The Coolest Xiaomi Gadget for Everyday Use!
Store Name: Mi Home Store
Store Description: The Mi Home Store has the best collection of Xiaomi products on Aliexpress. Hands down!
Price range: $10 - $30
What makes this product a must buy?
User Review( votes)
Looking for an affordable massager that doesn’t suck? Check out our Xiaomi Massager price and review, it is one of the best massagers you can get.
With most of us sitting down and working for hours on end, our bodies get little to no exercise. To make it worse we’re constantly stressed and stiff. While we want to believe that for every stressed-out person, there is a massage that can relieve them of their anxiety.
However, It isn’t easy to get a massage during the workday nor is it cheap. Once again, Xiaomi comes up with a solution to the old-age problem. Check out the Xiaomi Massager Price and Review for all the details.
The Xiaomi Mijia Electric Massage Machine is a fantastic device. Not only does it look cute it has amazing applications. For example, you can slap it onto various parts of your body and within fifteen minutes your stress and stiffness will more or less disappear. This is primarily due to the fact that this massager is TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) massager which alleviates pain and decreases stiffness by stimulating the nerves.
Anyway let’s get to the review so we can understand the functionality, shall we? Here’s the Xiaomi Massager Price and Review.
Xiaomi Massager Price and Review 2021
Inside the Box
The Xiaomi Massager is shipped in a sturdy cardboard box. On the box, you’ll find a design of the device and an illustration of the mascot character. On the flip side, you’ll find instructions in Chinese and illustrations of the parts of the body where you can use this massager.
Inside the box you’ll find:
- A Motor, which is the main part of the Massager that has the control
- A pad which is the portion you stick onto your body
- And a plastic pad and a Storage pouch, which we will get to in a bit.
Dimensions: 38mm x 8mm x 8mm
Modes: 5 massage modes
Intensity: 10 levels
Battery: 40 mAh Li-ion battery
Battery life: Up to 15 days (15 min use every day)
Charging time: 2 hours
Design and Set-up
The Xiaomi Massager basically has two components: The motor and the band.
- The motor is a square-shaped structure that is the control unit of the Xiaomi Massager. It comes in different color variants but The model I purchased for the sake of the review is completely black with A red volume button-like control which basically controls the intensity of the Massager. On the sides, you’ll find a power button and a USB port.
- The part which sticks to the body is basically an electrode. You get two of these electrodes that have illustrations of the mascot. These electrodes also have two pin-like protrusions that connect to their respective slots on the motor/main unit.
Setting it up
Setting up this massager is fairly easy, the motor latches on to the electrode pad and you can stick the massage pad onto your skin. It’s as simple as that.
- The electrode pad comes with adhesive glue, so you can leave it on your skin for as long as you want. But one recommended usage is about 15 minutes. So Ideally, you should use it for 15 minutes.
You can use each electrode pad up to 100 times, then the adhesive will start wearing out. It’s also important to note that you should charge the motor through the USB port before use. The charging time is around 2-3 hours.
Function and Usage
The Motor being the main device has all the controls. Firstly, it has plus and minus buttons that control the intensity of the massage, which is basically the vibrations. Higher the level, the faster it moves. Keep in mind, this massager packs quite a bit of power and the highest levels are pretty strong.
- There is a button on the side that is used to turn on and turn off the device. When you turn on the device, there is a beep sound along with a green light indicating it is on.
- The Motor has a USB port that can be connected to charge the device. There are also 5 modes on the motor. For example, If the device beeps 3 times, then you are on mode 3, and so on and so forth.
- As mentioned earlier, the massage pad is a sheet-like material that has an adhesive that sticks to your body. These have a usage limit of 100 times per pad. The pads are available in various design styles and can be purchased at a decent price.
- It’s important to note that while the manufacturer claim it’s about 100 times it actually lasts for around 70 depending on which part of the body you’re using it and for how long. Sweat and hair are also important factors in the electrode pad’s longevity.
- I used it for over five months and I’ve had to change the pad at least 3 times. Personally, I found it weirdly effective, my friend on the other hand said it was alright. Body mass might be a factor with regards, to this one. If you have more fat around your muscles then it might take longer for you to feel it or in some cases you might not feel much.
- Controlling the device is straightforward. However, it is sort of difficult to figure out the controls once, it is attached to places like the nape. It’s also not going to be perfectly positioned. You should honestly be prepared for half the effectiveness the first time. So, basically, you might easily have to do it twice to really make the most of it.
The Xiaomi Massager motor has a cool feature. If the motor and the pad is not attached to your skin, then the machine automatically turns off. Xiaomi uses smart sensor technology to understand if there’s contact or not. This helps save power.
Charging Time and Usage
The device takes about 3 hours to charge completely, which is not bad considering you won’t be using it all the time. Xiaomi says that the device can be used every day for 15 minutes until the battery runs out, which is another way of saying that it has a battery life of almost 2 hours.
