D games.
- The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus runs Android 8.1 Oreo.
- The Mi Pad 4 Plus of course comes with its own customized MIUI skin that is based on the Android 8.1 Oreo. This is what sets the device apart from all its competitors.
- The MIUI skin offers a personalized experience as it allows you to customize the device however you want. While it is a heavy skin it doesn’t come in the way of gaming or any form of entertainment. The 8-core high performance offers a smooth gaming experience and the smart game acceleration can avoid lags and dropped frames.
- It comes equipped with its own Xiaomi Game Center. This game center offers tons of brilliant games.
- Connectivity is quite smooth as the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus includes Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi, 4G LTE, and GPS.
- There Mi 4 Plus has a single slot for a nano-Sim card. The sound quality is stunning as the MI Pad 4 Plus has made a qualitative leap compared to its predecessors.
Mi Pad 4 Plus – Battery
This beauty has an amazing polymer battery of 8620mAh which offers excellent endurance. These super safe batteries are equipped with a power-saving technology
- How long can you use it? Well, you can watch 15 1-Hour Netflix episodes in a row or you can continuously listen to music for more than 16 hours.
Mi Pad 4 Plus Price
Compared to most of the other Android tablets out there, the Mi Pad 4 Plus is actually pretty budget-friendly. And the fact that it performs better than the other tablets while providing that personalized experience makes its true value for money.
The Mi Pad 4 Plus is priced at around USD 359.99 – 389.99 depending on the variants and specs.
Mi Pad 4
The Mi Pad 4 was launched the same year as its successor the Mi Pad 4 Plus. So it pretty much offers the same experience with minor differences. The major differences would be the display size, connectivity, and battery life. The processing speed is might vary depending on the RAM. It’s one of the Top Xiaomi Tablets in the market.
Mi Pad 4 – Display
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 has two color variants black and gold. It measures at 200.20 in height x 120.30 in width x 7.90mm in thickness and weighs 342.50 grams.
- The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 tablet comes with an 8-inch full touchscreen display with a resolution of 1920×1200 pixels. It has a pixel density of 283ppi and is also 9.4 % smaller than the Mi Pad 3.
- Although the screen is smaller, the device itself has become sleeker and more elegant. Of course, the reduced screen size doesn’t really matter as the visual experience has vastly improved from the Mi Pad 3.
Mi Pad 4 – Camera
Xiaomi’s Mi Pad 4 also comes with two cameras: A 13MP rear camera and a front 5MP selfie camera.
- The cameras are capable of producing clear and clean photos. Both cameras are capable of supporting Beauty and HDR modes.
Mi Pad 4 – Performance and Experience
Xiaomi’s Mi Pad 4 is also powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE processor with a 2.2GHz frequency.
- The only difference is that It’s a little slower compared to the Mi Pad 4 plus as it only has 3GB of RAM. It also has an internal storage capacity of 32 GB and an external expansion of up to 256 GB.
- Of course, the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 runs also offer the MIUI skin that runs on Android 8.1. The MIUI is probably the most unique skin across most Android devices. The level of personalization it offers is worthy of admiration. This tablet also has a single nano sim card slot
- The Mi Pad 4 also has the same seamless connectivity as the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus. It includes Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi, 4GLTE, and GPS.
- The sound quality is quite amazing. The bass packs in a kick along with clear mids. Of course, there’s no noticeable difference when compared to the Mi Pad 4 Plus.
Mi Pad 4 – Battery
Unlike the Mi Pad 4 plus the Mi Pad 4 is powered by a 6000mAh non-removable polymer battery.
- It can last for up to 12 hours if you watch TV shows.
- If gaming is your poison then it can last up to 8 hours.
Mi Pad 4 Price
The Mi Pad 4 offers almost the same experience as the Mi Pad 4 Plus. Although it slightly differs when compared to the Mi Pad 4 Plus, it is almost cheaper than the 4 Plus by almost 50$. Which is pretty amazing.
The Mi Pad 4 is priced at USD 236.99 – 267.99 depending on the variants and specs.
How to choose a Xiaomi Tablet?
