The Coolest Xiaomi Gadget for Everyday Use!
Store Name: Mi Home Store
Store Description: The Mi Home Store has the best collection of Xiaomi products on Aliexpress. Hands down!
Price range: $10 - $30
What makes this product a must buy?
User Review( votes)
With most of sitting down and working for hours on end, our body get’s little to no exercise. To make it worse we’re constantly stressed and stiff. While we want to believe that for every stressed-out person, there is a massage that can relieve them of their anxiety. However, It isn’t easy to get a massage during the workday nor is it cheap. Once again, Xiaomi comes up with a solution to the old-age problem. Check out the Xiaomi Massager Price and Review for all the details.
The Xiaomi Mijia Electric Massage Machine is a fantastic device. Not only does it look cute it has amazing applications. For example, you can slap it on to various parts of your body and within fifteen minutes your stress and stiffness will more or less disappear. This is primarily due to the fact that this massager is TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) massager which alleviates pain and decreases stiffness by stimulating the nerves.
Anyway let get to the review so we can understand the functionality, shall we? Here’s the Xiaomi Massager Price and Review.
Xiaomi Massager Price and Review 2020
Inside the Box
The Xiaomi Massager is shipped in a sturdy cardboard box. On the box, you’ll find a design of the device and an illustration of the mascot character. On the flip side, you’ll find instructions in Chinese and illustrations of the parts of the body where you can use this massager.
Inside the box you’ll find:
- A Motor, which is the main part of the Massager that has the control
- A pad which is the portion you stick on to your body
- And a plastic pad and a Storage pouch, which we will get to in a bit.
Design and Set-up
The Xiaomi Massager basically has two components: The motor and the band.
- The motor is a square-shaped structure that is the control unit of the Xiaomi Massager. It comes in different color variants but The model I purchased for the sake of the review is completely black with A red volume button like control which basically controls the intensity of the Massager. On the sides, you’ll find a power button and a USB port.
- The part which sticks on to the body is basically an electrode. You get two of these electrode that have illustrations of the mascot. These electrodes also have two pin like protrusions that connects to their respective slots on the motor/main unit.
Setting it up
Setting up this massager is fairly easy, the motor latches on to the electrode pad and you can stick the massage pad on to your skin. It’s as simple as that.
- The electrode pad comes with adhesive glue, so you can leave it on your skin for as long as you want. But one recommended usage is about 15 minutes. So Ideally, you should use it for 15 minutes.
You can use each electrode pad up to 100 times, then the adhesive will start wearing out. It’s also important to note that you should charge the motor through the USB port before use. The charging time is around 2-3 hours.
Function and Usage
The Motor being the main device has all the controls. Firstly, it has plus and minus buttons which controls the intensity of the massage, which is basically the vibrations. Higher the level, the faster it moves. Keep in mind, this massager packs quite a bit of power and the highest levels are pretty strong.
- There is a button on the side that is used to turn on and turn off the device. When you turn on the device, there is a beep sound along with a green light indicating it is on.
- The Motor has a USB port that can be connected to charge the device. There are also 5 modes on the motor. For example, If the device beeps 3 times, then you are on mode 3 and so on and so forth.
- As mentioned earlier, the massage pad is a sheet-like material that has an adhesive that sticks to your body. These have a usage limit of 100 times per pad. The pads are available in various design styles and can be purchased at a decent price.
- It’s important to note that while the manufacturer’s claim it’s about 100 times it actually lasts for around 70 depending on which part of the body you’re using it and for how long. Sweat and hair is also an important factor in the electrode pad’s longevity.
- I used it for over five months and I’ve had to change the pad at least 3 times. Personally, I found it weirdly effective, my friend on the other hand said it was alright. Body mass might be a factor with regards, to this one. If you have more fat around your muscles then it might take longer for you to feel it or in some cases you might not feel much.
- Controlling the device is straightforward. However, it is sort of difficult to figure out the controls once, it attached tp places like the nape. It’s also not going to be perfectly positioned. You should honestly be prepared for half the effectiveness during the first time. So, basically, you might easily have to do it twice to really make the most of it.
The Xiaomi Massager motor has a cool feature. If the motor and the pad is not attached to your skin, then the machine automatically turns off. Xiaomi uses smart sensor technology to understand if there’s contact or not. This helps save power.
Charging Time and Usage
The device takes about 3 hours to charge completely, which is not bad considering you won’t be using it all the time. Xiaomi says that the device can be used everyday for 15 minutes until the battery runs out, which is another way of saying that it has a battery life of almost 2 hours.
Storing your pad
Xiaomi also has special instructions to store your pad after use. After your massage session, you need to remove the motor from the pad and then stick the massage pad to the plastic pad that’s provided in the packaging. This is a very important component so be sure to not throw it out.
- After you place the massage pad on the plastic pad, you need to store it in the storage pouch which also provided in the packaging. All this is done to ensure that the adhesive does not run out and your massager lasts for a long time.
It can be pretty awkward to use a bulky massager when you out and about, but this isn’t one of those devices as the Xiaomi Electric Massage Machine is tiny and petite and it can go underneath your clothing fairly easy.
- The design also lets you place the massager wherever you want and this means even on your back and neck. It’s pretty easy to reach your back and place the massager and turn it on.
This device can be used indoors and outdoors with relative ease and comfort. The vibration does not make too much noise which is good when you are outdoors and among people.
Is it like getting an actual massage?
The answer is obviously no. But, having said that, This Xiaomi Massager stimulates your nerves and muscles, relaxing them. And effectively, it gives you the same result as an actual massage. So if you can’t get to a massage parlour or shell out big money, then this is the device you need to buy. Check out the entire Xiaomi Massager Price and Review for all the details.
Is it safe to use?
For people who have inflammation, they should be careful while using the product and people should also be careful about where they are using the product.
- This might not be recommended for children, especially because of the intensity levels of the vibration in the highest mode.
- Also, consult your doctor if you have any issues with your nerves. But other than that, it’s a good device that can be used by almost anybody.
Xiaomi Massager Price and Review – Final Thoughts
Xiaomi has done it again. They have taken an everyday problem and helped us solve it with simple and affordable technology. The Electric Massage Machine may not be able to replace an actual massage experience, but it delivers the same result and works as an amazing substitute. After all, Xiaomi is great at creating gadgets that solve actual problems.
- Small size, conceals well
- Easy to use
- Great vibration modes
- Each pad can be used up to 100 times
- Battery life is pretty poor at 2 hours
- 3 hour to full recharge maybe a bit much for a few people
- The wearing out of the adhesive may depend on factors like hair and sweat.
It has usb cable for charging and 2 patches. The massage duration is 15 minutes and has 5 modes. It goes on with the top button by pressing several seconds, to change mode we will have to touch 1 second + o-buttons. This is a small product, ideal for muscle recovery and stimulations. To turn off you have to press the top button again several seconds. All this explanation comes because the instructions are in Chinese.Ricardo From USA
Interesting product. It produces a strange combination of sensations: relaxing and electrical impulses. It gives you a taste of the electric chair i guess long pandemic delivery… 3 months. It was quite useful in relieving my neck pain though. I felt a but lighter after I used it on my neck. As for other parts of the body, i haven’t tried it. But overall, good product. Worth the money.Thomas From USA
Also Read :