Storing your pad
Xiaomi also has special instructions to store your pad after use. After your massage session, you need to remove the motor from the pad and then stick the massage pad to the plastic pad that’s provided in the packaging. This is a very important component so be sure to not throw it out.
- After you place the massage pad on the plastic pad, you need to store it in the storage pouch which also provided in the packaging. All this is done to ensure that the adhesive does not run out and your massager lasts for a long time.
It can be pretty awkward to use a bulky massager when you out and about, but this isn’t one of those devices as the Xiaomi Electric Massage Machine is tiny and petite and it can go underneath your clothing fairly easy.
- The design also lets you place the massager wherever you want and this means even on your back and neck. It’s pretty easy to reach your back and place the massager and turn it on.
This device can be used indoors and outdoors with relative ease and comfort. The vibration does not make too much noise which is good when you are outdoors and among people.
Xiaomi Massager Price and Review – Final Thoughts
Xiaomi has done it again. They have taken an everyday problem and helped us solve it with simple and affordable technology. The Electric Massage Machine may not be able to replace an actual massage experience, but it delivers the same result and works as an amazing substitute. After all, Xiaomi is great at creating gadgets that solve actual problems. Check out the Xiaomi Massager Price and Review for all the details.
- Small size, conceals well
- Easy to use
- Great vibration modes
- Each pad can be used up to 100 times
- Battery life is pretty poor at 2 hours
- 3 hours to full recharge may be a bit much for a few people
- The wearing out of the adhesive may depend on factors like hair and sweat.
Is it like getting an actual massage?
The answer is obviously no. But, having said that, This Xiaomi Massager stimulates your nerves and muscles, relaxing them. And effectively, it gives you the same result as an actual massage. So if you can’t get to a massage parlor or shell out big money, then this is the device you need to buy. Check out the entire Xiaomi Massager Price and Review for all the details.
Is the Xiaomi Massager safe to use?
People who have inflammation should be careful while using the product and people should also be careful about where they are using the product.
- This might not be recommended for children, especially because of the intensity levels of the vibration in the highest mode.
- Also, consult your doctor if you have any issues with your nerves. But other than that, it’s a good device that can be used by almost anybody.
How Effective is the Xiaomi Massager?
While it won’t be able to replace the effectiveness of physical massage from another human being, it can help with certain things. For example, the vibration generated from TENS technology can improve localized blood flow and can do it even more effectively than the clumsy hands of a masseuse. It can also relax the muscle and improve overall blood circulation.
When used extensively there may be a possibility of it causing nerve damage. So, it must always be used in moderation. The various features such as multi-way massage, multivariate operation, and options change help you target a specific area/problem. So, you essentially determine how effective it can be.
Other than the technology and function, the application of this massager on the skin also plays a huge role in its effectiveness. The special glue deteriorates with every use. So, you can ideally use this massager around 30-35 times before it starts to peel off and become less effective. you also need to ensure that the skin is dry as water or sweat and make the adhesive less effective.
Is electric massager safe?
Electric massagers are safe as long you know how to use them. Overusing an electric massager can also be dangerous for your boy. So make sure to use them only when you need them. Don’t use massagers in sensitive areas either, like your stomach, the front side of your neck, etc. Only use them on muscular regions and bones.
How long should you use an electric massager?
Knowing how long you use an electric massager is important as it can prevent any unnecessary damage to your body. Experts recommend using electric massagers for 30 to 60 minutes 2-3 times a week. You can increase the frequency of days a bit depending on your need and how your body feels.
Are massage guns worth it?
Massage guns are worth it if you are someone who regularly exercises or takes part in sports. These can cause tightness and knots in your muscles that can be uncomfortable. Massage guns could relieve you in such cases.
It has usb cable for charging and 2 patches. The massage duration is 15 minutes and has 5 modes. It goes on with the top button by pressing several seconds, to change mode we will have to touch 1 second + o-buttons. This is a small product, ideal for muscle recovery and stimulations. To turn off you have to press the top button again several seconds. All this explanation comes because the instructions are in Chinese.Ricardo From USA
Interesting product. It produces a strange combination of sensations: relaxing and electrical impulses. It gives you a taste of the electric chair i guess long pandemic delivery… 3 months. It was quite useful in relieving my neck pain though. I felt a but lighter after I used it on my neck. As for other parts of the body, i haven’t tried it. But overall, good product. Worth the money.Thomas From USA
Also Read :
- Xiaomi Pocket 2 Speaker Price and Review
- Xiaomi Electric Toothbrush Price and Review
- Check out our Mi Body Composition Scale Price and Review
Xiaomi Massager Price and Review
Check out our Xiaomi Massager Price and Review for all the details!
Product SKU: XM949884
Product Brand: Xiaomi
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: $25
Price Valid Until: 2021-08-31
Product In-Stock: InStock
Table of Contents