Before you spend a couple of hundred dollars on a Xiaomi tablet there are certain things you need to consider. For example:
- Since a tablet is somewhat of a computer/smartphone hybrid. It is important to take into account the display size of the device before purchasing it. Now, while most would consider a perfect tablet one that fits in your hands, you also need to consider what you’ll be primarily using it for.
- If watching sketching, movies, and entertainment is your main priority then you are better of with a larger screen. However, if your using it to execute office tasks then you might be better of with the 8-inch instead.
- All of the internal components such as the CPU, GPU, RAM, and storage must be considered before you invest in your tablet. In fact, this supersedes everything else. You should ensure that all the internal components are capable of helping you execute your tasks.
- I personally prefer a high RAM regardless of tasks as it becomes extremely important in the long run or if you planning on multitasking.
Best Xiaomi Tablets – FAQs
Which is the best tablet by MI?
The Xiaomi Pad 5 is easily the best tablet by Xiaomi. It is powerful, filled to the brim with high-end specs, and has excellent software features. And the best part is it costs less than phones with similar specs. Even the cameras on the Mi Pad 5 are good. Check out the Top Xiaomi Tablets for all the details.
Is Xiaomi a good tablet brand?
Xiaomi has never been focused on the tablet market. The Xiaomi Pad 4 was good but nothing fantastic. It was overshadowed by iPads and Samsung Tabs. But with the Mi Pad 5, Xiaomi seems to have hit the sweet spot. A midrange tab with high-end specs that offers more than competitors. It is an awesome tablet for students and teachers.
What is the latest tablet of Xiaomi?
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 is the latest tablet from Xiaomi. The tablet is powered by a powerful Snapdragon 870, along with an amazing screen and excellent software features. The battery life is also amazing which makes it the ultimate tablet for the price.
Is Xiaomi Pad 4 still worth it?
No, sadly it is not. The Xiaomi Pad 4 is way too underpowered for today’s use cases unless it cost very little. The software is also not up to date which makes it a bad buy in the current market. Check out the Top Xiaomi Tablets for all the details.
Is Xiaomi’s tablet good?
Xiaomi’s tablet is certainly one of the best in the Android tablet space. The performance and battery are outstanding and you probably won’t find another device that can match the performance and experience. Especially in that price range.
Another unique aspect is that all Xiaomi tablets come with their own custom skin based on stock Android. Although it is quite heavy, the customization options are brilliant. The best part is that it doesn’t slow down the system. so no lags when playing heavy games or watching movies. Check out our Top Xiaomi Tablets list for all the details.
What is the best Android tablet for 2022?
The Mi Pad 5 is definitely one of the best Android tablets. It has stunning performance and battery life and the best user experience you can expect. This device is perfect for gaming. In fact, it can handle pretty much any heavy app and task with its amazing processor.
The sound could have been a bit better but it’s still better than most of the tablets out there.
This tablet is true value for money and definitely worth the buy. Check out the Top Xiaomi Tablets for all the details.
All good the tablet is bootloader unlocked flashed a multi-language Android 8.1 MIUI 10.0 ROM unofficial so no OTA updates, play store available, they haven’t sent me adapter plug EU. Excellent tablet for the price, excellent display, very fast and smoothAlice from UK
Star down because you havent sent me adapter plug EU, and you also didnt answer my calls on customer service 2x. They ignored my reclamation completely. Tablet is working fast. Android 8.1 MIUI 10.0, ROM unofficial ( it will not be able to actualizate), boodloader unlocked, ROM has some bugsVasia from UK
The performance of tablet is good however the sim card doesn’t work in Germany. Aslso the occasionally the Android OS through errors when opening attachments from Gmail or working with Dual apps. Very nice product with good quality and normal cost. It had also a sim card in the parcel but I don’t know what exactly is it and how to activate it on my country.Rodney from USA
Say Yes to Xiaomi! I am one of the BIG FAN to Xiaomi Products. I can’t resist the things they created or partner within their ecosystem. So my advice to you is “JUST BUY LAH”!
Top Xiaomi Tablets
Check out our list of the Top Xiaomi Tablets!
Product SKU: TX933824
Product Brand: Xiaomi
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: $250
Price Valid Until: 2021-08-31
Product In-Stock: InStock
Table of Contents